Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jared Weston (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jared Weston (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Jared Weston (Finished)   Jared Weston (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 1:55 am

Weston, Jared

Partner: Jack Henderson

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation: Straight

Weapon form:
Normal: http://blindsquirrelprops.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/7/fate_Spear01.jpg
A long, red spear with a vine-like wire wrapped around the middle. It has six jagged spikes near the blade. It also has a spike at the bottom of it.
Soul resonance; Pheonix: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6872/326023-magma_spear_by_noxypia_super.jpg
A shorter, but larger spear. The handle is violet, with the spear being made of violet and orange flame-like metal. The blade is also very jagged and fine-detailed. In this state Jared becomes much lighter and can cut through most metals like butter. He also gives off a flame like aura, which burns anything or anyone it cuts. Also, if his and his meister's wavelengths are in sync enough he can shoot flames.

Appearance: If anyone saw him, they would say he's a total badass. He wears a black cowboy hat with a skull on it. He wears a skin tight sleeveless shirt with a black leather jacket. He wears dark blue jeans with a black leather that has a skull buckle. Wears black fingerless gloves made of leather. Black combat boots size 13. 6 ft 4 in tall at 250 lb. Black chin length hair with blue eyes. Peircing in right ear.

Personality: Is very tough with a badass attitude. Never takes crap from anyone and is very good with mixed martial arts. Never takes the first swing, but always takes the last. Will take first swing if necessary. But also has a softer side. Can make friends if they aren't douchebags. Is very protective of his meister, and doesn't really like the way a kishin egg tastes and will plug his nose before eating one.

History: Grew up with just his dad. Jared's mother was killed by a kishin egg when he was two. He never really fit in at school, and his dad always tried to teach him to be tough. He would always get in fights at school and win. Eventually when he was 12 his dad realized that Jared had the ability to transform into a weapon. They then moved to Death City and Jared was enrolled at the DWMA. He met Jack on his first day. A kid was bullying him and Jack came up and punched the bully in the face. From then on Jack and Jared were partners. Jared became a Death Scythe at 18, and his dad was so proud. Jared's father died of a heart attack 3 years later. This hit Jared hard, as they were very close. He went silent for 2 years, and then decided to carry on his dads advice and be tough. That was when taught himself MMA and changed his image. He now lives in Death City and teaches a class at Jack's dojo.

Have you read the rules? "I love soul eater!"

Last edited by CT The Broken Soul on December 15th 2014, 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jared Weston (Finished)   Jared Weston (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 1:55 am

This is a wip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jared Weston (Finished)   Jared Weston (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 11:27 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jared Weston (Finished)   Jared Weston (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 10:00 pm

Hello? Accept?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jared Weston (Finished)   Jared Weston (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 2:27 pm

More detail on appearance and personality please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jared Weston (Finished)   Jared Weston (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jared Weston (Finished)
Page 1 of 1