Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mizuki's play time

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 5:58 pm

"Stop... please stop..." A fairly short and stubby man whispers, his eyes as wide as they could go. "I have a family! I have children!"  Tears were now streaming down his round face as he begged a teenage girl for freedom. "Do you think I care?! Your life, your screams, your pain...their all mine now!" An uncontrollable laugh left her lips after saying that, forcing her to bend forward and place her left hand over her face.  "Now...let us begin...Oh, and remember my name...I'm Mizuki" Once these words escapes her mouth, the teenage girl turns and looks behind her, carrying a heavy blue bucket in front of the man.

Before the man could run away, Mizuki duct tapes the man's arms and legs together, duct taping them to the floor afterwards. Once she was finally done, Mizuki picks up the bucket and pours everything it contained into his mouth slowly and painfully.

The man's eyes widen once he realizes what she was feeding him. Bugs. "Do you like your meal?"  She asks the man with a wicked smile, watching as all of the bugs fill his body, crawling down his throat. After a while she decides to stop, placing the bucket next to her before transforming her right arm into a blade. To her, this was what made her life such a wonderful thing; bringing pain to other people. Her eyes didn't even gaze over to his mouth, but instead she moves over and sticks her blade into his right eye, craving it out of it's socket. "Are you finally happy?! Do you feel the enjoyment I feel right now?!"

Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:06 pm

Sombre circles the midnight sky with the sharp eyes of a raven, searching, searching, searching, just as he had searched so many times before.
[For what is a servant without his master? Even one such as me.]
This mentality was ingrained in his mind for good or ill, largely due to the length of time he had been a servant. It was....a part of him.
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 11:56 pm

Once the eye ball popped out, Mizuki slowly shoves it into the man's mouth as well, grinning the whole time. In the corner of her eye, she spots some type of bird fly by, but she just ignores it and continues  playing around with the stubby man by cutting of his thumbs and sticking them up his nostrils. The mere sight of this made Mizuki burst out into murderous giggles, which ended up echoing through out the alleyway. A loud grumbling sound was heard as well, making Mizuki look down and lick some of the blood from her blade, cutting her tongue in the process.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 12:03 am

The Raven hears the cries of the man, his first is not to help but to investigate. It appears to be a young girl.....no. A kishin egg. Sombre had served many kishin eggs in his time, and this girl felt....promising. He lands and changes to human form directly behind her "my, you seem to have cut yourself. And there is blood all over your clothes. Do you require assistance?" He asks all of this in a refined British accent. His tone, the soul of politeness.
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:37 am

((I know I've been gone forever, but is it okay for me to jump into this one with Niche?))
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 6:11 pm

((Mind if I PEWF into le situation?))
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 7:36 pm

(Jump in whenever you want to!~)

Mizuki then plucks out his second eye ball, crushing it in her hands before smearing it all over the man's face. She stops however, hearing another voice appear behind her. "One, I do not need the help of others, and two, I who the hell are you?!" Mizuki roars, squeezing her eyes shut. The sound of another voice made her frown angrily. Other humans always made her angry as hell, which isn't the greatest thing when it comes to someone as insane as her.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 7:44 pm

Sombre regards her with his deep purple eyes, a single finger on his lips. His new master seemed unhappy. Perhaps he owed her an explanation. "I am Sombre Serviteur if it pleases you." He says with a respectful bow "I have decided that I wish for you to be my new master."
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:00 pm

"What do you mean 'new master'?" Mizuki hisses, standing up once more, keeping the angry frown on her face. Her bangs were covering her right eye, keeping the man from seeing it. "Plus, I don' trust anyone, which includes you." After saying this, Mizuki felt a slight kick in her head, notifying her that her first personality is already building up it's power, ready to take control of the body.
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:18 pm

Niche: I find myself standing a short distance away from the scene, watching with horror. My eyes glaze over and freeze into a cold blue instead of their normal cadmium violet. That person..... Mizuki..... I automatically move my mitted hand to my other arm, where an M-shaped scar still burned.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:35 pm

"I am little more than a servant, and trust is not required." He says in as sincere a tone as he could muster. "For many years I have gone from master to master, doing anything that is asked of me. I intend to do the same with you."
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:47 pm

Mizuki just rolls her eyes, licking the blood off her blade once more. "I'm sorry to say that I don't believe this bull shit. It's not exactly normal to see someone give up their loyalty after seeing a person kill an old man." Her voice sounded a bit harsh, with a mixture of coldness. "Plus, only one person understands my artwork, and you're not that person." Blood was trickling down her chin as she spoke, dropping off her edge of her chin and onto the pavement floor. At the moment she resembled some sort of vampire who just had a tasty snack, but in reality Mizuki was much worst than a mere blood sucker.
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:49 pm

Niche: frozen with fear, I tremble and try to back away. My feet seemed to be moving too slow... Hurry, hurry, run!! Why wouldn't my feet do what I want?!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 8:56 pm

The edges of Sombre's lips curl ever so slightly into what might just be a tiny smile and he leans forward "I am hardly a normal person. My understanding is not required, only my loyalty." He straightens himself once more " Sombe's eyes flash to a brighter shade of purple when they make eye contact. "Kishin eggs are powerful enough, but with me you shall be great."
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:36 pm

His words brought a small smirk to her face, which grew with each word. "I suppose such an offer is very tempting to someone like myself, but we do face a problem in all of this. You see, I sort of share this body with another personality, who is the exact opposite of me." Despite the smirk on her face, she still had a cold voice which sent shivers down her own spin.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 10:25 pm

[This kishin is mine now.] "destruction or creation, life or death; I vow to serve you both....always." He says with his almost-smile "do we have a pact?" He says, kneeling and holding out a pale hand.
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 10:28 pm

Jet crouches on top o a nearby building he had ripped off the right sleeve of hi hoodie revealing his robo arm his face gives off the faint green glow and he whistles to get their attention
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 10:55 pm

Still unsure about it all, Mizuki slowly moves her hand over towards his, about to shake it and make the deal official, but they were interrupted when a loud whistle rang in their ears. "Damn it..." She mutters under her breath, transforming her arm into a blade once more before twirling around while continuing to stare up at the small boy. "Come down and face me like a man!" Mizuki demands angrily while stomping her right foot like an outraged child.
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 11:19 pm

Jet raises his arm the sound of a machinr whirring to life comes the goes and when he holds t in front of him he transforms the hand of his right arm into a rapier blade
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 11:24 pm

Niche: I suddenly feel able to move myself again, and I take off running. I don't get very far though, since I wasn't exactly the most coordinated Meister. I end up tripping a few feet from where I started on the curb of the street. As I faceplant I let out a cry of pain, then freeze. Hopefully no one heard that....
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 9:38 am

"Allow me master." He says, calmly turning to jet "I suggest you leave, or I shall have to kill you." His tone is remarkably polite but his eyes glow purple, the pupils nothing more than slits.
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:01 am

"Shouldn't you be leaveing because I may be one man but I can still kick your ass."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 1:19 pm

"This kishin egg is no longer your responsibility. I do not suggest you attempt to harm her. This is your last warning." His voice is still polite, but it now it has developed an icy tone. His every word seems to bite.
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:24 pm

"She is a Kishin egg so she is my responsibility and if you say I am go na kill you then well I say like you will come on and try me."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:29 pm

Sombre sighs in weary acceptance "very well." Less than half a second passes, and half a dozen kicks have been sent flying towards jet, followed quickly by a volley of punches. He steps back and awaits a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizuki's play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's play time   Mizuki's play time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuki's play time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next