Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claire "Red" Young

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Claire "Red" Young  Empty
PostSubject: Claire "Red" Young    Claire "Red" Young  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2014, 12:16 pm

Claire "Red" Young

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: Ivory (Spyder)

Weapon Form:
Claire "Red" Young  ECDAEF06-9C5C-4B88-B809-FA5968049453_zpsihtyud5z
Red turns into a chain sword, which is a mixture of a chainsaw and a sword. The chains along the blade are charged by soul wavelengths instead of an engine. The chain sword is red and black, even the steel and chains. Instead of coming to a point the sword had a curved blade. The chain sword is very gothic looking, and extremely dangerous.

Love Interest:

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Claire "Red" Young  ABAC06DF-8BED-4F03-B10E-6359EB7EE33F_zpsrxzfrkbv
Red is a scrawny teenage girl, she isn't curvy in the slighest which bothers her. Red is so upset by not having large assets she doesn't notice how long and slender her pretty legs are, or how she has a really pretty face with large doe like blue eyes and plump lips. Red fits her name with having fire truck red hair, which is medium length and has short jagged layers. Red shaved one side of her head after seeing her favorite rock star do it. Red has several peircings, including three lip peircings in a row on her bottom lip, her eyebrow, her tongue and her septum. Red also has various tattoos including a large black and grey skull on her back, a dagger on her forearm, and roses on her knees and elbows. Red wears a plaid red school girl skirt, with fishnet stockings and a tight black tank top.

Personality: to put it lightly, red is a bitch. Red is mean spirited and cranky, she speaks fluent sarcasm and has a bad additude. Its rare to get a compliment or a smile from Red. Red spends most of her time drawing because she wants to be a tattoo artist. Red smokes cigarettes, usually one after another and gets mad if she can't have one. Rules don't seem to exists for red, and she actually enjoys breaking them. Red loves to fight, and will sometimes start them if she's bored. She spends a lot of her time practicing turning her arm into a saw and cutting things. Red a also likes to set things on fire with her prized zippo lighter.

History: red grew up in Chicago, with her good for nothing parents. They lived in a shabby one bedroom apartment, where red slept on the couch most her life. Her father dealt drugs so she was constantly around thugs and scumbags. Red learned one thing from her parents: hit first and hit hard. From a young age red was defending herself from her parents doped up friends. It was on her 10th birthday she learned she was a weapon. A man on drugs came after red telling her that he had her parents permission to play with her. When she resisted he grabbed her arm. Reds arm turned into a chainsaw and cut his hand clean off. Shortly after that her parents started to use her as a way to make money by making people pay to see her transform. A few years later Red ran away, unable to handle it anymore.  Red had heard rumors about the DWMA and started to hitchhike across the country, finally arriving at the DWMA on her 17th birthday.

Miscellaneous: Here's some excerpts from some post involving Red's history.
"Red stared transfixed at the image. It was like she was glued to the ground. Red began to tremble all over and she closed her eyes. Suddenly, she was 9 years old again.
a small girl with long, flowing red hair was rummaging through a peice of shit house looking for something to eat. She had went to ask her parents for food but found them on the couch, eyes glazed over and drooling. So high off of dope they couldn't even see their dirty, skinny little girl in front of them begging them to wake up. The little girls name was Claire, she she was used to fending for herself. The house has little food, due to the fact that all of the money her parents made went to heroin. She began to cry, as she usually did. After sitting in a ball and crying for a while she made her way to the disgusting kitchen. Flies were everywhere due to the dishes that hadn't been cleaned in weeks. She climbed up onto the counter and began to search through the pile of trash on the counter for food. She heard the door open and ignored it, her parents friends were always coming in and out of here. A tall dirty man entered the kitchen, looking at Claire with hungry eyes. "My parents are sleeping right now..." Claire mumbled to him continuing her search. He came up behind Claire and grabbed her skinny thigh in one of his hands. Claire turned around and tried to pull her leg away, but his grip tightened. "Knock it off!" She cried out. The man started laughing and said, "oh little cookie, your parents said I could have you. In any way I want. I made a deal with them, I'll give them money if I get to play with you." Tears began running out of Claire's eyes like someone just turned on the sink. "Nononono!" She struggled to get away again. The man just laughed and started to reach his hand further up her thigh, his other hand reaching for her undeveloped chest. Claire screeched in fear and closed her eyes screaming like a banshee, throwing her arms out to hit him, her eyes squeezed shut. In the next moment her life changed forever. She heard him scream, she felt a hot liquid coat her body, and she heard the scream of a chainsaw. When she opened her eyes all she saw was red, red, red. Her arm had turned into a chainsaw and the mans hand was cut clean off, laying in her lap. She was drenched in his blood, and she screamed again."

"the same man lay dead on the ground, drool running from his mouth. Her parents had snapped out of there drugged up trance and quickly came back to reality. They pumped him up with heroin until his heart stopped, then dumped him in a back alley. Just another drug head who took it too far, her parents told her. Her mother and father marveled over her chainsaw arm, you could almost see the money signs in her eyes. Her mother roughly washed the blood off of her, in a freezing cold bath tub. Eventually get arm went back to normal, and Claire was terrified. She had never heard about demon weapons before. She was weird and neglected in school as well as at home. She eventually stopped going because of all the ridicule she received. A few days after the incident Claire's parents sat her down and explained something to her. That she was special, a "gift from god" and that she was going to help make her family rich and happy. After the brief moment of happiness they brought her to her room. Her room was completely redecorated, and not in a good way. They had cleared it out and replaced it with a large heavy duty cage. Before Claire could ask questions she was thrown into the cage. As she was being shoved into her future hell hole she noticed a large banner above the cage. "Claire the living chainsaw! Admission is 10 dollars - personal encounters are 50 dollars. That's when Claire's life became a living hell. People from all over the city came to see her. She was forced to transform her arm and let people poke and prod her. She was spit on, things were thrown at her. And that was Claire's young life for a long time. She began to try cutting through the bars to escape, but she was never strong enough. After transforming all day she was left with little or no energy to try to escape.."

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"

Last edited by Myra on January 31st 2015, 1:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire "Red" Young    Claire "Red" Young  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2014, 4:27 pm

Do a quick grammar and spelling run through and you should be golden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claire "Red" Young    Claire "Red" Young  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2014, 4:45 pm

Fixed! I'm on mobile it always messes up!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire "Red" Young    Claire "Red" Young  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2014, 4:49 pm

Fine now!

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire "Red" Young    Claire "Red" Young  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claire "Red" Young
Page 1 of 1