Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evil Down Below

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 12:59 pm

Death city, filled with the wonders of mankind, from passionate weapons, to disciplined Meisters, and every last one of them with a burning determination to make a name for themselves.
The city itself is a testament to the marvelous power of the shibusen and lord Death himself, the leader of the prestigious academy, with its multi-tiered structure and impressive candle-structures; But beneath the showy streets and displays of strength, nobody ever expects there to be a second, hidden, power.

Below the cobblestone, the pipes, the sewers, asura's ancient tomb, and everything else besides, something sleeps...but not for much longer.
It's was not a great force, or a crippling master plan, this evil was something new; unseen and unheard, it seeps into the minds of those around it, coiling through the crevices and cracks of your logic and reason until you serve it's will, maintaining your illusion of control all the while.
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 2:38 pm

Ooc: I hope it's cool I join in, if it's not just delete my reply! Also I'm going to use my witch character. She's not exactly evil but more so self centered, greedy, and minipulative. She uses love magic. (More so lust magic.)

Leo was tired after a long day of work at Chuba Cabras. She had on tall, strappy heels that matched her black silk robe. Underneath her robe was her bright red expensive lingerie. The silk robe was flimsy and showed off her smoking hot body. Typically she would have one of her slaves chaffeur her around but it was a warm night in death city and she was due for new slaves.

Walking next to Leo was her prized baby, her full grown African lion Simba. His mane was long and silky, Leo had him groomed daily and his mane brushed with a high quality brush three times a day. Don't let his pampered appearance fool you, he is the deadliest big cat in the world. Simba loved Leo with his entire heart and would do anything for his owner. Leo had saved him from hunters as a cub and since then they have been insepratiable.
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 4:01 pm

OOC: I'm going to jump in too if you don't mind...

Danny was walking around the town. He had gotten lost again. He had been looking for a candy vendor he heard had the best candy in the town. He was wearing a dark blue collge jacket over his green t-shirt. He also had his usual grey sweatpants and large sneakers.

He was scrathing his head and looking around. Have I already passed this once? What were the instructions again? Go first left and then take sharp right? Or was it the other way? Suddenly he saw the biggest cat he had ever seen. He forgot his original plan and went closer to the cat. He reached his hand in order to pet the rather large kitty.
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 5:43 am

OOC: I forgot to ask, how should we treat this thread timeline wise? I'm suggesting that this happens after the Halloween ball, but I'm not sure should this happen before or after the Dragon and the Lion thread. What do you guys say?
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 9:20 am

OOC: the dragon and lion thread is finished
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 9:03 pm

Ooc: wow, I had thought this thread passed on into obscurity! No, it's not Nebun, but a new villain I cooked up. He isn't in my sig yet, but he is called Ilu Limnu. I beleive he may be in the witch section.

Ilu Limnu had been dormant for many hundreds of years, taking root deep underground. A resounding crack could be heard emanating from the deepest levels of the city as he awoke, retracting centuries old tendrils of flesh and bone that stretched on for miles. He coalesced into a single point before stretching up and out through abandoned sewer pipes, eventually spilling onto the pavement with a wet thud. He shifted into human shape almost imediately, but this last burst of energy drained him to much. Ilu Limnu was back on earth, albeit, in a weak state.
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 9:47 pm

Leo saw the outline of a man plop onto the street and before she could respond a rather big boy came running up to Simba. Simba bared his teeth and let out a bone shaking roar. Leo whipped around to the newcomer and put her hand on simbas head to silence him.

"Excuse me, but please don't touch my lion. He isn't very friendly..." Leo said and she quickly looked up and down the newcomer. Simba sensed the presence of someone else and began to walk down towards the blob. Leo didn't want to look away from the newcomer unsure of his intentions so she let Simba go sniff around. Leo extended her hand to the teenager and said, "My name is Leo. That lion is Simba, and I'm on my way home so if you'll excuse me..." She briskly took off after Simba. This boy did not fit the creteria she had for potentional slaves in the slightest.
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 3:36 am

Danny almost fell when he heard the 'kitty' roar. He stood stunned for a moment before realizing there was a woman next to the big cat. She was the prettiest woman he had ever seen.

''Li-lion?'' Danny managed to say. ''I-I'm sorry that I tried to pet your lion. My name is Danny'' he mumbled after.

Danny just stood there confused of what had just happened. He watched as the woman turned her back and went off with her lion.
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 7:56 am

Ooc:hope you guys don't mind if i join.

