Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 10:08 pm

"Three days ago? I didn't even go outside three days ago!" Jeremy could remember it blatantly: he slept in until 2 am and then just sort of sat there for the rest of the day. The weapon didn't even know the person he supposedly killed. "Look, Shizu. They're only looking for me. I don't want you to get involved in this, mainly because I don't want my meister to get arrested." The weapon stood up and walked over to where he threw his hat, cleaning it off and fixing it back onto his head. He had grown very attached to his meister, but was he really going to let her get thrown into jail? Hell. No. But he wasn't quite sure he was ready to let her go, either.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 10:25 pm

"That may be true, but we're partners and we're both in for it anyway." She replied stubbornly and stood up from the bed, crossing her arms. "If you get caught, your meister will have to tell your story." Shizu stuck out her tongue and threw her once discarded socks back on, finally noticing how cold their room was. Just as he was attached to her, Shizu was attached to her weapon. He killed that pervert (somewhat unintentionally) for her sake, and she wouldn't let him get busted for doing his job as a weapon without speaking her mind at the very least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 9:25 am

"I'm sorry if I can't recall you doing anything illegal. I don't want you to be dragged into prison for hiding a fugitive." Jeremy thought for a few moments, considering possibilities. When he couldn't even think of what the possibilities were of, he gave up and sat next to his meister on the end of the bed. "Is that what I am now? A fugitive? I guess so. I hope you have a taste for 'bad boys' then, because I am officially wanted by the police." The weapon laughed and grinned at Shizu, surprisingly hoping for a proper answer. Would she still support him if he was in jail, or literally running from the police? Jeremy hoped that she would.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 10:16 pm

The meister stared at the floor as she thought and after a few seconds, smiled. "I guess I'm stuck with you anyway, might as well like ya." She leaned against him and chuckled. It was all too bad that this situation that they were in was such a serious one, then maybe it wouldn't make Shizu feel so upset. Honestly, it really sucked. Who couldn't agree? "So I guess we should enjoy whatever peaceful moments we have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 8:19 am

Jeremy's heart fluttered when the girl leaned on him. "That's just what I had in mind." The weapon smiled. But this is when a question appeared in Jeremy's mind: how would they enjoy themselves, when going outside this building would mean getting caught? The weapon was afraid they would be hotel-bound. Then again, maybe it's not that bad considering recent events... Wait, what am I thinking?! He had to resist slapping himself in front of his meister. "But what exactly can we do? I doubt we can leave this hotel without me being arrested or you brought in for questioning."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 11:08 pm

The meister froze, unable to answer. "Dangit... I guess there isn't really anything to do in a hotel..." She grumbled and flopped backwards onto the bed, staring at the ceiling. "At least it's quiet. Maybe we should do something about the receptionist, she got your last name didn't she? Eh, forget it, there's nothing we can do that's not illegal to keep her quiet anyway." Shizu sighed and looked at her weapon. What happens now? Do I get my weapon taken away? That seems hardly fair after he protected me numerous times...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 9:49 am

"What about bribery? She seems to be trust worthy enough to bribe into silence." Jeremy suggested suspiciously quickly. To be honest, Jeremy was immensely bored. Wanted by the police, and somehow he still managed to get bored. "Ah, we can do it later. Right now, I need something to do. And you know what I do when I get bored?" The weapon began pulling clockwork and electrical pieces from random parts of his body and laying them out next to him. "I make stuff! And yes, this is exactly how the Kishin detector came into existence." Boredom, and a few bottles if an alcoholic beverage. Lately, all his best thinking had been done while drunk. So naturally, nothing really came to his mind when he was staring at the pieces.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 11:03 am

Almost immediately, the meister began searching around the room for anything that could be tinkered with or had parts to use. She came up with a remote, three lamps, a router and a disc left by the previous resident, supposedly. She would've spoke more had she not felt a bit... awkward. Even though the romantic scenario they had earlier breezed by smoothly so far, Shizu still thought about it immensely. "There's not much to go on here, is there?" the girl asked and sat cross-legged on the floor after giving up on the search. Maybe we could think of a way to pin this on the pesky sorcerer? Then again Jeremy seems to be 'friends' with him now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 12:07 pm

