Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Richard First day of School (OPEN)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Richard First day of School (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 10:29 pm

Yeah I am. Names Richard Knight. And you happen to be a meister? Richard asked with a curious look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 4:32 pm

Kidd eyed the two for a moment. They seemed genuine. They'd obviously be genuinely interested in meeting The Legend himself in real life. "Here you go." Kidd smiled at the two, holding out the small notebook to the two. On the cover, it had in bold writing "THE LEGENDARY CHRONICLES OF KIDD GÖTZE". Inside, it only had two pages, containing his autograph. Just his autograph. "I'm the one and only, Kidd Götze!" He greeted himself, smiling at the boy and girl. "Nice to meet you guys," Kidd began, pushing his glasses up his face, "What's your name?" He asked, smiling at the girl. "Oh, yeah. I'm a meister bruh." Kidd turned to Richard.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 5:16 pm

"Anna Kozak. A meister." Anna replied to the boy with a smirk. But soon she started to stare at his..notebook.
"What the hell? Does this guy think that he's a legend? A hero? Eh.." The girl thought.
She hoped that this Kidd isn't another person who thinks of himself as someone awesome, great and very very cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 5:48 pm

Kename was sitting in a corner as usual, he looked all the people going in and out, stopping now and then to look back at his book and read a few lines, as soon as someone looked back at him he would hiee his face behind the book, he had no idea why he went here again, perhaps he hoped to find a quiet spot to read, not the best location it seemed, but he was slowly getting used to the amount of people.

"Hmm.. Should I get something to eat?" He wondered, looking up from his book again to see who was walking around, he noticed a few people standing together, not sure if he wanted to go to them and see who they were, instead keeping himself hidden behind his book as he tried making up a few lines to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 8:45 pm

Richard laughed uncontrollably at Kidd. "So guy, you think your a hotshot or something. I'm dying." Richard said laughing once again. He was very amused at how confidently this guy brought himself up. It brought back memories of past gangs he defeated and brutally destroyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 8:55 pm

Kidd locked eyes with Richard and smiles. "No, Richie...." Kidd began, "I'm not some 'hot shot'. I hope that's not what you think I am." Kidd said, an intense flame growing in his eye. Who did this guy think he was? He'd better take Kidd seriously or be better off keeping his mouth shut. "I'm THE greatest that's ever lived. I shouldn't have to tell you more than once, newbie. I don't tolerate mediocrity, and you...." Kidd eyed Richard up and down for a minute, "You sure don't even fit what I would consider mediocrity." Kidd said, smirking at Richard. "I'm not here to be your enemy though, I'd rather be your friend." Kidd smiled at Richard, trying to make sure things wouldn't get out of hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 1:02 am

"Your really funny guy. You remind of this guy who's gang I sent to the ER." Richard said sticking his hands in to his pocket."You two really have the same mindset." He added smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard First day of School (OPEN)   Richard First day of School (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Richard First day of School (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2