Crusher was practicing his ninja arts by jumping from roof to roof when he had smelled a familiar scent he went to the edge of the current building and peered down to see leo and her lion and somebody else. As crusher was about to listen to what they where saying he quickly jolted his head to an area where he sensed an evil presence. Crusher jumped down from the building with a stern look pointed to the figure of the being that the presence was coming from. Suddenly a eight foot tall woman gently lands on the ground next to crusher her wings unfolded she begins to refold them and speak. "so. You sensed it to?" "Yeah. This guy is evil no doubt about it." After his sentance ryu notices a lion by the being and notices leo coming their way so she unfolds her wings to prevent her from passing. "Sorry princess but i wouldn't go near that thing if i were you. That goes for your... big... cat." ryu reveals her tail and uses it to grab the lion, she lifts it into the air and brings it back torwards her and puts it near leo.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 8:23 pm

Ilu Limnu was weak...he hadn't moved in centuries, as much a part of the earth as the bedrock of this city. Every muscle in his body was on fire. He quivered uncontrollably as he tried to stand, slipping once before managing to stand erect. He turned his head to the side in an unnaturally quick manner, bones popping as his spine straightened out as if recovering from a deep sleep, this was in response to the myriad of voices all around him. He wasn't sure where he was or what he was doing. "H-hello... Where am I, if I may ask? His voice, despite the circumstances, was a smooth, deep baritone, which bounced around the alley pleasently-loud without him so much as trying, communicating a sense of culture, refinement, and wisdom. His was the sort of voice you could spend hours just listening to . As he stood his great height and lean, hard, musculature became readily apparent, the pale tattoos all over him lending an otherworldly essence to him.
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 8:45 pm

Leo groaned loudly and rubbed her temples. Not this kid again.... And was that an angel?! Leo regained her composure and stared at the tall woman and crusher. "I would say it's a pleasure to see you again but to be blunt, it's not." Leo said icily to Crusher. It was recent that he had barged into her mansion uninvited. Simba growled agreeing. "Now, I worked a long shift and I want to go home. Get out of y way." Leo rudely shoved past the tall woman and walked towards the evil presence. She was extremely intrested in.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 11:36 pm

Ilu, who was now a fair bit steadier was starting to gain some semblance of orientation, vaguely recollecting memories and trying to ascertain their meaning; this began to give him a headache so instead he decided to simply figure out where he was. "What is this place? What... Year, is it? Everything here looks rather strange." His posture streighrened as his confidence returned, making Limnu even taller, perhaps 6 foot 5.
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 10:39 am

As crusher watched the being regain his steadiness he gave off a low growl. Then he noticed leo shove past ryu which shocked him and began to speak in a serious tone. "Miss leo! Get away. That guy is giving off some serious evil aura. It's not safe to get close to him." "you better listen. When my partner gets serious that's when you need to watch yourself." with that ryu reveals her tail and her arms begin to turn muscular and pure black scales appear, her hands morph into grayish black dragon claws. Crusher gets into a stance where his right and left hands fingers are curled but not a fist, he then turns his head the the person behind them and begins to speak. "Hey. I suggest youfind some cover just in case."
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 12:56 pm

Leo turned her head back to the pair and her eyes changed from the beautiful gold to the eyes of a cat, this happens when she gets seriously ticked off. She stared at the dragon in wonder but dismissed it. "I know he's evil and that's why I need to get over there!" She hissed at Crusher. Simba roared angerly making the windows in the nearby buildings shake.
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 9:52 pm

Ryu was appalled by the leos actions and began to get irritated. "you insolent spoiled WORM! Why i-" before she could finish her sentence crusher let out a short growl of his own and began to speak. "Enough ryu. Miss leo i will let you go. But if i see even the faintest hint of an attack from him i will not hesitate to seperate you from him got it. Ryu. Get ready." With that crusher stuck his right hand out. "ugh. Fine. But don't think your off the hook worm." with that ryu turns into a bright ball of light and shoots into crushers out stretched hand. First the hilt appears in his hands and then a dragons mouth, after flames erupts from the gapping maw and stretches out and near the top a giant dragon eye opens up, after the flames solidify crusher let's the six foot long blade crash to the ground then with little effort he lifts the blades back land on his right shoulder.

