Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) Empty
PostSubject: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 6:03 pm

Ixion gazed blankly at the paper in his hand. This was his schedule for the year. He didn’t care much. Which was obvious by his lack of interest in anything having to do with the DWMA. He reached up, adjusting his glasses with his index finger, followed by running a hand through his bangs to remove them from his face as he strode casually down the steps of the school entrance. He needed to gather some intel. Firstly, he needed to learn every nook and cranny there was in Death City, followed by the school. It was a bland day, the sky was gray with the comings and goings of afternoon showers, typical of summer time. His lips formed a straight line as the clouds dripped lightly over the city, it was to be dark soon. Ixion was comforted by this notion.

His slender figure navigated the streets as the lamp posts flickered to life. The sun was dropping lower and lower. He worked his way into a hole-in-the-wall sort of joint, the building old and bricked. Tangled vines scaled the walls and a rusted metal sign clinked and whined in the wind, flapping back and forth as he pushed the heavy mahogany door open. Upon entering he glanced about the premise, a dark, dank bar writhed before him, shady figures seated and whispers being had amongst the lot of them. Ambient music played in the speakers. Ixion found his way to an empty table, eyes on the woman performing on stage. She was dressed risqué, her body moving snake-like to a strange song playing above the background noise. He ordered a beer and reached into his pocket for a pack of cigarettes

Last edited by Shilo on September 17th 2014, 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 10:54 pm

The dazy smoke filled room made it hard for Leo to see who just walked in the door. Leo was dancing on stage, her body moving perfectly to the rhythm of the sleezy music. Leo loved her part time job as a "dancer". It was a great opportunity for her to scope out new slaves. It was obvious that her magic was working, everyone in the room was drooling over her good looks. It was up to Leo to choose the best looking victim in the room to make into a slave and take home with her. Zoe had already gotten three new slaves this week.

Zoe was wearing dark red lingerie with dark red lipstick. Leo had already made at least 100 dollars in tips from the men at the bar. Zoe had them wrapped around her finger with her love spell. Zoe played close attention to the new guy. He was younger than most people that came here. Easily the best looking boy in the crowd. Leo crawled on her hands and knees towards him slowly. Leo took the lit cigarette from the boys mouth and put it in hers. Leo took a deep drag from the cigarette and batted her eyelashes. "Hey baby." Leo said in a low sexy voice, exhaling the cigarette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 11:10 pm

Ix watched on, as the girl performed, the men about the bar entranced with her movements. He took a drag of his cigarette and exhaled the fog into the already polluted air. His depthless eyes watched the dancer, who was also scoping the room. He could only quietly wander what she was looking for. Men tossed dollar bills at her feet like confetti while Ixion gripped his beer mug and pressed it to his lips, froth remained there as he placed the mug onto the table.

He gazed on, dead eyed and bland-faced, pale fingers drumming against the table top. He ran his tongue over his top lip before taking another draw of his cigarette--only to have it snatched away. He raised a brow, realizing she was in front of him now... as was his cigarette. He sighed, tipping his head against the palm of his hand and meeting the mistress's eyes. "You must need it more than I do." he stated starkly, reaching into his pocket and pulling a 20 out, folded between his index and middle fingers. He tucked it neatly in the cup of her bra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 11:17 pm

Leo let a slow sexy smile cross her face. Leo wasn't sure if her magic was affecting him, which was highly unusual. Leo slowly got off the bar and started to circle him, her hands lightly skimming his body as she walked. "What's your name handsome?" Leo breathed into his ear. Leo focused her magic more intensely on him.

Leo has only ever found a few incidents when her magic didn't work. The first is that if the person is aware of a love spell happening it won't affect them. Secondly is if the person doesn't find her attractive, and lastly and the most rare, if the other person is a witch or warlock, or has been raised around magic their whole lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 11:41 pm

Ixion's lip rose slightly, the remnants of an ability to smile. He pursed his mouth into a tight line, feeling the witch's magic tingle against his skin like electricity. A heat swelled within him, as he exhaled the magic outward and away. He turned his head just as she went to whisper in his ear, her breath cool against the skin. He tilted his head back in her direction, chin still in his palm as he met her gaze. "Does my name interest you?' he inquired, voice smooth and calculating. His glasses slid to the end of his nose, the female's reflection across the lenses.

