Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished)   Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 1:50 pm

Name:Mizuki,Momo

Gender/Sex: Female

Species: Werewolf

Weapon:
Claws & Fangs: When she isn't in her human form Mizuki takes to using her claws, and fangs as weapons. They have the strength, and hardness of iron as well. Being durable these pointed claws as well as teeth can shrewd through leather,and most cloth clothing.

Love Interest: No one

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):Straight

Appearance:
Mizuki is a little on the small side for someone her age. Not only has she remained the size of 4'9 since her 14th year of age. She weighs 109 lbs as well. Mizuki has skin that is just as white as snow. In fact her cheeks light up with a Crimson tint whenever a colder climate is near. The rest of her skin will also become a bright crimson as well. However it resembles more of a violet pink, or orange one could see on a peach in a sense. The females hair is straightened out to a point where it has been completely relived of all lumps, and curls. Stopping just below her shoulder the metallic sliver locks she has could be compared to a shimmering steel than to much anything else. The tips of her hair have been dyed with pink streaks also. Mizuki's eyebrows do not have this metallic color, and instead retained a black one for some reason. Mizuki has a set if different colored eyes instead of matching ones. The right eye is a vibrant purple, and the left an orange. The pupils of both eyes are oddly shaped into the form of a single triangle.

Like most people the female has usually dawned a robe primarily made up of grey silk. This silk is fairly light weight, and made to fit her body perfectly. Containing a bit of muscle the silk tightly clung to her body too some degree. Despite this the robe casually falls, or rather slides off. On both sleeves happen to be a ring of purple fabric leading downward across the arm to bigger circle present up on the lower back. In the center of that ring is a serpent leaping forward at it's prey. Her shirt were a long sleeved grey t-shirt with the same design. The only difference happening to be a rose like symbol on the front of it. A skirt of the traditional gothic style were worn on the body half of her body. The skirt stopped at around 3 inches above her knees. Underneath it she wore a pair of grey shorts. Tied across the girls waist is a leather belt complete with a few punches to hold such things.

Tied onto both of her thighs is 3 small scrolls as well. Worn around the girls neck were a black leather collar. This collar were lined with several sliver spikes each being around 1 inch in length, and 1 inch in width. Buried underneath the locks of her hair were a pair of white wolf like ears. The ears were around the size of a average canines, and of course  fake. A gigantic fan has also been folded up, and tied to her back with a sash of sorts.

Personality:
Mizuki could be described as lazy in a sense. Even though she calls herself the champion of justice she can be quite unmotivated to save anyone that is far away. In reality Mizuki could also be called a hypocrite since she'd kill people got in her way. Following both logic, and her beast like instincts Mizuki hates to be cooped up in one place for too long. This means that jail, and other places have been completely out of the question for ages. Even though she herself is canine of sorts the young maiden despises dogs of every origin. She can't help but say they are just domestic cowardly wolves. Being cool, and collected is one of her many good traits that don't concede  the others. She fears anything that could possibly end her life such as bombs,poison,blowing up the moon.

History:
Mizuki, Momo grew up in a place where monks were the dominant fighting force. Her village however lacked any of those. Instead they relied on something a bit more useful. To you it may have been a bit too much for comfort,but they enjoyed all the same. If you're wondering what they dis it's quite simple. They tracked down a werewolf, and forced it to feast upon the newly born children of the village. Mizuki just happened to  one of those children. Despite having this done to her she didn't remember it. As far as she knew the Sanada clan was the perfect place to live. Her memories were blocked due to emotional trauma from the experience. Only around seven out of the eight children survived this bite with their humanity intact. The rest reverted into a wolf like state, and scurried off into the wild. The village elders never spoke of those children until the day they returned to the village.

It wasn't as if they weren't immune to right, and wrong. But they were beasts now, and such things meant less to them. So without a moments thought the children thought of as lost causes attacked the village. The only survived being the parent werewolf whom changed them in the first place, and their fellow children from that day. Mizuki however despised such actions, and went off on her own. Having now seen the horror of the world around her the young girl decided to research her kind a bit more. After she finished this research in 10 years she moved to Death city in a hope to test out new powers on the masses.

Abilities:
The Beast Within:
Description: Unlike many of the classic werewolves you've seen in movies the moon does not control her transformation. Instead Mizuki is able to turn on her own accord. She can even make different parts of her body manifest as the werewolf forms limbs instead of her own. This is limited  both the arms, and legs.

Infected Blood Line:
Description: Then infected Blood Line refers not to the blood of Mizuki, but to her own affliction. During her travels, and study she learned of ways to unlock powers of mass destruction. By this I mean that she can transmit a disease from both her fangs, and claws that transforms people into a ghoul like state on contact with open flesh. By biting a person, or scratching them a toxin will effect the bloodstream quickly causing their nervous systems to give out, and quit altogether. The souls of the people this effects will be expunged from the body leaving it a lifeless shell. However  body can easily been fix since it will revert to a ghoul like zombie that obeys Mizuki. If given proper guidance, or left with a soul the ghouls could possibly evolve beyond what was intended for better use. Each ghoul must be ripped apart to kill it, or the body will simply keep moving. (Npc use only.)This ability however has its limits. As the npc use only remark applies. This means that the ability will only spread amongst those with weak souls that haven't any training as a mediated.

Weaknesses:
Sliver: Sliver is practically a given to her. It acts as poison, and can also be known to burn her upon contact. Large quantities of silver can cause Mizuki to exit her werewolf form all together.

Have you read the rules?
I love Soul Eater.

Last edited by Yumerki Advocate of Desco on September 17th 2014, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished)   Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2014, 5:06 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished)   Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 6:00 pm

6th day bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished)   Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 9:28 pm

Sorry bout the delay. Anyways, first, fix up the formatting a bit. Next, the second ability. As a rule, poison and poisonlike abilities are a no go. Disease related abilities are among that. This is primarily a balancing issue, because poison/disease means that one hit can ensure that a fight is won. So, the second ability is a no go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished)   Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 10:16 pm

0-0 That tis why I limited it to use on Npcs rather than actual characters. With that I couldn't initially kill someone within a single post. What do you mean by formatting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished)   Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 8:23 pm

Mostly it needs to be centered. As for the ability, you need to give a REASON it affects only NPC's. Perhaps OC souls are too tough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished)   Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 9:43 pm

I'll edit that in, and place a limiter on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished)   Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2014, 7:11 pm

I've placed my limiter, and edited in that flavor text of sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished)   Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2014, 6:51 pm

Alright, tentativly accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished)   Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuki the Cursed Werewolf(Finished)
Page 1 of 1