Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG Empty
PostSubject: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:27 am

Jasmine had been trying to drag Claire out for the passed couple of weeks, and the heavily pregnant woman was finally getting as stir crazy as she was. After much persuading, she managed to get her to the car, both of them in dresses --- because, honestly, who wears pants when they don't have to? They drove in circles for a good half hour before Jasmine finally gave up and pulled into a local steakhouse, a sight that almost instantly had her girlfriend drooling. Shaking her head, she stepped out of the car, practically running around to help Claire step out as well. The car was old, even before Tony gave it to her, and it wasn't exactly the best thing for a pregnant woman, but it was what they had.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:29 am

Claire took in a deep breath the instant the door was held open for her, trying to hide the obvious hunger the cravings were causing. She hefted herself out of the seat with the help of Jazz, looping her arm through the revolvers and looking down at their dresses, blushing softly. "We're pretty gussied up for a place like this, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:33 am

"Eh, they can kiss my ass and hope they get a tip," Jazz said, laughing to herself as she readjusted her foot in her sandals. Her attire, as per usual, was more revealing and done-up than Claire's --- a short, red halter dress with a scoop neckline and built-in red, bikini-style bra beneath. Claire's, in contrast, was a beautiful, and yet modest, metallic dark blue v-neck with a white, somewhat lacy cami underneath. Jazz had joked about being able to hide in front of her, due to the firecracker's hair color, and not being seen; her girlfriend hadn't taken too kindly to that.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:38 am

Claire pulled open the door for the two of them, the walking already clearly taking its toll on the pregnant woman as they approached the host's podium. A gentlemen in a white button-up and black vest awaited them, pulling two menus from a pocket at the side. "Table for two?" He asked kindly. Claire offered a nod and a smile, and in moment they were being led to a booth besides the windows, a candle alight as the centerpiece. Around them were other couples, enjoying the same amenities. Clearly, this was the apparently where the restaurant seated those out on dates, and this deduction caused Claire's cheeks to blush lightly, the shy girl quickly burying herself in the menu while they awaited their server.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:43 am

Jasmine, meanwhile, seemed like her usually, confident self. Her legs were crossed in front of her, right arm draped over the back of her booth. Her left hand held the menu while she skimmed through it, content on letting Claire choose the appetizer and potential dessert. "No one can see your pretty face lake that, Angel." She raised a brow at her, still clearly visible over her own menu, "You don't have the hoody anymore for a reason."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:47 am

"I miss my hoody." Claire said with a soft chuckle, a hint of nervousness underneath. She dropped the menu some to smile at Jazz. "Can we get the hot artichoke dip for the appetizer? I want something cheesy, and the mozzarella sticks don't really sound like they'd do it for me." At that moment, their waitress walked up to the booth, the young girl smiling to them both and setting two coasters on the table. "Good Evening ladies. What can I get you to drink?" Claire cleared her throat and then frantically looked through the menu, finally finding the drinks and clearing her throat once more. "Um, could I get a glass of root beer?" The waitress nodded, then turned to Jazz.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:49 am

She shrugged, running through the list, "Ah, whatever --- cherry limeade?" Jazz smiled at her in a friendly manner, but as was almost trademark of both her and Tony, the gesture came off just a tad flirtatious, "And we'd like to get the artichoke dip. Extra chips, if possible."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:54 am

Rebecca nodded, scribbling the order down and running off to grab their drinks and place the order. Claire continued to browse through the menu, smiling when she reached one of the pull out pages. "They have a couples deal. Two entrees and dessert for 20 bucks. How does that sound to you?" Rebecca returned a few moments later, setting their drinks on the table before smiling and wandering to another table.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 1:58 am

Jasmine sipped at her drink idly, nodding at Claire's question perhaps a little late, having been distracted for a while by the prospect of TexMex food. "Whatever you want, Claire, you can get; it's perfectly fine." She laughed to herself, shaking her head. "It's not like I'm here to tell you "no""
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:01 am