Having been raised by a witch, their tricks hardly amused him these days. He found himself curious as to what she needed to use magic for. She seemed to be making plenty of money on her own without the help of any magic. He drummed his fingers against his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 11:47 pm

Leo felt her magic and rejected by him and almost shuddered. Extremely interested now and circled him one more time and stopped in front of him. She slowly leaned down, draping one arm on his chair and using the other hand to lightly touch his cheek. Her golden eyes bore into his as she leaned down, close to his ear again and breathed, "I'm very interested to know your name." Leo paused for a second before continuing with "I'd like to know all about someone who is able to reject my magic." Leo said it quietly and calmly, making sure nobody overheard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 11:58 pm

Ixion's eyes followed as she encircled him. He set a firm stare back into her own eyes, though his hardly bore a spark beyond cold calculation and indifference. Her breath was sweet on his nose, as was expected of a witch using love charms. Anything to become more desirable to simple humans. Ixion watched her face closely, able to admire the complete perfection that it was, along with the rest of her. He was a man... deep down somewhere inside his current husk of a person. "I'm sure you'd love to know." he purred in return, leaning away from her. "I'd like to know what a witch is doing here, using her magic on me." he added, picking up his beer. "I could care less about these people." he sighed, flicking his wrist dismissively at the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 12:23 am

Leo narrowed her eyes at him. Leo sat down on the stage and slightly spread her legs. Leo lifted one of her legs and placed get foot on his knee. Thinking for a moment Leo decided to just tell him the truth. "Well handsome, the spell I'm using now is to lure people in, find the best looking person in the room." Leo slowly ran her hands through her hair, "and take them home with me, to serve me forever." Leo's eyes sparkled dangerously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 12:32 am

Ixion paid little attention to her flaunts, glancing at her open legs dismissively. His eyes watched her foot land atop his knee. He slid his chair back, just enough for her foot to fall from his leg. He then proceeded to move his chair back to where it was. Musing at her explanation, "That's cute." he replied, finding it very typical that a witch would have such an agenda. "You think, I would be a worthy slave?' he inquired dully. "I'm a DWMA student. Should you really be so open with someone who's contracted to kill you?' he purred, sliding his glasses up the bridge of his nose and meeting her amber gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 12:48 am

Leo smirked at him. "If i thought you were a danger to me i would've never said anything sweetheart." Leo crossed her legs quickly tensing up. An older man started to walk towards her and she whispered lion lion roar under her breath and he apurtly walked away from them. "In fact my handsome boy, the only people who can ward off my love spell are people who have magic in their blood, it have been raised around it." She leaned towards him and smirked again, "so which one is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 12:56 am

Ixion snorted humorously at her words, though he was hardly humored. Going through the motions was second nature for him now. "You don't have to think I'm dangerous." he retorted. "That's how I like it." he told her, brow furrowed against his intense eyes. He watched the stranger turn and walk, the witch's lips moving ever so slightly. His expression fell into its default emptiness. "Isn't that for me to know?" he mused, inclining his form toward her his lips twisted into a sickly grin. "But when I'm through with this city, everyone will know." he hissed before leaning away and presuming normalcy. This city would burn in his wake. Soon enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 1:07 am

Leo was very intrested now. If Leo could team up with him things could really work in her favor. Daisy looked at the clock, her shift was over five minutes ago. She decided that she was going to get to know this stranger. She still wanted him in her collection, but valued a partnership over a new slave. Leo slid into his plan like a snake and took one of his arms and placed it on the small of her back. "I'm sure you've heard of the recent kidnappings that have been happening in death city..." Leo said softly, her eyes gleaming. "I've taken nearly 60 girls and boys in all." Leo purred happily. "I'm in your side boy. I think we should stick together." Leo said placing her fingers between his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 1:14 am

If Ixion was anything, he was always looking for self gain, as well as people who could aid in the fall of Death City. He noticed her glance, assuming her time was up, though she didn't seem eager to leave. Ix drummed his fingers against her back, used to her flirtatious way by now. He closed his eyes, listening to her speak and calculating her value based on the plans he was formulating. "Have you, now?" he quipped, slightly amused by this, but only slightly, as he was only ever "slightly" anything. "How can I trust you?" he asked, looking her over and blinking slowly at her breasts which seemed to almost escape the top she was wearing. No concern of his, however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 1:20 am

Leo smiled, she felt as if she had him in the bag for this one. "All you have to do is stop by my mansion with me... I'm heading there now. You'll see all my gorgeous little slaves." Leo got off of his lap, purposely rubbing her butt on his lap as she stood up. "After all, I did just tell you my master plan. It's more important for you to prove that I can trust you now actually." Leo turned to face him and her eyes narrowed dangerously. "All it would take is three words to kill you." Leo then laughed and tosseled her hair. "But why would I do that? I think we could work together just fine. You're much more useful alive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 1:28 am

Ixion felt a strange emotion well up inside himself. To think, this woman was so sure of herself, yet he'd killed many a witch twice her age and caliber. He exhaled a hearty laugh, customers staring at the two of them for a decent moment. He composed himself, feeling sick at his outburst and immediately disgusted with himself. He stood up at her threat, little did she know. Ixion let her speak. He let her feel what she needed to feel in order to stay in control of her situation. "Take me." he stated. "Lets see this collection of yours." he breathed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 9:50 am

