Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers) Empty
PostSubject: The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers)   The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 2:42 pm

The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers) <a href=The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers) Firma1347" />

Jessica Stone

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: Jenna Stone

Orientation: Straight

Appearance:Jessica is A fraternal twin to her sister Jenna. Jessica has pretty chestnut hair which she keeps long and straight. They both have freckles. Jessica has bright blue eyes while her sister has brown eyes. Jessica is about 5'5 and 120 pounds, but athletic and strong looking. The sisters wear uniforms, but more like uniforms a teacher would wear at a private school. They are obviously older than the students and haven't been mistaken for students once. Jessica is a little taller than her sister. Jessica always has her make up done and her hair kept neat and tidy, usually sporting a fresh manicure.  

Personality: Jessica is laid back and relaxed most of the time. She counteracts her serious and easily angered sister. Jessica is more likely to talk and bond with the students. Jessica is extremely supportive of her students and is willing to do anything to help them pass and succeed. Jessica and Jenna teach a class at the DWMA on Soul Resonance and matching wave lengths with your partner. The bond between the twins is so tight it is almost as if they share one soul. Growing up Jessica was the more popular sister, people seemed to flock to her because of her outgoing and positive personality. However, Jessica shunned them all away to focus her attention on her sister. Jessica likes to write, and has notebooks full of stories she has written over the years.

History: Jessica and Jenna were born in death city and attended the academy. From a young age they were able to synchronize their souls perfectly. Growing up together they isolated themselves from other people accidentally, to them only each other mattered. The twins can read each others thoughts and predict each others actions seamlessly. Having achieved such soul resonating perfection quickly after they graduated they were asked to return to the academy to teach and help students master soul resonance. Jessica can see peoples souls which helps with the lessons. Together they have been able to help students achieve perfection.

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
"I <3 soul eater"

Jenna Stone

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: Jessica Stone

Weapon Form: The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers) Nbhyvif7t

Jenna turns into a bow which shoots her sisters soul waves. Its a long bow, about three feet long and sturdy. It can be used to block attacks as well. The shaft of the bow has in intricate design. The design is extremely feminine, but with sharp edges which gives it an intimidating look. The bow is only about 3 pounds so Jessica easily maneuvers it around.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance:Jenna is a fraternal twin with her sister Jessica. Jenna is about 5'3 and 125 pounds. Jenna is shorter than her sister which has always bothered her. Jenna wears her hair in a short bob, that matches her serious personality. Jenna has dark brown eyes and long eyelashes, which she leaves plain because Jenna has never worn make up a day in her life. The sisters wear uniforms, but more like uniforms a teacher would wear at a private school. They are obviously older than the students and haven't been mistaken for students once.  

Personality: Jenna is serious as a stone. Jenna rarely laughs or smiles and would rather focus on the subject at hand. Its almost as if Jessica and Jenna were split down the middle, Jessica getting all of the fun and carefree traits. Jenna's seriousness helps the sisters excel in battle though. Jenna is an introvert, which makes it hard for her to make friends or form relationships. The only reason she is teaching at the DWMA is to make Jessica happy. Jenna is smart, she had always passed all of her classes easily when she was in school. (Usually letting Jessica copy her answers.) Jenna takes care of the lesson plans and grading for the classes she teaches with Jessica. Jenna does all of the cooking, cleaning and organizing at home because she feels as if Jessica doesn't do it perfectly. Occasionally Jenna will bring in food for the students, but have Jessica give them out to the students for her.

History: Jessica and Jenna were born in death city and attended the academy. From a young age they were able to synchronize their souls perfectly. Growing up together they isolated themselves from other people accidentally, to them only each other mattered. The twins can read each others thoughts and predict each others actions seamlessly. Having achieved such soul resonating perfection quickly after they graduated they were asked to return to the academy to teach and help students master soul resonance. Jessica can see peoples souls which helps with the lessons. Together they have been able to help students achieve perfection.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I <3 soul eater"

Last edited by Myrabear on August 21st 2014, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers)   The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 12:02 am

If they are identical then both would be weapons or both meisters as each has only one gene. In addition, as you have two clearly different characters, their personality descriptions, especially, need to be longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers)   The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 10:46 am

fixed, better?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers)   The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2014, 1:05 pm

While I believe this to be good for approval, as Lani was the admin who had the issue, I'll get her to pop on here and see if she likes it :)
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers)   The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2014, 1:54 pm

Thanks! Can you check out this char for me? https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3616-claire-red-young
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers)   The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 10:16 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers)   The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The twins (Meister & weapon sister teachers)
Page 1 of 1