Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checking out the Dojo (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Checking out the Dojo (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 6:52 am

It was just past midnight when a roughly six foot tall, brunette chick with a spiky ponytail is skating down a dimly lit hallway. In her left hand is a yellow and black copy of  'DWMA's Facilities for Dummies', that has a dim, golden glow radiating from inside, which she currently is burying her face in. .... Final, mos' popular... Dojo... dangerous equipmen'.. Somethin' about the faculty... when using sparring go-. Whoops passed it. She comes to an abrupt stop, and then back-peddles a couple of feet until she is in front of a door clearly marked 'DOJO'. Ichor's Rebuke deactivate. The girl gently falls down a couple of inches, folds her dichromatic book into a more wieldly position, unsheathes her empty had from its all too comfortable pocket, and slowly pushes the door in and open. She is welcomed by a dark, unlit room.

Le's see. If this is the southern entrance, then the book said somethin' about a power switch to the left. Ahh there it is. Jus' gonna flip this- Shit! Ah! By Apollo's Immortal, Bald, Left Nut that's bright. Was that much light necess- Wow it's so big, at least a hundred meters separating each side. Despite still being giddy and aghast, her face somewhere between complete shock and joy, she slowly places her dichromatic book into a gray messenger bag that had a single, black strap and the words "Fircamire Kadrin" sewn into the front flap. She slowly removes her bag while absorbing the incredible space around her, and she tosses her bag which lands lands with a thud adjacent to the still-open door and  reveals a small stash of books within. Now weighed down by little other than her current attire, a gold half-blouse with a brown tank-top under it and khaki shorts, she walks about 20 meters further west and pushes in on the wall. A hand sized trap door opens up and reveals a smart phone sized keypad.

E-T-E-M, a small memo appears on the screen, "Weapon, Fircy Kadrin, wishes to commence the 'Sparring Golem' function?" With a quick and satisfied chuckle, the girl taps the confirm option, and when she turns around a featureless man made of stone bricks stands at attention in the middle of the room facing the west wall. The surprises just don't let up, here I was thinking that book was overselling everything. I'm glad I saved this room for last(internal monologue). She walks over to the ever-still golem that had at least a foot on her and stopped in front of it, 12 feet away. An intercom system spoke, "On you mark." She attempts to make eye contact with the motionless golem, then gives up. Ready!. She bends into a quick quarter bow in respect for her opponent, but before her head can rise to meet her opponent, she helplessly watches as a stone fist sinks into the flesh of her stomach. Wha... the girl is lifted off of her feet by the golem's fist and launched ten or so meters. Ichor's Rebuke activates for a short period right as she would hit the ground. She clutches her stomach and begins to cough intensely. The intercom projected, "Please state if you wish to resume sparring," as the golem returned to its original position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 7:16 am

"Man after searching and searching i fianlly found the dwma. The only problem is.... I'M COMPLETLEY LOST! HA HA HA HA HA" as crusher walked by a door way he couldn't help but walk in and witness the girl get punched by the stonebeing. "HA HA HA HA! THAT WAS THE WORST THING YOU COULD DO MISS! You only bow to your opponent if they have pride also. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" as crusher kept thinking about that it made him laugh even more. Then he began to calm down and wiped a tear from his eye. He then goes over to the girl to help her up. "I still can't believe you got beat by a wimp like that." The short teen then point over to the sparring golem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 3:45 pm

The girl takes a deep breath in and hold it to stop the coughing, but snorts and lets out something that sounds like a mix between a cough and a laugh. She gets her wits about her Golem, I'll tell you when I'm ready again. She rolls backwards into a standing position, and vigorously rubs the spot she was hit then slaps it a couple of times. She look over to the shorter guy at the door and gives an embarrassed smile, rubbing the back of her neck as she makes her way t0 the door, Yea... I forgot it didn' have a soul, and I really shoulda been more prepared. It said, to an extent, that this thing analyzes the wavelength or lengths of its opponents soul or souls and adjusts its power so that it might challenge, but not overwhelm its opponent. I kinda mis-translated that to mean it gets like a psuedo-soul or somethin'. What can you do? We live and learn. when the girl gets over to where the shorter guy is standing she extends her hand out Name's Fircy. Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance. They tell me I need to spend more time working with a partner, and you seem strong. So you wanna play a game? Us vs it, and whoever can get the finishing blow on twinkle-toes wins. Of course we'd hafta re-calibrate it but...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2014, 7:47 am

"Sounds like fun! And my names crusher. Nice to meet you." Crusher then grabs fircy's hand and begins to shake it. "Man i love fighting strong opponents." Maybe after we beat mr. Rockman there maybe we can sparr against each other, just to test each others strength. K?" Crusher then looks up to the girl and gave a big toothy grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 7:44 am

(OOC: I apologize for taking so long to respond, it wont happen again I will post immediately.)