Leo smiled at him and took his hand. She lead him to the back room, where the replacement dancer was getting ready for her shift. Leo walked over to her station and grabbed her expensive bag. She dumped the money she earned into it and started to slide on her large fur coat. The other dancer looked away from her, obviously intimidated by Leo. "My ride is probably waiting outside, let's go." Leo walked outside with him, to find an expensive car waiting for her outside. A handsome man with glazed over eyes opened the door for her and she got in, followed by ix. The driver closed the door behind him and got in the front seat and started to drive. "So, you never told me your name." Leo purred at him, touching his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 10:04 pm

Ixion followed Leo's lead, eying the other girl as they passed through. He nodded at the female casually, seeing that Leo was an intimidating presence in her eyes. "I hope so." he muttered, hoping they wouldn't have to walk anymore this evening, as he'd been surveying the entirety of the city as it was. As they entered the car, Ixion made sure to keep mental notes about anything he was currently and more-over, about to witness. "Interesting." he stated, as they passed the boy who was obviously magically afflicted. Ix looked over at Leo's fur-covered body and pursed his lips. She was overly flashy for his tastes, but still quite intoxicating to the eyes, no harm done. He sighed at her touch, licking his bottom lip before speaking. "You never told me yours." he stated matter-of-factly, leaning his body back against the seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 12:42 am

Leo saw him lick his lips and had the urge to kiss him. Leo laid her legs in his lap and smiled when he asked her hers. "My name is Leo, more commonly known in the witch community "Leo the love witch." Leo earned that nickname though. She looked out the window to see her mansion approaching. It was outside of death city, more so in the desert. It was decorated with golden lion statues. Her large lion Simba was waiting out front for her and let out a roar when he saw her. The driver opened the door for Leo and when she stepped out Simba came running to her. Leo dropped to her knees and hugged simba, Simba purred and kicked Leo's face. "Oh my sweet baby, I missed you today." Leo kissed simbas nose. Another one of her slaves arrived from inside the house and opened the door for Leo, Simba and ix. When inside the handsome slave took her fur coat and hung it up. "Lion, lions roar!" Leo said softly and her outfit changed from her work clothes to a form fitting black dress and witch hat. Leo walked into her living room to see four slaves sitting down in there. As soon as they entered the room the slaves stood up and made her way to Leo. "Claire, go get my champagne. Robert, go get my ashtray and Joey, go get my cigarettes. Dylan, come rub my shoulders." Leo sat down in a lavish love seat and Dylan began to rub her shoulders. The rest of the slaves quickly vanished to go do Leo's bidding.

Leo looked at ix in the eye and said seriously, "I've proved my strength to you. I deserve to know your name." Leo was getting sick of the games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 1:15 am

Ixion remained straight-faced, watching Leo’s eyes flicker with amusement. He didn’t find himself all too amusing, though he didn’t find much of anything relatively moving in general. “Leo…” he spoke, repeating her name for good measure, as he would hardly forget the name any time soon. He looked down at her legs and sighed, tilting his head back, eyes closed as the car pulled into the drive. Leo was a fitting title, as the entirety of the mansion was decked out in lion themed this and that. He watched after her, the driver opening the door for them both. His deep eyes peered into the yard where Leo had run to her pet, she had many pets, and raised a brow at the scene. If he had any sort of viable emotion, he’d say that it was cute, watching the two.

Upon entering the house, Leo ordered slaves around left and right, Ix watched on as they scrambled to her orders. He eyed the room curiously before looking to a chair across from her, though found himself unable to sit at her words. He chuckled dead-pan, flopping into the chair. She was obviously irritated, and he found it humorous. Her strength was no falsehood, and he knew that. Though she was angry at his lack of name giving, and this alone was childish, which he hated to think was cute. Cute was not his thing. “You are…. Extremely bratty.” He pointed out, reaching into his back pocket to retrieve his pack of cigarettes. He tapped one loose and placed it between his lips, lighting it and taking a drag. “My name is Ix.” He exhaled smoke as his lips formed the word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 9:30 am

The slaves arrived with Leo's cigarettes and champagne. A cigarette was placed in her mouth and lit for her, and she took a drag and frowned when she was called bossy. Ready to reply Leo opened her mouth to see one of her slaves drop the champagne bottle on the floor, shattering and spilling the expensive drink everywhere.
Leo stood up, eyes filled with anger and her face in a snarl. Simba let out a lengthy growl and bared his fangs. It was like electricity filled the air and Leo shouted "lion, lions roar!" Angerly. A puff of mist came from her mouth and took the form of a lioness, which then circled the slave faster and faster. Leo's hold over the boy was broken and his eyes suddenly unglazed. The boy was maybe 17, but began to shake like a small child. "Please, let me go home I miss my family!" The boy begged but his voice was drowned out behind the wall of mist caused by Leo's magic. Suddenly the boy vanished and in his place was a small kitten. Leo picked up the kitten and kissed his nose, only to hear Simba whine in jealously. "Simba, bring him to the rest of the cats." Leo ordered and Simba took the kitten in his jaws and left the room.
While this entire fiasco was happening new slaves, two girls this time, had already cleaned the mess and poured Leo and ix new glasses of champagne. Leo drank deeply and focused her eyes on ix. "Do you have any magic in you ix?" Leo asked settling back into her chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 9:42 pm

