Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Training Session! [Canceled]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Training Session! [Canceled] Empty
PostSubject: First Training Session! [Canceled]   First Training Session! [Canceled] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 5:26 pm

Its been 2 days since James recovered from his sickness and since James and Sares became a couple (XD). Today was going to be the first training session for James and Sares. It was a crisp Monday morning around 7. James had been up since 6 because he does his morning runs around the city. The wind was blowing at a good speed. He was on the street outside of the apartment, drinking his water. He looked out at the people finally waking up and sorta smiled. "Today is gonna be a pretty good day." He said then sniffed the air, he smelled rain. "Smells like rain." He looked at his watch. "Sares should be awake by now. I told her we were going to start our training in the morning."

Last edited by ArkAngel on August 14th 2014, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [Canceled]   First Training Session! [Canceled] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 5:39 pm

Sares was still asleep, it was unlike her to oversleep but today she was sleeping in by about, 30mins or so.
She had a long day at school the other day though so she need more sleep.
Luckily for her she didn't have school today and was really looking forward to training with James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [Canceled]   First Training Session! [Canceled] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 5:43 pm

James walked into the apartment, went to Sares room, knocked on the door. He opened it, walked to her bed, kneeled down, and nudged her arm softly. "Hey, I think it's time to wake up." He said putting his hand on the blanket where her hand would be.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [Canceled]   First Training Session! [Canceled] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 5:49 pm

Sares got nudged and she slowly started to wake up, she would of tried to go back to sleep if she didn't hear James voice hower. She then groaned and with the hand James' hand wasn't over started to rub the sleep out of her eyes. She then smiled at James and said. "Good morning.... and yea i guess it is... what time is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [Canceled]   First Training Session! [Canceled] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 5:53 pm

He smiled and kissed her. "Good morning. Its almost 7. I'll go make you some coffee, then we'll go." He said as he got up, walked out the door closing it behind him, went into the kitchen, and made her some coffee.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [Canceled]   First Training Session! [Canceled] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 6:00 pm

Sares smiled and nodded. The once he left she got up and changed out of the clothes she was wearing for some new ones, which was sweet pants that went a bit below the knee and a woolen long sleeve shirt. She then brushed her hair fast and walked out to get some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [Canceled]   First Training Session! [Canceled] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Training Session! [Canceled]
Page 1 of 1