Ooc:if you want a clearer picture of ryus blade form check out the "my hand drawn work" thread.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 7:48 pm

Ilu Limnu repeated his question, obviously unsure of everything around him. he stumbled towards the figure who was approaching him, imploring silently.

Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 8:05 pm

Leo stuck up her middle finger at Crusher and his friend and finally stood in front of ilu. "I've been waiting for you..." She purred as she put her hands on his chest. "It's 2014, silly. And you're in death city Nevada, and to be more accurate you're in the hands of a witch..." She purred again in his ear. Simba was watching her back for her so she could move freely.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 9:34 pm

As soon as she touched his chest, Ilu's entire countenance changed. His posture strengthened, spine going ramrod straight, coiled muscles move beneath tattooed flesh. A smile flits across Ilu's face momentarily. He places his hands on Leo's hips confidently. "I think it's coming back to me..." His eyes lock onto hers, intense and almost lustful "a witch? Hmmm...and how is death doing these days? Hasn't gone soft yet I hope."
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 1:51 pm

Leo smiled and winked. "He's quite soft now. How else would I be walking the streets so freely?" Her eyes were back to the beautiful golden color and she started to play with her thick golden hair. "And just a heads up, there's a meister over there who wants to kill you... He's quite annoying I've had a few run ins with him myself..." She rolled her eyes remembering when he showed up at her mansion.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 8:43 pm

"hmmm..." Ilu peers at the meister from the corner of his eye "perhaps we should consider that later, he can do little harm to me, and besides, there are...other things we could be discussing right now." he says, placing his forehead against Leo's and making eye-contact, desire clear in his gaze.
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 9:09 pm

Leo wanted to pull away from the contact but knew better. Instead she released her love aka lust magic, which made her already beautiful appearance even more so. Leo used her appearance and her magic to control others. Working as a dancer (dare I say stripper) to find potentional slaves to bring back to her mansion to serve her until she gets bored, then she turns them into a cat.

"Well, what needs discussing?" Leo purred again running her fingers on his tattoos. Simba was still pacing protectively around the pair.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 9:46 pm

"Oh, nothing much." Ilu says, chuckling as his facial features began melting away, the skin beneath Leo's fingers turning to putty in her grip before coalescing into a mass of writhing tentacles, claws, and bug-like limbs. His eyes nose and everything else disappeared as everything became serpentine. Ilu now towered above Leo entirely, nothing but a twisted demonic looking thing. from among the writhing limbs a thick fleshy tube erupted, blooming into a sharp fanged mouth. It hovered in front of Leo's face, opening and closing its jaws with an experimental crack. In this proximity any attempt to run would be met with a painful death, speared by the multitude of arms surrounding her. Laughter bubbled up from Limnu's throat. "aaahhhh, the hunt, how I missed it all! And you, delightful little morsel that you are will be honored to act as my...emissary."
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 9:57 pm

Leo froze in fear. She tried to speak, opening and closing her mouth but nothing came out. She began to tremble slowly and a Simba spun around and let out another furicious roar. Leo's eyes changed to those of a cat and her fingernails changed to long, deadly claws. Breathing heavily she managed to growl, "If you touch me, I'll fucking kill you. I will tear you limb from limb and feast on your insides." Her eyes narrowed and her fear seemed to disappear. Her heart was replaced with the one of a lioness, and bravery and strength began to flow through her veins.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 10:12 pm

The writhing thing that was Ilu Limu quivered, not in fear, but a sort of blind, sensual, ecstasy, like he was tasting her emotions. "Ah, but you have my permission to try, of course, but if I win...you're mine." with that she was surrounded on all sides by the pale slug-like beast's arms, which all darted inwards, grabbing at her ankles, wrists, midriff, anything they could wrap around.
Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 10:22 pm

Simba attacked them, ripping into one of the arms and tearing it to bits with his powerful Jaws. Leo shrieked as she was wrapped and let out a sound close to a lions roar. Unfortunately Leo doesn't really have any defensive or offensive magic, she's used to people fighting for her. "I'll fucking kill you!" She shrieked again, anger burning in her eyes. She tried to use her claws to cut away the slug like arms, but to her dismay she couldn't reach. "LION, LION'S ROAR!" And a sonic boom escaped from her mouth, strong enough to shatter glass and ear drums. Fangs had formed in her mouth, long and deadly. She let out another crazy sonic boom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evil Down Below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Down Below   Evil Down Below I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Down Below
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next