Last edited by CrowsNest on October 26th 2014, 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not clear enough)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 8:22 am

Fircy reciprocates the handshake as she looks at the guy in front of her.Wait. Does that mean you think I'm worth fighting? Fircamire smiles and happily looks back at the golem. It'd be a blast to spar with you against the golem, an' then with you against me. Golem re-calibrate for both me an' Crusher. The intercom system speaks again, "On your marks." Fircy begins heading to the spot she was previously standing. This time though, she begins her partial transformation to surround her hands with the golden bulbs of her weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 11:43 am

OOC:it's okay crow. I don't mind the wait. Makes it more exciting.

Crusher marveled at fircy's partial transformation that he didn't hear the intercome system give the signal to start the fight.when crusher relized what was going on the golem loomed over him casting it's shadow over him, when crusher looked up he didn't know his eyes where glowing blood red. "Heh. Speedy for a big guy. DRAGON FURY!" with that crusher let's loose a barrage of punches on the stone being forcing it back torwards fircy with each hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 3:23 pm

After the intercom had said 'on your marks' at the first sign of movement the golem had charged. It began blocking the many blows that crusher was sending at it. After it successfully blocked thrice and yet still got knocked back it jumped back 10 feet, and the spots where Crusher had hit began to crumble slightly. It remained facing crusher, but in fact was preparing to deflect a swing from either side. The golem didn't 'see' traditionally. Instead it was programmed to gauge patterns in the soul, and this gave it the guise of omnidirectional vision.

It's too bad Fircy didn't know that as she dismissed her hands and fully activated Ambrosia High and then Ichor's Rebuke. The visual change was that her eyes to glow gold, her left hand to become a spike, and her right hand to change into a floating gold orb inside the bulb that once was her hand. She would wait for crusher to bet near enough to strike then dash towards the golem full speed in an attack the back of his knee in sync with an attack Crusher might deliver, and she would make sure not to be directly behind the golem so it wouldn't fall on her.

Last edited by CrowsNest on October 26th 2014, 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : the grammar weren't goodness enough. At least, it was not working for me.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 6:59 am

"Heh. Feels like fighting a mirror. Let's see how well you block this. DUAL ELEMENT DRAGON RUSH!" Crusher charges the golem with his left hand covering his right, as crusher got close to the golem he removed his left hand and right before the impact the teens right hand crackled with the sound of electricity and then burst into flames. The golem put it's arm out the block the attack but as soon as the attack made contact the golem was sent sent back a few inches with large cracks in it's arns. "I THINK I STUNNED IT! BETTER MOVE NOW!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 12:42 am

The golem, in its attempt to block Crusher's strike, had placed his arm a bit too high because it under compensated for the height difference, and Crusher's blow missed the golem arm completely and instead squarely landed in the golem's abdominal area causing chunks of rock to begin to crumble of. At the same time Fircy goes for the golem's knee, and almost gets grabbed by the golem, which only missed because of the elemental blow. Fircy uses the force Crusher produced in his blow to increase the strength of hers as she swings and hits its knee. Got it! Sendin' 'im your way! Fircy jumps into the air and puts the two bulbs around her hands together and slams them against the thing's head to bend the creature down close enough to Crusher that he could finish it off. Fircy's blow caused a large crack to appear where its face should have been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 6:55 am

"HA HA HA HA! HERE I COME!" crusher charges for the golem, once he gets under the golem crusher puts his left hand on top of his right and bends backwards. "DRAGON RIGHT CANNON!" Crusher removes his left hand and in one fluent motion crusher's right fist propels forward hitting the golem where it's stomache would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 8:34 am

