Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) Empty
PostSubject: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:49 pm

The sound of metal boots softly stepping onto slate shingles seemed to echo loudly in the middle of the night. Tugging the small mask down from his mouth, the Death Scythe Sylas Hammer took a deep breath of the cool night air. Or rather, the present user of their body did. The personality formally known as 'Mad Sylas', and now known by some as 'The Remnant', looked up at the black sky. The moon was hidden, gone from sight by black storm clouds. Lightning sparked in the distance, and thunder echoed across the desert. He pulled his hood down, running a hand through his blonde hair. He paused for a moment, feeling his other self stir from his slumber then still, then cast a glance for the other teacher who was supposed to be patrolling with him.

Last edited by Oblivion on July 1st 2014, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:15 pm

Technically, this was the 'other's' job, but as Tsukiko decided that the decision to make the army bitch the patroler was a stupid one, she had elected to ignore it. Instead, she had taken control after Darek had gone to sleep and Kazuko was drinking. Now, her long kitten heels clicked along the pavement as her maroon eyes searched the area around her. Her 'other' would never admit it, but it was a proven fact that Tsukiko had a far more powerful Soul Perception, and with this activated, her eyes glowed slightly, red rings around the dark pits of her eyes that were her pupils. Her body was still wrapped from neck to toes in bandages, as it usually was when the white one was in control, the White Queen, the Fallen Angel. Atop this was a white leather suit, with cut-outs in otherwise even more scandalous areas. Substituting the coverage this lacked, she wore a chainmail dress atop it, which somehow barely made a sound as she moved. Only her left arm was armored, though she held handheld crossbows in each of her bandaged hands. The meister's hair moved behind her as if floating beneath calm waters, maintaining a sort of spirit of its own. She didn't register as her other; no, she in fact registered only as the Madness Infection that her wavelength posessed, neither kishin nor fully human.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:34 pm

Torn from his reflections, Sylas's other half quickly found and felt the madness, throwing a hand up to open a tear to the location. In front of Tsukiko, it seemed as the reality itself was torn, a void of red-black soul energy opening before her. Sylas stepped out, casting her a glance. "Who are you, and why are you here?" As opposed to the easy flow of Sylas's voice, this voice was mocking, venom, and twinged with a small Cockney accent.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:55 pm

Tsukiko smirked, the red to her eyes fading as she stepped forward. Her small breasts, accentuated by the leather beneath the chains, were pushed out as she did so. Looking him up and down, the smirk grew and her eyes seemed to light up with a sinful gleam as her lips parted and the tip of her tongue slipped across her teeth. "Wouldn't you like to know, Mērō avanati nivālā?" Her voice was a strange double-tone, akin to the hiss of a serpent and the silky purr of a feline. The giggle she released afterwards was haunting and charming all at once, drawing him in. "Viator? I did not expect to see you so soon." Her hand reached out, her nails long and filed down to points, looking like they'd be dipped in blood and flesh though they bore no other signs of such. "I am Tsukiko, the Ghost, the 'other,' the White Queen..." She smirked wider and laughed, the melodic sound seeming more like a cackle this time. "I am Kazuko's... better half." The Japanese woman offered a wink at him, eyes wandering once more.

ooc:
On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) Walking-Dead-Nails
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:00 pm

His eyes went a little wide at her demeanor, though he quickly calmed myself. "Viator. Does that mean something? Perhaps in the language you just spoke, Tsukiko? Even still, he gave a slow, flourished bow. "I am the 'Remnant'. The other half of Sylas Hammer. Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:06 pm

She smirked, watching him, standing with one slender hand on her hip. "I cannot say that I am surprised that you know my name. You are, after all, under the employ of Lord Death as well. Tsk." Her tongue clicked against the back of her teeth as she stood there. "Do we not have a job to do, Viator? Ah," Another laugh escaped her, more enchanting this time, drawing him into the web she effortlessly wove around him. "Your question... I appear to have skipped it, have I not? Voyager, traveller..." She smirked, stepping closer, leaving a mere breath between them. "It is the name of a saint... and mine for you."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:09 pm

'Viator' now effortlessly cupped her chin, staring into her eyes. A slight smirk tugged at his lips as his almost black eyes stared into hers. "Love, I have been playing this game for a long time." He leaned forward, his lips only a hair away from hers, before he whispered. "And I'm better at it." With that he pulled away, turning and heading down the street. "Come along. We have work to do."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:13 pm

