Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq)   Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 4:23 pm

The girls were already expecting a negative answer, especially after everything that had happened between them and Calvin until now. Of course, they were thankful to the teacher trying to patch things up and make that partnership work, but they had, in all honesty, no hope of that happening, which was terribly visible on their faces. In turn, Calvin's quick decision to accept dumbfounded them even more, resulting in them standing there, speechlees, mouths gaping. A moment later, they realized what that meant, and the rare sight of actual true hope and happiness crossed their faces, making them seem like normal girls that had no bad past, no weapon-abilities, no personality issues. Well, as beautiful the sight might have been, it vanished when Calvin came up with his question why he was chosen as their partner and after a moment the girls turned to the teacher.
"You know, that's a really good question. Why him? Not that we don't want him, we're actually relieved to have gotten a meister this fast, but yeah, you know what I mean." Before, however, the teacher could answer, Jasmin shot a quick glance at Calvin. "You didn't actually listen to what I just said, didn't you?" After that, she returned her attention to the teacher, and listened to his explanation.
"I kind of knew that you would ask that. And it is, indeed, a good question, with a very simple answer. First we had to consider your special traits, and narrow down the possibilities, check a few things, like personality and stuff... uhhh... basically, it came down to a handful of possible partners and actually... everyone except for Calvin here... refused when they heard what had happened to your previous meisters. I didn't really want to tell you, but am actually very glad that Calvin here at least wants to try. Else we would've been in a tight spot here."
Being confronted with the fact that they had been refused by people who didn't even knew them, was nothing new to the twins, and they had expected nothing less, but it still hurt. It really hurt. They were girls after all and before everything else.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq)   Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 5:20 pm

Calvin stared blankly at Jasmin asking if he was paying attention to them doing their extremely long speech. He would usually just tell the truth, especially since he was horrible at lying, but, these girls would probably actually kill him if he were to tell them he was not listing to their story about, whatever they were talking about. But he did know it made them extremely emotional. Calvin just coughed, and extremely slowly, like he had to be real careful, said "Of, course, I, listened, to, you guys." Calvin then quickly looked back at the teacher, hoping to avoid their death-stares. This time, he actually listened to what the teacher said, but this time, not nodding along. Who nods along when they are actually listening? Calvin got more and more narrow eyed along the way. Of course! Now it made more sense! Calvin was the last choice! No way would they pick a miester like Calvin, who just started a couple months ago. But, Calvin also thought of something else, "But, not like I wasn't listening or anything to the girls, but, they didn't at least wanna try? from what I, believed to have heard, it took the miesters multiple times of holding them to finally go bat-shit-insane right? I mean, they're still pretty young girls, isint that, kind of messed up? Or am I just being too nice?" And at that moment, he noticed how quiet Hobbes was being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq)   Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 5:33 pm

At Calvin's terrible attempt to talk himself out of the not-listening thing, Jasmin held back her urge to death-stare him, because if they were to be a team it would be bad to do that every time he did something. Alicia caught on to what her sister was thinking, and did the same. They listened to what the teacher said and their eyes went narrow at what he said about the other possible meisters refusing beforehand, but kept quiet. At Calvin's statement however they replied. "Nobody said that we don't want to try, we're just careful. Actually we're pretty happy about getting a meister that might be able to handle us." Jasmin continued. "Also, yeah, it took our previous meisters a month or two to finally go nuts, but that doesn't change that they went nuts. So, if you ever feel like.. uh... going crazy? when wielding us or while you're partnered with us, please do yourself a favor and tell us, okay? I don't want you to go mad, too, just because our wavelength is screwed-up."
The teacher simply nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq)   Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 7:07 pm

Calvin cupped his chin and nodded. fully, well, kind of understanding the whole situation. "Well, I got's to go and get somethings ready for myself and what-not. So, I guess I will see you two later. Call me if you need me." Calvin told them, trying to get out of the school kind of fast, trying not to actually give them his number. When Calvin got outside Hobbes finally broke his silence. "YOU AGREED TO WORK THE THE DEVIL TWINS? ARE, YOU, FUCKING, KIDDING ME?" Hobbes then went on and on about complete useless stuff. While Calvin was walking down the steps, he looked back one more time at the DWMA, smiled, then went back home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq)   Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 7:26 pm

Calvin's kinda fast leave had surprised the twins, not giving them the chance to stop and ask him for his number. They sighed at the same time and the teacher excused himself, now that things had more or less been settled.
"He disappeared awfully quick."
"He ran away."
"Yeah, kind of. But I guess he's our meister for now?"`
"I think so... we'll get a chance to grab him sooner or later."
"Right. Anyway, let's go unpack and take a shower, the heat is killing me."
"The best idea I've heard the entire day!"
And with that, the girls left for the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq)   Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hobbes: The Hobbesical. (Chase and Haq)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2