Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Richard First day of School (OPEN)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Richard First day of School (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 10:16 pm

Driving up towards the academy stairs on his custom harley davidson,Richard  made made the engine roar as he made his bike jump and ride up the side of the railing on the stair case.Well got to make a entrance on the first day after all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 5:09 pm

Anna, a young white-haired, pink-eyed ninja was leaning against the wall with her eyes closed, she was thinking deeply.
Okay! She was in a very bad mood, because when she woke up this morning she noticed that hsr brother took her ninja clothes to laundry them. So she had to put on her schol uniform. It consted of a sleeveless sweater, white shirt, dark-grey skirt and a red tie.
In fact, Anna didn't like wearing her school uniform. In her opinion it was uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 8:02 pm

Reaching the top of the stair case Richard flew of the railing skidding to a stop infront of a white haired girl. "Damn that was awesome," he casually said to himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 3:59 am

It didn't make any impression on her. She just started to clap slowly, without enthusiasm.
"Congrats, you have almost killed a little girl. " Anna said, crossing her arms.
Well, he didn't scare or impress her. In Anna's opinion this guy should be more careful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 10:45 am

"Well maybe I was trying to test the students here. See how they react to any situation." Richard hopped of his bike and turned to the young girl. " And you certainly passed."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 10:59 am

"Ooooor...You just thought that nobody will be standing here" Anna said teasingly, with a sly smile.
She was in a mood to be mean and to tease everyone around.
But suddenly she started to wonder.
"Hm...It's the first time I see you here. Hm..Let me guess.  You are a new student, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 9:54 pm

"Why yes it is. Would mind showing me around?" Richard asked with a bright smile. Also if I knew no one would be around.Why would I waste my precious time?" Richard said smirking back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 8:25 am

She sighed.
"Alright. .Alright. .but let's start from the beginning, okay?" Anna said.
The white haired girl took a deep breath.
"What's your name? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 9:12 pm

Tha names Richard Knight." Richard replied in a cocky tone. "I'm happen to be a meister as well. Just like you." Richard said smirking.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 11:26 am

Anna hated when someone speaks to her with a cocky tone..Well..She had to survive it.
The girl crossed her arms.
"Oh..How do you know what I am? Hm...Soul Perception?" She asked.
After a moment she added.
"Anyway, I'm Anna Kozak. "Nice" to meet you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 11:12 pm

"To be honest it's just pure intuition" Richard replied simply shrugging. "So may we start the tour now?" He asked with a polite tone. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 2:48 pm

"Yep." Anna replied as she opened the door to the academy. She was going to make a new rule.
"Newbies first"- That was the name of this rule. The girl suddenly smiled. "Maybe this day won't be as annoying as I thought" She..ehm..Thought
"New students first" She added after a moment

Last edited by Mr.Raccoon on November 8th 2014, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 7:01 pm

"Why thank you Anna." Richard said while walking in to the academy. He froze like a deer in headlights completely surprised at the academy interior.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 7:31 pm

Anna followed him in. When she saw his reaction, she giggled. "Surprised, huh? And it's only the beginning!" She said enthusiastically. Anna, in fact, loved this school. She was proud of being The DWMA student.
"Maybe..Let's start from the library?" The girl offered him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 7:36 pm

"Oh the library.I'm interested in seeing the assortment of books." Richard said cheerfully. "So dad this the school you went to huh. I see why you love it so much." He said mumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 12:37 pm

Anna crossed her arms. "Is he reading my mind or something?" She thought.
"Yeah, the DWMA is the best school I've seen or been into. And thanks to my parents I've been changing my school every year, so I've seen many schools." The white-haired girl said.
Ten seconds later she added: "Uhm..Let's go to the library."

Soon they would find themselves in a very big library. Probably one of the biggest in the world.
In the Shibusen's library eveyone could find something for themselves.
"This is our great library" Anna said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 12:48 pm

"Damn...i've never seen such a collection of books in my entire life. Since this  school "different" i'm guessing most on are souls and such am I right?" Richard questioningly asked looking at Anna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 12:55 pm

"In this library there is literally EVERYTHING" Anna said with a shrug, like it was something obvious.
"However, some of the books are not available for students like me or like you." She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 12:58 pm

"Speaking of that how do increase my rank as a meister?" Richard asked."I need to become at least a two star meister in atleast 4 months."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 1:09 pm

Anna shrugged. "I'm not really sure. I've been ill when they were explaining how to become a two star meister. My cousin -he is a weapon- told me that to become a two star meister, you have to create a Death Scythe. Which is impossible to do in two months. Soowwyy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 1:15 pm

Richard balled his fist in frustration." Then i'll just have to kill a bunch of kishin eggs on my own and at least 30 with my partner then.I'll do my best to make it a reality then."
Richard said staring at his balled fist as determination to surpass his father filled him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 5:15 pm

Anna sighed. But deep inside she wanted him to reach his goal.
"Well..I..Wish you luck!" She exclaimed.
"Alright. Now let's go to the cafeteria, alright?" Anna proposed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 5:41 pm

Richard caught himself and gave Anna a reassuring smile. "Thanks and that sounds nice. let's go" Richard happily replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 9:17 pm

Kidd was leaning against a wall, both eyes shut. He was exhausted from a serious workout he'd had last night, and was drifting in and out of consciousness. Just then, he heard two voices come inside the school from outside. It appeared as though one of them was a new student here. Kidd smirked and opened one eye, scanning around. He saw a boy and a girl. The girl was obviously younger than him, and the bot seemed to be of equal or greater age than him. Smirking, he walked up to the two, pulling out a small notebook he'd had in his pocket.

"Hey, you new here?" Kidd smiled at both of them, not exactly aware of who the new student was.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 2:57 pm

Anna gestured at Richard. "He's new" She replied quickly.
The girl crossed her arms and stared at the boy. He was older than her, maybe two or three years?
She'd noticed his notebook and started to wonder why did he pull it out from his pockt.
However, Anna, wasn't going to ask about it. Something was telling her that soon her question will be answered without asking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Richard First day of School (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next