Jeremy was already piecing together... well, something. He had decided he would use the remote's plastic as the case for whatever he's making. So far, Jeremy was just putting together random pieces of technology together because it looked like they would fit. "Let's hope that whatever this thing turns out to be, it'll give us something to do. I don't know if I can stay in a cramped up hotel room for long enough to evade the police." The weapon said as he placed another piece on the device. Then pressed a button he had rigged up, and it started vibrating. "Well, so for I've got a delicate device that starts vibrating if you press a button." Jeremy placed the device on the bed and sighed, looking at his meister. "What do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 9:37 pm

The meister bouced back and forth on her ankles for a moment, and without any warning, pounced on the weapon and pinned him. "Gotcha." She teased and smiled. Her goal was to get him out of him seemingly gloomy state, so she thought this could wake him up some. Shizu recalled that the last time she did this was when she was trying to get him to shut up, but now she just wanted him to talk to her. Until they came up with something about the police and Jeremy being wanted, the girl wanted them to enjoy their time together, not sit around, bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 10:09 pm

Jeremy was stunned for a few moments, but he quickly shook it off and grinned mischievously. "So that's what you want to do? I can do that." Jeremy reached under her arms and began tickling the girl. With all that had been happening, Jeremy needed to lighten up a bit. Even he knew that. It had been a while since Jeremy had acted like an actual kid. And so, that led to the only plausible option: tickling his meister. "You can't get the best of me!" Jeremy was laughing, even though he wasn't being tickled. It was nice to take a break from the murder and mayhem.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 10:52 pm

When it finally got to the point that she legit could not breathe, Shizu begged for mercy and squirmed. Quite a few times she almost kicked him in many unpleasant places. "I give!I give! You win! I shouldn't have challenged you!" She laughed almost to the point of tears. "Uncle!" The girl eventually wiggled free and plopped down on top of the weapon, tired from laughing. "That was cruel. Just under the ultimate 'wet willy'. Give someone a wet willy and no one will forgive you." She concluded and propped her chin up on his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 11:58 pm

Jeremy's face was flushed red by the time he ended his onslaught. It was even redder when Shizu decided to rest her head on him. "Well, I didn't give you a wet willy, did I? So be thankful." Jeremy was breathing pretty hard. Tickling people is surprisingly taxing. But he couldn't help but feel... unsatisfied. Jeremy had to restrain himself from letting this turn into the situation that had occurred earlier. I am not going to kiss her, I am NOT going to kiss her. You would ruin this perfectly normal moment. "Well, that was fun and all, but what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 12:11 am

Shizu was laughing internally and her weapon's distress, oh how he'd pay for ticking her... The meister kneaded the collar of a shirt like a cat would and yawned. "I dunno, but I kinda like it here." The girl, trying her hardest not to even giggle, stated and wrapped her arms around him. You're in for it now, Cogs! The meister thought, thinking she had Jeremy all figured out. Finally, she looked up at him with her large hazel eyes and smiled ever so gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 1:03 am

Jeremy's face was even redder than before. "Uhh, w-well... um... I... Oh, hell." That devious girl broke Jeremy. I can't take this anymore! Don't blame him for what he did next. Self control isn't his strong point. Jeremy grabbed Shizu's collar and slammed his lips onto hers. Not so gently this time. The weapon wasn't even trying to hold back, until he reluctantly pulled away. "I'm so sorry, Shizu, I don't know why I did that..."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 8:52 am

The girl leaned down and kissed his forehead before saying,"It's okay, I just wanted to win and I did." She giggled and easily rolled off of him. As if nothing happened, Shizu strerched and stood up, looking out the window. Sometimes it was hard to tell if she was leading the poor boy on or not. If he's going to be addicted to something, it might as well be something that isn't alcohol. The more she thought about it, the more selfish she thought her plan was. What right do I have to do that, anyhow? she looked over at Jeremy and sneakily reached over and held his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 9:15 am

If Jeremy's face could get any redder, that's what would be happening right now. He murmured something and sat up, fixing up his waist coat and shirt as well as adjusting his top hat with his clockwork hand. "What if I just let you win, huh? H-how would you feel about that?" But every time he even thought about kissing Shizu, he could feel something happen inside him. He recognised it all to well: the beginning of an addiction. Move over, alcoholism, lust is taking your place. Surprisingly, this probably wasn't a good thing for their weapon/meister relationship. Jeremy looked down at their intertwined hands, and he could finally feel his face cooling down. But the rest of him wasn't. "Mind if I... Take off my waist coat?" The weapon asked. He wasn't quite sure how to behave in these situations, since no one had never been interested in him before. At least, not to his knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 10:47 am