She let out a surprisingly girlish giggle, nodding after him even as heat blazed in her eyes. The clicking of heels sounded once more as she followed behind him, the crossbows bouncing against her lower back and rear as she did so. "I suppose whoever determined the assignments had a sense of humor, did they not?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:16 pm

He continued on down the street, giving only a courtesy nod. "Desperate times leave no room for absolute coordination. We were put together only because the schedules fell like this." He threw a hand up, opening a tear. "Follow me." The exit tear opened on the roof of a nearby building, and as he stepped into the first he stepped out of the second.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:20 pm

The red in her eyes seemed to turn her whites slightly bloodshot as she reached into the portal. With a smirk, she slid in first her arm, then her leg, before sliding in sideways and joining him. She seemed to float where she stood, not needing to take even a moment to catch her breath or balance as she looked up at him. "What are the specifics of this mission? Are there merely Kishins to worry about this night?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:35 pm

He looked up at the black sky again, catching a flash of lightning out of the corner of his eye and silently counting to himself till he heard the thunder. Still a ways off. "After Glaucon's attack, we're simply keeping watch. Anything strange happens, we're to either stop it, or signal for help."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:45 pm

"What qualifies as strange?" She asked, looking over the edge of the roof as the lightning flashed. "My mind possesses the notion that this night will be the greatest bore of my life." Her eyes flickered over to him, the red receeding from her whites as she smirked and observed. "Well, it could bem at any rate."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:49 pm

He looked over to her as well, casting his own smirk for only a minute before turning his eyes back to the stormclouds. "Anything that looks out of the ordinary." He paused before smiling some. "I think tonight's going to be interesting after all..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:53 pm

ooc: Does he see something?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:54 pm

OOC: He was just commenting on a feeling ;)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:57 pm

Her brow raised as she approached him, the make-up around her eyes making her eyes seem sunken in under the low, almost non-existant light. "What is it you've found, Viator?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:01 pm

"A beautiful night, and an agreeable partner." He turned at that, walking across the rooftop, leaving her behind for the moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:06 pm

Tsukiko said nothing, walking to the edge of the roof with careful ease before dropping down, landing effortlessly. A sort of cackle escaped her as she looked around, her eyes suddenly glowing as she worked to detect any and everyone around her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:10 pm

'Viator' looked around soon after, then heard the ringing of alarm bells from some streets away. The sound echoed to Tsukiko as well, lending them both a target. Viator jumped effortless across the street, headed towards the noise.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:13 pm

The sound peeked her interest with no difficulty, and her hands retrieved the crossbows from their mounts on her back as she ran along the streets towards the source.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:15 pm

They found themselves together again, in front of a small jewelry store. The alarm was ringing, and the presence of flashlights inside lead to the obvious conclusion of criminal activity. Still, both of them only felt 4 pure human souls, no sense of Kishin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:21 pm

Tsukiko pursed her lips; soul eating was not her forte. With a sigh, though, she stepped through broken glass and into the store, her hands glowing faintly with the maroon tint of her wavelength as she walked around, the clicking of her heels and the soft shimmy of the chainmail growing clearly and clearer as the glow intensified.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:23 pm

Viator walked in behind her, treading lightly even with his heavy armor. The men were clueless to their presence, busy snickering and filling large burlap sacks with necklaces and rings.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:28 pm

"Oh, dear me, is this an Easter Egg hunt?" She pouted, her full, painted lips curling as she approached, the glow from her soul and perception making her presence obvious as she approached them. "I fear that I have not been notified. A pity." She stepped towards one, eyes scanning him up and down for a moment, her eyes seeming to drill into his very soul in a way that seemed somehow soothing and yet commanding. "Think you can spare a bag for me? I'd love to join. Death Vegas can be such a drag with a few... companions to play with."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:30 pm

The men first were cautious towards her, knives and a gun held towards her. But as she drew closer, they seemed to relax, one of the whistling softly as he focused on the way her hips swayed. Viator simply laughed, letting her work. One of the men gave a soft chuckle. "We could be your companions..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)   On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On a Night with no Moon (Lani Bliv, Mature)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next