Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} Empty
PostSubject: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 7:52 pm

Background Information:
This is a thread that goes with the one I made early by (mostly) the same name. It has been put in the ballroom because it is the likely the biggest room in the Academy and would thus have the most space and likely be available.
Date: Six weeks after Abduction
Time: 4:00pm Local time (Nevada)
Users: Lani, Arc, Sov, Tuck, CT, Beyril, Chris, Seris, Leke, Kharen, and Hoody
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} Sng0bfO
At the stage of the room, a young woman, eyes a soft, hazel brown, hair like chestnuts, stood behind a foldout table, cranking a Raffle drum in the shape of a barrel. A clipboard sat beside the drum, and a string of tickets beside it. As people walked in, she handed them tickets --- the girls received pink tickets from one box while the boys received blue tickets from another.
DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} SpdTCnr

The woman smiled at them all, waiting for everyone to file in before speaking.

Off in the corner of the room, a mid-teen dressed in all black, with a face mask pulled up over his nose, was browsing on his phone, a wireless headset hooked on his ear as he tapped his foot to the beat of some song.

Leaning against the railing of the stairs that lead to the upper area of the ballroom, a blue-haired man in a fancy looking partial suit and long black coat was eyeing everyone that walked in. He said nothing, but to be secretly judging them all.

A younger girl, who seemed a bit flighty in comparison, clearly nervous but still showing a gleam or innocence and energy in her lavender eyes, stood by the balcony doors. Her hair was long and purple, freckles dotting her face; it would be difficult for anyone to tell without knowing others, but she was Australian.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:08 pm

Near the exit from the room there was a person leaning agains the wall.
It was a very short girl, she was wearing a black cat mask, a white shirt a black skirt and a black long coat. She had a very unusual hair color..Her hair was red. In her hand she was holding her ticket.
The girl suddenly crossed her arms and looked around. "It's going to be a looong night.." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:25 pm

A green haired natural beauty drifted through the wide doors palming her given ticket as she smelled a large blue flower that was held by the stem. After looking about the room she started to drift throughout its entirety slowly pacing anywhere and everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:48 pm

An individual who, going purely off of appearance, could easily have been mistaken for a kishin egg (albeit, a rather good looking one, if he said so himself) gave the ticket girl a smile, taking the one he initially received as incouragement. "Hey, I don't think I've seen you around the academy, what's your name?" He flicks his serpentine tongue and shoots her a flirtatious wink.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:56 pm

The woman raised a brow at him, shaking her head. "I'm twice your age, kid." She nodded towards the others, "Just wait inside." She handed him a second blue ticket. "It's possible that a couple of our contestants will not show --- your originall partner, and the partner of another. If this is the case, you two will be paired."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 9:20 pm

Droon shrugs and complies, muttering under his breath with a smirk "That, my dear, is highly unlikely." He sits off to the side, eating a cucumber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:09 am

A beautiful blonde haired girl with the innocence of an angel and a small, diminutive form to match. Her bow of a mouth moved slightly as she bit her lip nervously. How did she get conned into this again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 8:35 am

A young girl with an obvious air of excitement stood off to one side looking around at the various people present. She wore a brilliant orange shirt that matched her hair, a blue and purple pleated skirt, and storm-grey knee socks. Her one hand was fiddling with the necklace she wore, while the other held on to her ticket.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 10:40 am

ooc: Waiting for two-three other users
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 10:50 am

Another two people entered the room. Not quite at the same time, but within minutes of each other. The first was a tall and slender guy, who looked at the people who had already arrived with his purple eyes. He took a ticket and sat down.

The second person was a girl with colourful everything and a smile on her face. You'd wonder what a person with that bubbly a character could possibly be doing at this kind of raffle, but she bounced towards the drum and took a ticket and sat down. It was apparent that she was being more serious than she usually would be to any that may have seen her around the school ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 11:10 am

Klaus walked into the room and nodded a thank you as he took the ticket from the woman. He looked around and saw all the different people in the room. He itched the scruff on his chin with a worried look on his face. Man, I've been here for almost a week and still can't find a partner. He thought to himself while looking at his ticket. Well, I guess if I can't find a partner yet, maybe I'll find the one! He chuckled to himself and thought Yeah right.

He patted the pocket where he kept his pack of cigs and was itching to to light one up. Wonder if there's a place I can go outside. He then starts to wander, trying to find a a door to an outside opening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 11:33 am

Kharen walking into the room accepting the ticket finding a spot to stand in.I really hope the person I'm up with is kind.Maybe someone like my meister,I wonder what she would think if I was here.She probably tease me againClenching the ticket in his hand he tried to control his nervousness and excitement.I wonder when it's gonna start?.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 11:59 am

The girl yawned and took off her mask, showing her face and red eyes.
She was bored..Like always when her weapon wasn't around.
Even if her weapon was really antisocial, she liked her. "Maybe I can make some friends at least? I dunno..At first I came here because I was like: Maybe I'll find a boyfriend? It was a bad idea.." She thought to herself.
Then she again started thinking about her weapon and her cheeks turned pink.
The girl giggled and smiled.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:06 pm

The woman looked up from where she stood, a small handful of tickets still on the table. "Well... we're still missing a few people, but you guys don't seem to be the most social bunch right now, so I can at least state the rules."