Claire laughed softly, reaching across the table to offer Jasmine her hand. "I'm actually glad you dragged me out to this. Even if we have to buy the dress today." She took Jazz's hand once the revolver freed it from the seat. "Love you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:03 am

"I love you, too," she said, squeezing her hand back and smiling, "See, I don't just try to take you places to torture you. If I wanted that, you'd know every stripclub in the state by now," she winked, her entire manner clearly joking, "I certainly do."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:05 am

Claire blushed softly, squeezing Jazz's hand gently and then managing a small smirk. "You don't know the one in my bedroom." She said softly, immediately hiding behind the menu again after saying the joke.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:09 am

Jasmine nearly spit out her drink, caught completely off-guard by the shy girl's words. Coughing a few times, she covered her mouth, quickly ordering a burrito and taco platter with red beans and rice --- oh, she knew she'd regret that later, but she'd have to burn off the carbs first --- before gesturing to Claire.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:12 am

Claire quickly ordered the 3 meat platter, the most expensive and most food-related object on the menu. She was reluctant to give up her hiding spot, but after a moment relinquished the menu, revealing her beet red face to Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:27 am

The girl was still recovering from the remark, and could barely manage to look back at her because of it. Shaking her head, she chuckled softly, "What ever am I going to do with you...?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:29 am

Claire blushed softly, twiddling her thumbs in her lap. "Presently thinking of several things." She said quietly, letting out a soft cough afterwards and immediately taking a drink from her glass.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:37 am

Jazz smirked, leaning across the table and absently running Claire's leg with her foot, taking the opportunity to hide behind the girl's shyness. "Oh?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 2:38 am

Claire stiffened a hair, blushing softly and taking the escape that the window provided, staring out at the sun setting between buildings. "Y-Yeah." She managed to mutter out, her own foot finding Jazz's and gently toying with it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:11 pm

She chuckled instantly, moving back only once the appetizer was out and a plate set in front of each of them. Quickly requesting some salsa and queso --- as she soon realized that she was likely not going to get any of the dip herself --- she settled back into her booth, nibbling absently at a chip.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:24 pm

Claire immediately stuck most of a chip into the artichoke dip, eyes betraying her hunger as the cheese in the dip caused long strands to cling after she pulled the chip out. She crunched down on it, letting out a sound between a moan and a sigh, and far more ecstatic than she would normally allow, clearly savoring the simple pleasure.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:32 pm

Jasmine's face burned a bit as she laughed at her, endlessly thankful when the salsa and cheese dip were brought out. Moving the dip plate closer to Claire, she left the new dips to herself, swiping a chip and mixing salsa and queso with it. "You need to watch yourself, Angel."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:47 pm

Claire flushed in embarrassment, though that didn't stop her from scooping up more dip on to a chip. "Sorry Jazzy..." She said softly, biting the chip into oblivion. Her feet moved beneath the booth, one foot sliding out of its sandal to poke gently at Jazz's.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 12:17 am

When the waiter returned it was somebody different from before. He looked awkward as he approached their table, tugging the bottom of his shirt and streightening his uniform like he just put it on. His hair was shaggy and unkempt, totally out of place in this kind of restaurant, and when he smiled his sharp teeth and red-black eyes made him look totally demented. "We here at the uhhh" he took a moment, as though he forgot the name of the place he was working, looking down on his hand like it was written there or something. "-Cafe a'la Death, sincerely apologize, but your food may take a...erm...well, awhile." He says, as a thin stream of smoke began leaking from the door to the kitchens. "Also-" he interjected, "there is no cause for alarm, you know, just in case you were wondering. Absolutely none."

Last edited by Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև on December 1st 2014, 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 1:44 am

OOC: Um, you're supposed to ask for permission, Sov... Like, who you're adding and shit. Not just pop in.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 11:26 am

Ooc: I did ask, and she said it was cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG   We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Don't Get Out Enough (Bliv & Lani; Permission Required) PG
Page 1 of 1