A crack appears at the point of contact, and spider webs across the golems body. The golem stops moving a moment after the cracking stopped. After a small moment the golem begins turning to dust from head to toe, and the intercom says,"Golem defeated." Fircy deactivates her partial transformation on her left hand and goes in for a high five. This school has some pretty awesome shit! Oh, and don't worry about the golem: I don't know if it was supposed to do that, but according to the book a new one is generated each fight. That was pretty fun. We should exchange contact info, so we can do it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 9:27 am

Crusher high fives fircy's raised hand and gives a happy chuckle. "Hey fircy. Ready for our spar? Oh and if you don't have a place to stay then you can stay with me and my friend if you want." Crusher then looks over to the dust pile ("what's this sttang scent i'm getting from the golem?")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 4:27 am

Fircy keeps her partial weapon form active. Fircy thinks to herself, Despite his size he is stronger than me, and he hits like a truck. I have to play this smart, it would be a shame to have my face mine smashed in. The money maker is gonna be needed when I'm workin' tomorrow. Fircy jumps back releases Ambrosia from its cage, dematerializes the bulb on her left hand, and changes the blade back into her left hand. (all that is weapon on her left side is the part covering her left arm, and Ambrosia is hovering just above her.)

Fircy goes over to the interface and presses a couple of buttons the inputs the sparring command with her left hand, and runs back to the center of the room. The golem's dust flies over to the center of the room in the blink of an eye, and forms into Michael Buffer (OOC: this guy http://bit.ly/1wc68Wt), who says, "you know the rules: try not to kill, If your down for more than ten seconds you lose, if you are knocked unconscious you lose, if you lose the ability to continue, and other than that be safe and protect yourself." The he will blow away as dust once he finishes talking.

This'll be so much fun! With glowing golden eyes filled with giddy excitement, Fircy bows to Crusher and then gets into a defensive stance where her palm-down hand is leading and her bulbed arm is behind her hand. Fircy smiles, Come at me. She prepares to send Ambrosia right past Crusher's head and behind him, so it can flank Crusher once he is within roughly 9 feet of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 6:55 am

"Heh.get ready. I learned this trick in japan." Crusher charges torwards fircy but instead of attacking he starts to multiply. The muliple crusher's surrounding fircy begin to speak in unison. "This is the sword dance technique. By using fast and slow movements i can create after images of myself." As crusher finished explaining he then decided to wait to see what his opponent would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 7:44 am

Fircy's eyes spread open in surprise not having expected this. That's so cool! She sends Ambrosia to hit one of the Crushers in the chest. She then does a half flip towards the Crusher she shot Ambrosia at. She floats with her bulb arm fully extended towards the ground, her legs in a split, and her hand holding her boobs to keep the out of the way. As she is going towards Ambrosia she makes herself begin to rapidly spin using her legs and Ichor's Rebuke, she kicks her shoes towards the other two Crushers. The Crusher she is heading towards she attempts to spin kick in the face as she continues to accelerate. Lernaean flurry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 8:11 am

"Woah!" Said crusher not expecting the spin kick barely avoided the attack. ("Maybe if i get close enough i can give her a shock.") Crusher dashes for fircy and grabs her arm. "Did you know i have a shocking personality?" After the pun the sound of electricty can be heard coming from crusher's hands. "ELECTROPULSE!" crusher then let's the electricity flow into the girl but only enough to temporarily paralyze.

Ooc: i know about your characters immunity to electricity so you don't have to worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 8:29 am

(OOC: Technically she doesn't have immunity to electricity only one part of her weapon form does. No Ambrosia = no immunity to electricity)
Fircy when she feels Crusher grab on locks her hand onto his forearm, brings her spinning to a sudden stop, and begins flipping to her feet. As she sees electricity arc off of him onto her it is redirected to Ambrosia, and the electricity will arc from the two students' hands to Ambrosia. When she gets to her feet raises her hand above her shoulder. She uses her momentum of going from a hand stand to standing to help her throw Crusher five feet in the air with her left hand as Ambrosia follows him up staying just above him. When he begins to fall downward she will have Ambrosia hopefully slam down on him, so she can attempt to land a right straight punch to his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 8:54 am

