Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cyrus Thalberg (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cyrus Thalberg (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Cyrus Thalberg (Finished)   Cyrus Thalberg (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2014, 5:20 am

Cyrus Thalberg (Finished) 2lsthl

Cyrus Thalberg

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: none

Weapon Form: Pendulum blade/axe. Cyrus's weapon form is basically a pendulum on a metal staff. The staff length is roughly 5 feet. It has black grip tape on it. The diameter of the pendulum from tip to tip is 3 feet. When Cyrus is in partial weapon form, his right hand turns into the pendulum and his forearm is part of the staff. His weapon is dubbed the "Thalberg Pendulum." (Pictures give you an idea of what it looks like.)  Cyrus Thalberg (Finished) 4h4bix
Cyrus Thalberg (Finished) Xojf9e

Love Interest: none

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): heterosexual

Appearance: Cyrus is a 6'1 teen with fairly light skin and jet black hair. He is very built despite his thin frame. He also has dark green eyes. Cyrus usually wears a zipper hoodie with the hood always on his head. Most of the time this hoodie is black but can vary. Under the hoodie he wears a plain gray shirt with dark black pants and shoes that match the color of the hoodie. He always has headphones on and is listening to music through his phone. In order to hear surrounding sounds he keeps one headphone over his hear so he can hear.

Personality: Cyrus tends to be a sort of troublemaker. Usually just keeps to himself but at times will associate with people. Sometimes he provokes people which could result in a fight or a scuffle. Not much of an emotional person so it would take a lot to get some sympathy from him.

History: Cyrus is of German descent and at one point lived in Germany. He comes from a notorious family of troublemakers. The Thalberg family is known to be made up of thieves, criminals, etc... Growing up in this environment is why he is the way he is. Another characteristic about the Thalberg family is the Thalberg Pendulum. It's a unique weapon that runs in their bloodline. Cyrus was young when he found out about this ability that had run in his family. He wanted to take this ability even further than his family had and convinced them to move him into Death City at around the age of 13. He had enrolled in the DWMA but never attended it. Since then he has just lived in Death City.

Miscellaneous: Cyrus can play the piano and guitar but rarely does it when people are around.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Thalberg (Finished)   Cyrus Thalberg (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2015, 5:32 pm

Things to note:

-Your characters weapon form isn't actually unique. A semicircular blade at the end of a stick is called a shaolin spade. 

-Er, you don't have to be enrolled in the DWMA to live in Death City. If you want to take missions, however, yes, you do need to be enrolled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Thalberg (Finished)   Cyrus Thalberg (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 10:49 pm

A shaolin spade's blade is a lot smaller in length but is more thicker in width. This is more thinner in width and longer in length. Much like the pendulum torture method .

Also he's not enrolled right now but will eventually enroll in the DWMA. Thanks for replying!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Thalberg (Finished)   Cyrus Thalberg (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 1:04 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Thalberg (Finished)   Cyrus Thalberg (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyrus Thalberg (Finished)
Page 1 of 1