Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witch Litra "leo"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Witch Litra "leo" Empty
PostSubject: Witch Litra "leo"   Witch Litra "leo" I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 3:22 pm

Witch Litra "leo" Witch210

Litra "leo" Lindin

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon:

Animal Form: A lion

Mantra: "Lion, Lion Roar!"

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual

Appearance: Leo has massive, gorgeous blonde hair that resembles a lions mane. Her hair is naturally wavy, which for the most part she leaves down and unbrushed. She has golden eyes, the color of liquid gold, (even though the photo her eyes are purple - it was the closest thing i could find.) Litra is in very good shape for someone as lazy as her, with large breasts for someone her size. Litra is only 100 pounds, but tall for her weight at 5'6. Litra's outfit completely matches the photo, including the overly large witch hat and lingerie like dress.

Personality: Litra prefers to be called leo, which is also her zodiac sign. Litra loves to be pampered and showered with compliments. Litra is extremely narcissistic and confident. Litra is very smart and very good at planning, which helps her get what she wants. When Litra doesnt get what she wants she throws extremely violent temper tantrums which can go on for hours. Litra is extremely possessive over her belongings and has never shared anything with anyone her entire life.

History: Litra grew up in the witches world with her fellow witches, but decided to leave and move outside of death city when she turned 18. Litra lives in a fabulous, gaudy mansion on the outskirts of death city. Litra has a large lion as a pet named Simba, who is extremely protective of her and follows her every demand. The mansion is home to her and her slaves - which are people she brainwashed or cast love spells over to do her bidding. Litra also has a collection of extremely exotic cats which are some of her prized possessions. Litra's goal at the end of the day is to collect as many attractive slaves as she can, boy or girl it doesn't matter. If litra finds them attractive she will do anything in her power to brainwash them and have them as her own.

Miscellaneous: Litra's magic includes being able to cast love spells, summoning lions and other big cats in battle, and the ability to manipulate people who find her attractive.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I <3 soul eater"

Last edited by Myrabear on September 11th 2014, 10:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Witch Litra "leo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Litra "leo"   Witch Litra "leo" I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 4:58 pm

The only issue I see here is the brainwashing. There has to be some restriction here because brainwashing people's characters is a little OP. Otherwise, she's an adorable character.~ c:
Back to top Go down

Witch Litra "leo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Litra "leo"   Witch Litra "leo" I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 5:04 pm

Maybe I'll make it to where it only works if they find her attractive and can be broken by a kiss from an outsider?
Back to top Go down

Witch Litra "leo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Litra "leo"   Witch Litra "leo" I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 5:12 pm

Anyways I fixed it
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Witch Litra "leo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Litra "leo"   Witch Litra "leo" I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 10:35 pm

Looks alright to me! Accepted.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Witch Litra "leo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Litra "leo"   Witch Litra "leo" I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2016, 1:05 pm

Witch Litra "leo" SuBGn35

Her animal form and personality need an extension.
Also, put some limitations on her spells. Things like better descriptions of how her magic affects other characters (which probably shouldn't even be here because we don't allow characters to control other characters). I'd be nice if you also stated how many and how ofter she can summon her cats.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Witch Litra "leo" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witch Litra "leo"   Witch Litra "leo" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch Litra "leo"
Page 1 of 1