Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kazumi Kagome (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kazumi Kagome (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Kazumi Kagome (Finished)   Kazumi Kagome (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 9:58 pm

Name: Kazumi Kagome (her picture is my profile picture)

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: A beautiful katana, the grip is a black metal with a silver tight string with dangling moon phase charms. The guard is a silver metal that has a bright shine to it. The point of the blade is very sharp. She can cut through anything. She can only get her arm to transform into the blade. She has trouble transforming her whole body into her weapon.

Love Interest: None at the moment

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bi-Sexual

[b]Appearance
: Her height is roughly about 5'. She has long beautiful blonde hair. Her eyes are a bluish-grey. She always wears her necklace her mother gave her before she died, it's a black necklace with a moon charm. She wears right fitting navy blue jeans, with a black crop that has long sleeves. Her belly showing a bit.

Personality: Kazumi is rather mellow, she keeps to herself and likes it that way. She only fights when she has too. Deep down inside she honestly just wants friends. She says something when she see's fit too. She always has something smart to say when she says something.  Other than that she is a regular girl with her own problems.

History: She was raised in a big house with her younger brother. Their parents were very busy when they were young. Soon Kazumi started going to school. She always had trouble making friends, that's why she's so quiet now. Her only friends were her family. One day their parents didn't come home from work. They sat in the house for two days waiting for their parents to come home, but they never came back. A couple days later the police came and found Kazumi and her brother. They looked at them with saddened faces as they told them about the car accident and gave them both the package they were bringing back. It had their names on it. Kazumi got a necklace and her brother got a hat. The letter read "we know it's not much, but we are sorry for not being there and so we took a vacation from work, so we can be together! We love you both!" Kazumi and her brother, her only friend got split apart by the orphanage. Kazumi was adopted by a couple who desperately wanted a girl. She never saw her brother again. She always has the necklace to remember her brother and parents by. She wears it everywhere. Soon she was having difficulties in high-school and that's when her arm turned into a blade. Her step parents said she had a special gift and to use it's power for good. They enrolled her in the DWMA the month after her birthday. Her step parents thought it would be for the best to be with people that understand more then non weapons.

Miscellaneous: She loves reading and drawing. She uses these hobbies to  pass the time.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I Love Soul Eater"

Last edited by xotaku_princessxx on November 14th 2014, 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kagome (Finished)   Kazumi Kagome (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 12:45 pm

Okay so, the coding is off. I'm assuming you just copy and pasted the template. If you scroll down on the template you'll see a little coding box, copy and paste that instead.

Also, please lengthen your weapon description because you don't have a photo, same with your personality section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kagome (Finished)   Kazumi Kagome (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 5:16 pm

Okay thank you for the info (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kagome (Finished)   Kazumi Kagome (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 5:22 pm

Otherwise an impressive first attempt!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kagome (Finished)   Kazumi Kagome (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 5:24 pm

I have a question since I'm using a phone how does the code workout?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kagome (Finished)   Kazumi Kagome (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 5:31 pm

Okay so what I do (I use my iPhone 100%)
When you click on the code and click copy (even if you don't get the whole code just click on the box) them go into notes (if you didn't delete it from your phone)
Then copy and paste what you wrote here into the appropriate sections of the application, then edit this post, delete what was here and paste the new one you made in notes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kagome (Finished)   Kazumi Kagome (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 5:36 pm

Thank you! I'll do that now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kagome (Finished)   Kazumi Kagome (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 6:50 pm

I tried....is this better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kagome (Finished)   Kazumi Kagome (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 6:57 pm

Close enough, accepted :')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kagome (Finished)   Kazumi Kagome (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 6:59 pm

Hehe yay! :'D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazumi Kagome (Finished)   Kazumi Kagome (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazumi Kagome (Finished)
Page 1 of 1