("CRUD! I didn't expect that.hmmm. AHA!") Twisted his body in the air and landed on his feet and surprisingly he caught the orb that was following right behind him. As he caught the orb the impact of the catch caused cracks to appear in the floor. ("Man. Am i glad i can't feel pain anymore.") But while in his thoughts crusher didn't expect the punch to his chest and was sent flying to the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 9:22 am

Fircy connected, but it was lighter than Crusher probably expected. Partly because Fircy lost her footing because the spinning from earlier caused her to lose her balance. She then overcompensates with Ichor's rebuke, spins sideways, and slams her head against the ground. She blacks out for a second then shakes her head gets up. She stands slightly wobbly from the spinning, has a little bit of blood mixed with a lot of sweat, and is starting to breathe a bit heavier than normal. He doesn't seem to be tired yet and I'm beginning to sweat, he looks unphased by that last attack and I can't hit harder than that, but what makes it worse is that is he has Ambrosia, fire powers, and Ambrosia is out of combat range. This is my loss, but I'm gonna fight to the end.
I know you can do better than that. Fircy says wanting the fight to finish before she tires out and trying to distract her opponent from noticing her nervousness or disadvantage. While Fircy tried to look composed Crusher keen, dragon-like senses could probably tell that she was somewhere between nervous and flustered and that she was beginning to tire, despite her attempts to conceal them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 10:50 am

"Hmmm. Hey why don't we take a break. And get our breath back." With that crusher walks over to fircy and gives her the orb in his hand along with a few bandages. He then takes off the black sleeveless hoodie he was wearing and let go of it, instead of just fluttering to the ground it landed with a heavy thud make a few cracks appear around it. Crusher then lays on his back and lets out a big huff of air. "Come on and relax. Even in battle you gotta take time to relax."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 11:27 am

Fircy shakes her head. You're right I sometimes get a bit too carried away. I was trying to prove something to myself, and got carried away. Actually I probably do need to take a rest. The room is still spinnin' 'nd I don' think it's 'cause of the move I did earlier. Fircy walks to her bag and sits down against the wallshe reaches in and grabs two bottles of 'Dethade' from in her bag, tosses one to Crusher, and begins downing her own. Now that her head is a bit clearer she remembers that Ambrosia doesn't actually have to be touching her to dematerialize it. She deactivates her abilities. It has been a long time since I've gotten to fight like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 12:01 pm

crusher catches the bottle thrown to him and looks at it in curiosity and then begins to speak."HA HA HA! your not the only one that hasn't been in a good fight. Man, i better start up my special training again. to be honest i actually thought i was gonna loose to you. HA HA HA HA HA!" crusher then watches as fircy opens the bottle and drinks it's contents and so he did the same finishing it in almost a single gulp. "hm. has a funky taste to it but still feels good on the throat. hey fircy. I'd like you to try to lift my hoodie and tell me how much you think it weighs. once you get your answer i'll tell you how heavy it really is. HA HA HA!" looking to the girl with a big grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 2:58 pm

As Fircy start her drink she cross her legs, and her eyes and visible blood (on her person) begin to glow. Ichor's Rebuke: Helios's Chariot technique. Hehe. I guess I did do pretty good for a while, but if you would've used those techniques you used on ETEM (she pronounces it Atom), I woulda been done for. She follows Crusher's lead and finishes half of her drink, and when she  is sated sets it down by her bag. She smiles heartily at Crusher's vivaciouness. She now looks much calmer now; she looks less distressed, her sweating has stopped, and her emotions are calm. She reties her black ribbon around her head like a head band missing a couple of hairs, and then she puts on a pair of thick, black, rectangular lensed glasses with lord death's face where the brand name should be, and she looked even calmer still after putting them on. The back says the drink may feel funny because it is good for the soul or something. Yeah (OOC: in response to her name being called). Sure I'll give it a try. She deactivates Ichor's rebuke, stands slowly, lets the smile caused by Crusher's laughter slowly spread across her face, and she wipes the blood from the side of her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 4:38 pm

Once he heard fircy laugh he began to laugh to. Afyer a few seconds he began to calm down."Man. Who knew the future could be so fun. All kinds of new people to challenge and meet. Hey fircy. I know this is strange but have you heard or read of a book called 'journey of a dragon'?" Crusher looked at fircy with a confused look but was thinking in his head ("please don't tell me those biographers made it.")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Dojo (Open)   Checking out the Dojo (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking out the Dojo (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next