Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do I make a character and get it approved?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

How do I make a character and get it approved? Empty
PostSubject: How do I make a character and get it approved?   How do I make a character and get it approved? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 4:26 am

This is my first time on the forum (Any forum) and I'm just a little confused.. How do we make our roleplay characters and where? Also, where do you even go to actually roleplay? Please help O.O
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a character and get it approved?   How do I make a character and get it approved? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 9:04 am

Ah a new member to the RP world. Don't worry M2, we've all been there. Okay so firstly I just need to know if you have watched or read Soul Eater. Just because sometimes people join a rp site and they haven't actually watched the anime the site is about, lol.

But assuming you have, allow me to point you to the Character Creation section. Once you know what kind of character you want to make, (kishen egg, weapon, Meister, etc.) you go to that specific section for that class and you press the "new thread" button on the top left of the page. Be sure to copy the Character Template for your character class. Then you fill out the character sheet and post another message that tells us you are finished and one of the staff will look over it.

Oh and don't forget to read the rules carefully! :3 I hope this is helpful.

~Iddy-san~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a character and get it approved?   How do I make a character and get it approved? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 5:02 am

Thanks ^-^ I can't wait to get started, also, I have just started watching it sadly, I'm on season two episode 9? I think, anyway I'm addicted :3

Also, one more question, do I need a picture for my character? An image or drawing that looks like it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a character and get it approved?   How do I make a character and get it approved? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 6:39 am

It depends on what sort of character your making. Pictures are optional (although preferred) on all characters except Kishin eggs. At least, I'm pretty sure. Make sure to check the templates anyway.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a character and get it approved?   How do I make a character and get it approved? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 11:52 am

No, they are always optional. Though it is VERY welcome to have an image of a Kishin Egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a character and get it approved?   How do I make a character and get it approved? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 9:55 pm

Thanks guys ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a character and get it approved?   How do I make a character and get it approved? I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 11:39 am

I'm having trouble even after reading this could someone go and check the one i made???

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t4125-nana-uchida-weapon-gunblade-highly-unstable-wip-pending-approval#114928
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I make a character and get it approved?   How do I make a character and get it approved? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I make a character and get it approved?
Page 1 of 1