Joseph and Rogue looked up, the assassin turning off his music and readjusting himself to pay attention. Aurora seemed to jump out of her skin and smiled nervously, unsure of herself.

Their hostess gestured towards the tables at the center of the room, where about ten tables were set up. Eight of them had card holders with six digit numbers on them, similar to what you would find at certain dine-in restuarants. The first table, 907610, had a plain white tablecloth on it and two plates, each in front of one of the chairs. The second table (purple) was 907624, the third (orange) 907618, fourth (grey) 907645. The fifth (green) was 907613, sixth (blue) 907607, seventh (brown) 907631, and the eighth (black) 907659. The nineth (white/black checkerboard) and tenth (red/black checkerboard) tables were unlabelled. All the tables, except the unlabelled ones, had two place settings. From the back of the room, they could smell food being cooked.

"Now, there will be three rounds of this game." She said, looking around the room at everyone. "First round will be appetizers --- and yes, everything is free today, thanks to yours truly." She didn't stop for thanks. "Each of you has a ticket; while some of your 'partners,' or perhaps dates would be the better term, are not here, you may still sit. Match your ticket to your table and you will meet your date. The appetizer round will last for a minimum of half an hour or until everyone has actually finished their appetizers.

"The second round is the main course, or entree round. At this point, you can switch dates, move to one of the waiting, or checkered tables, or leave if you so desire. The third, dessert, round works the same way. After this, we will be turning on music and you students may have a party at the other end of the ballroom." Stepping around the table, she gestured towards the balcony doors behind Aurora, who stiffened. "The balcony is that way," she pointed out the bathrooms, "the restrooms are over there, and you all know where the main doors are, should you wish to leave."

"You may begin."

Aurora, nervous, took a seat at the purple table, twirling the small pink ticket in her hands as she waited, blushing but excited.

Joseph, with a sigh, stepped over to the green table, pulling off his jacket and setting it on the back of his chair before rolling up the sleeves of his button-up shirt and waiting for his partner.

Rogue, with a blush on his face, stepped over to the blue table and took his seat, pulling off his headset and setting both it and his phone on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:15 pm

Melody perked upright when the lady started to talk. She listened to the rules, and started to grin at the thought of meeting someone else here at the academy. She practically skipped over to the orange table where her card matched the number, and promptly sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:15 pm

Caitlin drifted slowly over to the green table after checking her ticket and held out the flower towards the boy and smiled widely "Hi, I'm Caitlyn... how are you on this lovely day?" she says serenely while looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:17 pm

Glyndwr stood up and make his way towards the purple table, which had his number on it. Seems like his date was already there. "Hello," He spoke calmly, as he sat down. "What would your name be?"

Candace looked at her designated number and stood to make her way to the black table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:18 pm

Kharen made his way to the first table taking his anxiously fiddling with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:21 pm

The red-haired girl after a while of searching sat at the white table.
She looked at Kharen with a smile. "Hello." She said somehow quietly.
"My plan must work..I only want to make friends..I'm not here to find a boyfriend anymore.." She thought to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:22 pm

Klaus was probably half way to the balcony doors then heard the lady make the announcement. He then looked at his ticket and then at the grey table. He sighed in disappointment and looked down at his pocket filled with his cig pack. He thought maybe he could-Nah, I'll just wait till the dance... He then walked towards the grey table and sat down with his hands in his jacket pockets and looked around for his "date" to come by. I feel really ridiculous... He thought with a dumb smile on his face.

Last edited by Hoody on July 8th 2014, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:25 pm

Posting order:

Myself
Arc
Sov
Tuck*
CT*
Bey
Chris
Seris
Leke
Kharen
Hoody

*If they get here

ic:

The hostess made her way over to stand between the brown and black tables, speaking just loud enough for the boy, Droon, and the girl, Candace, to hear. "I have received word that your partners might not show tonight, though I do not know with any certainty. If this happens," she gestured to the tall, and flirty, albeit handsome, boy, "he has already received an extra ticket to match yours and will be joining you tonight, ma'am." She offered a polite nod before making her way first to the blue table, letting him know that they had not received word from his partner and he was to join the orange table if she did not arrive by the end of the round, and then to the orange table to notify Melody of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:30 pm

Addy seated herself shyly at the gray table, twisting her ticket and playing with the pieces in between her fingers. I probably look ridiculous... I can't believe I even came out here! Damn, I need a cigarette...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:45 pm

Kharen looked in to her eyes smiling."Pleasure to meet you,my name is Kharen." he said slightly blushing."May I know your name?"

Last edited by kharen on July 8th 2014, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 1:03 pm

Droon swaggers to the black table and turns the chair backwards before sitting on it "Hello, good to meet you, yada yada, boring stuff, I'm here for the food." He says, lazily flicking his snake like tongue. "Also, I've kinda been flirting back and forth with one of the busty chicks running the juice bar, Sooo...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 1:19 pm

Melody Looked around for whoever was supposed to be at her table. The lady running the event had said they might not arrive, and it seemed to be true. She sighed and got up heading over to the table she had indicated, sitting across from the boy with the mask over his face. "Hello there. M'names Melody. How are you?" Her face still in a smile, head cocked ever so slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}   DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DWMA Dating Raffle Game! - The Thread! {Closed/Private}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next