Ixion looked on, watching the fiasco before him and sighed quietly to himself before breathing in the cigarette. He watched the new kitten being carried away from the room and wandered what exactly happened after they are taken away. Not that it mattered. He mused at the female slave pouring him a glass of champagne before he reached over and rested his cigarette in a crystal ashtray perched on the side table. His chin was tipped to the side, eyes following his hand as it released the cigarette into the tray and flicking back in Leo's direction. "Who's to say. I don't use magic." he stated plainly, the weight of his switchblade still present in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 9:54 pm

Leo narrowed her eyes at him watching him smoke. She sighed and leaned back into her backrub. A slave took the cigarette from her mouth, ashed it for her and returned it back to her mouth. Leo was unsure where to go with this, she had him where she wanted him anyways.

Earlier he had reflected her magic so easily there was no doubt in her mind he was a warlock, but if he was why wouldn't he demonstrate some form of magic by now? Leo rubbed her forehead and closed her eyes. His vagueness was really pissing her off. "Listen, ix, my patience is running thin. I know you are used to magic, that's why my magic didn't work on you." Simba had returned and sensing Leo's agitation began to growl and bare his fangs. "So what the hell are you?" Leo's glare was like ice, baring into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 10:09 pm

Ixion waved dismissively in Leo's direction as he spoke, keeping his attention trained on the lion Simba while doing so. "Does any of this matter?" he sighed, his body sinking into the deep cushions of the chair, he draped his lanky legs over one of its arms and settled the rest of himself into the chair's hold, as if the object were carrying him bridal style. His dark hair fanned over his glasses which glistened ever so in the dimly lit room. He was tired. He was in no place to fight on this night and the continuous prodding questions from this woman were draining his mental. His eyes closed as she spoke. "I'm just a guy." he muttered back, raising his forearm to his forehead, he rested it there, chest rising and falling steadily. "Nothing for you to worry about." he added quietly, sliding further into the chair, his pelvis exposed slightly beneath his wrinkled shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 10:35 pm

Simba looked at Leo puzzled. Leo motioned Simba over to her and placed simas head in her lap. She began to run her fingers through his lush, silky mane. Leo had Simba groomed three times a day and his mane washed every single day. Leo looked at ix sprawled across her hair and listened to him mumble. Leo almost pitied him, what a disappointment. His skin showing by his pelvis intrested her so she put her cigarette out on a slaves arm, who didn't flinch but stood with glazed over eyes. Leo gentley moved simbas head and stood up.

"Lion, lions roar!" Leo said softly and her outfit changed to a sheer, short nightgown. Leo wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples gently showed through the sheer material. Leo had one cheeky underpants, which showed off her toned butt. Leo's mane of hair trailed down her back, she really was a sight for sore eyes. Leo walked over to ix and straddled him, running her finger in a circle on his chest. "You look tired, why don't you stay the night?" Leo purred. "There's plenty of rooms to choose from...or you can share mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 10:57 pm

Ixion could feel the disappointment permeating from the female. He ignored this. She was like a cat, when the attention was no longer on her, she would force it from whom ever she pleased. She may as well be purring at him as she stalked his body with her eyes before making her way over to mount him. He peeled one eye open firstly, then the other, his glasses sliding down to the end of his nose. His pupils were large, though this was hardly noticeable surrounded by his obsidian irises. His lips tugged into a small smirk at her, a tired expression, and for a moment he appeared less robotic and cold. "what are you doing?" he exhaled, eyes moving from her hips that were in his face and scaling up the entirety of her assets. He hadn't been exposed to a female in quite some time, and sighed at this. There was no avoiding the animalistic feeling welling up within. He suppressed his carnal pleasures, and reached a hand up to take the woman by the nape of her delicate neck. His hand easily wrapped just fully around it. He did not tighten his grip, but merely tilted her head downward to look at him, his face tipped ever so curiously at her. "I wonder if you've ever been treated right your whole life. You're so desperate." he purred. He moved his hand to her chin and raised himself up on one elbow, pulling her forward until his lips pressed against Leo's in a smokey kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)   Rainy day, better for play.  (Mature Content) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainy day, better for play. (Mature Content)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next