Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evil Human On The Loose

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Evil Human On The Loose Empty
PostSubject: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:46 am

Saiko begins to walk down the never ending sidewalk slowly, taking in the city's beauty. Out of nowhere she hears a cry of help from a random allyway. She quickly runs to the end of it, checking out the situation when she sees a man choking a random woman. The man's arms and legs was stick skinny, horns stuck out of his head wildly and in his hands was a black greatsword.

OOC: Sorry if my description was horrible....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:07 am

Kataro was I the city and he heard the scream as well. He see Saiko and asks her. "Are you ok. Was that you screaming.?" Then he looks over and sees the man in the alley. "Should we deal with him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:11 am

"We have t-to save her." She confirms, watching the man play around with his 'prey'. "I can't d-do anything though, I-I'm weaponless.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:13 am

"You think maybe you could wield me?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:14 am

Arusa is next to arrive, on his uncle's longboard, he stops by the other two Shibusen. "What's happening? I heard scre-" He stopped when he saw Saiko, then quickly scrambled to finish his sentence in hopes of avoiding suspicion "I heard screaming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:17 am

OOC: (im Basically a silver shotgun that You can slide onto your forearm. And it shoots out a blue extension of my soul wavelength, and you can switch it from shotgun mode to single fire mode. And it has a blade at the bottom of the gun that comes a little past the bullet hole)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:20 am

Saiko points at the man in the allyway, who was getting the woman frantic by keeping his sword so close to her neck. "We have to a-act fast." She says, before grabbing her special pocket knife and throwing it at the man who easily blocks it with his sword. Great, I got his attention....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:21 am

Kataro then turns his arm into a cannon and gets ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:23 am

The man growls at them, letting go of the woman and charging at them.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:24 am

"This is no time for analytical thinking! We need to act!" Arusa rushed at the man, making a portal to his dimension underneath the woman, to get her away from the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:26 am

Kataro switches his gun to shotgun mode and shoots the man in the stomach. It stopped him But it only did a medium amount of damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:27 am

Saiko stares at him in awe before coming back to reality. "You're r-right." she says, running towards the man.

The man smiles at them evilly before swinging his sword at Arusa recklessly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:31 am

"Distract him! She won't last long where I sent her!" He slid in between the man's legs, and in to the void he created, turning to make another one on the other side of the alley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:33 am

Kataro used his speed to appear in front of the man. With a bullet hole in front of the evil mans face Kataro, pulled the trigger and sent him flying into a dumpster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:38 am

The man picks himself back up, barely damage in any way. He growls at them before leaping in the air to just land behind Kataro and to slash him in the back.

Watching his movements carefully, Saiko pushes Kataro to the side before he could have gotten hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:50 am

"Thanks Saiko. I owe you one." Kataro gets back and switches his gun to single fire mode. Then he jumps about ten feet away from the man. And shoots him over and over. The man keep his sword steady in front of him. Which leaves an opening for Saiko.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:51 am

Arusa popped out of the other portal, with the woman in his arms. He set her down and motioned for her to run. "I apologize for the delay, I had a bit of a problem convincing the woman to stop slapping me. Let's wrap this up shall we." He was intending on showing off, hoping to impress Saiko. Perhaps he put too much weight on his crush on her, but he'd never been around people much before, so exploring this new feeling was becoming his favorite thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:58 am

"Right!" Kataro switched his gun to shotgun mode, ran towards the man, stuck the trigger under his chin and blasted him into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:01 am

Before Kataro shot him, Saiko shoved her hand against his back and drives her soul wavelength into his body, forcing him forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:03 am

While the man was in the air, Kataro went back to single fire mode and shot him over and over and higher into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:07 am

As he was strolling along the streets when he heard a commotion not to far away. Taking the back alleys as short cuts, Vail was close by. "Hope Saiko isn't in this...or hurt." If he saw his Meister he would try to get to her and change into his weapon form...

OOC : Apologizes if Im just butting in.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:08 am

Arusa launched himself in to the air after the man, tossing his longboard out and riding it up after the man. Once he was almost at the same height, he jumped off and did a flip, bringing his heel down on the Kishin egg's stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:11 am

Saiko was left in awe by his act, but she quickly snaps back to normal when she hears footsteps nearby. "Vail, c-come quick!" she says when she sees it's her weapon. 

The man falls down helplessly, not able to attack so many people at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:13 am

Running forward and with the momentum, Vail flipped into the air. A flash of light and he transformed into his weapon form. This being the first time he transformed in a fight, the stress was getting to him and the blade of his sword form was engulfed in flames. The flames would not hurt his Meister, just a symbol for his stress in weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:14 am

Kataro held his gun up towards the evil mans face. " surrender. You're out numbered."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Human On The Loose
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next