Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yume Tsuki (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yume Tsuki (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Yume Tsuki (Accepted)   Yume Tsuki (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 12:11 pm

Yume Tsuki (Accepted) Oooh___let_s_put_up_another_tiiiiitle_here___by_froslassmaniac-d8gnfx7
Yume Tsuki (Accepted) Yume_s_soul_by_froslassmaniac-d8yhg36

Name (Surname, Forename) Yume Tsuki

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: Xavia Yolanda

Weapon Form: Claw, it has three blades the two on the side being horizontally aligned and the middle one vertically. The hilt is in the shape of a moon with a handle below it for the wielder to hold.
Yume Tsuki (Accepted) The_clawwwww_by_froslassmaniac-d8gnhtb

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Hetrosexual

Appearance: Yume has long blonde hair a slender frame, but most of it is covered by her leather jacket that is a few sizes to large. Under her jacket she wears purple skinny jeans and a purple tank top and black leather boots. She is 5ft90 tall.

Personality: Yume is introverted and usually doesn't know how to deal with people when they start talking to her. When she gets nervous she punches people in the face if she can't answer properly. She is often lost in thought, daydreaming, which can be recognized by the fact that she starts to stare blankly forward. Nobody is allowed to touch her jacket as she suddenly turns really aggressive whenever someone starts pulling on it. She usually doesn't mean anything bad and acts kindly even though she doesn't speak much, lacks initiative and just walks along with people, but is not afraid to turn around and stop following whenever something doesn't fit with what she stands for.

History: Yume was always in the background, daydreaming, paying no attention to the world around her. Music always motivated her to go outside and walk around in the woods near town. Mostly her imaginations would be ones about fighting and saving the world. But she never imagined she would actually be able to transform into a weapon until her arm took the shape of a blade during another imagination session. She panicked running back home. At the doctor she was handed information about the DMWA, where she could learn to control her transformations. Her parents were skeptical, but Yume eventually decided on going there. Her parents gave her mementos along with the necessary stuff one of them being the old leather jacket her dad always wore, she always liked the thing.

Miscellaneous:
- Easily gets migraine when temperatures are too high.
- Likes doodling whenever she is bored.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await"
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by YumeTsuki on June 23rd 2015, 7:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yume Tsuki (Accepted)   Yume Tsuki (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2015, 5:43 am

Modified a few things here and there, it should be ready for review now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yume Tsuki (Accepted)   Yume Tsuki (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2015, 6:49 pm

Approved by The Almighty Nine-Tailed Beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yume Tsuki (Accepted)   Yume Tsuki (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yume Tsuki (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1