"You don't need p-" Shizu started to reply but was cut off by the sound of the window on the far side of the room clicking open. Their romantic moment was interrupted by an all too familiar face. Whoops! Bad timing as usual. My bad." Of course. Who else would it be? The sorcerer tried his hardest not to crack up at their awkwardness. The mmeister was already throwing things at Suhas, who dodged them with ease. "Sorry, sorry! I just thought you'd like to know that I spotted the police force outside this hotel and suprise, suprise, they're here for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 10:56 am

"This is literally the definition of inconvenient." Jeremy commented and withdrew his hand from the meister before Suhas could see. "Suhas, if you would be so kind as to distract them while we get the hell out, I would greatly appreciate it." He quickly sprung to his feet and spun around, facing Shizu. "Unless you want to be arrested, of course." Then quickly took his shoes from the room door, proceeding to tie them up as quickly as possible. Jeremy wasn't really looking forwards to being arrested, so you can understand why he wants to get the hell out.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:08 pm

"Ugh, this really sucks." The meister groaned as she finished slipping her shoes back onto her feet. Of course the whole situation sucked. They were on the run with no where to go. Suhas was kind enough to agree to Jeremys request of distracting the police, but it's obvious he'd ask for something in return later. "So this is our plan.... run until we have a plan, correct?" Shizu was already starting to look out the window, there was a building next door they could jump onto if that was their only option, but the meister wasn't very pleased with that idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 7:28 am

Jeremy finished tying his second shoe lace and looked up at his meister. "Yep. That's a pretty good plan, I'd say." The weapon wanted to smile, but couldn't bring himself to. How could anyone smile at a time like this? "How many injuries do you think we'll get by jumping out if a second story window? Because we probably won't have the time to get to the lobby." Jeremy said frantically. He clutched his top-hat tightly, needing a sense of security. The weapon was struggling to keep himself from a panic attack at this moment. If the police were right outside your front door, you would be freaking out too.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 10:29 pm

"Perhaps a sprained ankle with our luck." The meister reported and frowned. This was not how Shizu planned her afternoon. She was hoping for some peace, but no. Jumping out from a window... great. "Well I guess this is it!" The girl hopped out and began her descent. Flailing only for a moment, she had managed to grab a hold of the hotel's wall, hanging onto a rather convenient windowsill. "You're next, Cogs..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2014, 6:51 am

Jeremy's mouth was wide open. "Oh my god, I said from the second story! Jesus Christ..." He stood next to the window, readying himself and tightening the gears on his arm. Wouldn't want any artificial "mishaps". Okay, okay, I've got this. I'm going to jump out a third story window. He looked at the ground outside. And I am okay with this. Jeremy leaped through the window and adrenalin rushed through his body. Of course, with his absolutely astonishing luck, he wasn't even close to the Meisters window sill and landed on the ground with a sickening thud. He wasn't moving, and his top hat had fallen beside him.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 8:30 pm

"Jeremy... Jeremy!" Shizu said as she saw her weapon go down. The color completely drained from her face. The scene was quite unbelievable, shocking really. Her mind was sent reeling, unable to comprehend or process the images it was being sent by her eyes. She looked away, then looked back to see if it was still there. It was. Then her instincts kicked in, she was trained to deal with this kind of emergency. Crawling down like a chimpanzee, the meister eventially dropped the rest of the was and landed perfectly on her feet. "Jeremy!" Was all she could say. She wrapped a hold of his wrist. There was an extremely faint pulse. "No no don't do this! I can't do this without you!" She yelled, not knowing what to do. If she called an ambulance, he'd be arrested. "What do I do..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 8:05 am

Jeremy could feel himself slipping away. The only thing he saw was darkness. Infinite darkness throughout his mind and soul. Images of his father flashed before his eyes, then the London clock tower, then of course, Shizu. She was nearly all of what he saw. And Jeremy just couldn't let that go. He held on as if his life depended on it, mainly because it did, and slowly dragged himself back into consciousness. The weapon's eyes snapped open and he shot upright, swivelling around since he had fallen face-first. Even though he was traumatised and had serious damage to his brain, he couldn't let his meister worry. "Wooh! Head rush!" There was a savage bruise on the right side of Jeremy's forehead. "Come on, Shizu! We've gotta go before we 're caught!" The weapon spring to his feet, ignoring the horrible pain in his head and lifted the girl to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next