Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 5:38 pm

Timestamp
2015-02-08
15:25:12

It had been a day since Yume arrived at death city. She had an introduction and today was her first day of school. She surely noticed people either walking in pairs or groups. Rarely on their own. She was informed that weapons usually look for a meister to pair up with. However, there was a slight problem. Yume was not a person of initiative and in this case she was too afraid to speak up to anyone.
'Come on it's quite simple to say right... Just walk up to someone like: "Hello, I am Yume Tsuki. A weapon, and I am looking for a partner. Do you happen to be a meister." Yeah just like that, here I go!'
She saw a person passing. She wanted to speak up, but then shut up before she even opened her mouth and quickly continued walking to not seem too awkward. She wondered what people would think of her. She wasn't even able to transform completely, let alone able to control her transformations. She leaned against the wall in the hallway. Letting out a sigh. What if she didn't find a meister. It wasn't a complete disaster. She would be able to deal with it somehow, like just turning her arms in blades like she did back at home for example. She imagined herself fighting off monsters that way. Slicing through them with ease. However as explained, a weapon is more efficient when wielded by a meister. So it would be much better to have a partner. Now was Yume not the picky type, so she couldn't really imagine what her meister would look like in her imagination. She didn't notice how absentmindedly she stared into the hallway with a blank face.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 6:25 pm

Calvin was playing away with his new phone. Calvin was actually, having a pretty simple time out and about, or at least around the school. No evil twins about no emotionless girl who takes every thing he takes way to literal. Just him, and a quiet Hobbes, which was quite surprising to him, since Hobbes usually would be saying how everybody was planning his demise since it was so quiet. Calvin looked over at a girl, who looked sort of new, leaving against a wall and, looking quiet sad. There were two reasons why Calvin did not want to ask what was wrong. He would be dragged into something,
And he did not have a good streak when it came to first impression with girls. But, his conscience was telling him to not be like that, so, he sighed, walked up to the girl, and said, "Hey, you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 6:35 pm

"Hu.. hum..."
She mumbled absentmindedly. And then her mind snapped back in reality.
"Ack! How long were you stand--?"
She stopped mid-sentence realizing how rude that question was.
"S-sorry, I was kind of lost in thought."
She awkwardly fiddled with her hands. Having a better look at who she actually talked to. His hair seemed unnaturally white. And he was slightly shorter than her. It made her wonder how old he was.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 7:00 pm

Calvin closed his phone and put up his phone. "Ate you new here or something? Need help finding something? I mean, I have been here awhile, I know about, twenty five percent of where everything is at, if that helps any what so ever." Calvin told her, trying to keep everything short and simple, do nothing bad happens and he could just go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 7:13 pm

Yume fidgeted with her hands wrapping and unwrapping them.
"Well... Um... Yeah I'm new..."
She felt really nervous now.
I'm not sure if you can help me though. It's mostly a problem because I'm really bad at initiative... And it might seem a little petty. But I've been told that it might be best if I tag along with someone as a partner..."
Her mind was in quite a mess right now due to the nerves, and she hit the level where it all cleared out and her mind was completely blank. She was sure she left some things out there but she forgot what it was and her mind just refused to start up again.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 7:57 pm

Calvin cupped his chin and thought about it. He would totally team with her, but he was already with two devil twins and a, well, a tool. But he felt extremely bad for her. He had to, at least try to help her right? Calvin then turned around, back facing hey, and spread his arms out. "Well look! There's bound to be one person out here that you can team with! right?" Calvin told the girl, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 8:15 pm

The guy spread his arms wide. Yume couldn't help but smile. It did really get her hopes up
"Whoever your partner is must be really lucky with such a positive guy like you."
She laughed.
"You're right, there ought to be someone out there. Hopefully a patient one. I still need to get a hang of transforming into a weapon."
'Maybe It doesn't need such a rush.' Yume thought. 'I should just work hard and make some progress. A meister will come along the way. It's just as he said.'
"Ah, by the way, my name is Yume Tsuki."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 12:53 am

Calvin flopped his hands to his side. He then turned around back to her and simply said "Yeah, but I dont think they appreciate it sometimes." He told her. "You don't know how you transform? Hey! I knew somebody like that before! I haven't seen her in awhile though, so I am not exactly sure if she ever did figure it out. Do you know, at least what you are? Maybe if you just think about what you should be looking like, it would just, come naturally, right?" Calvin suggested to Yume. This is seriously the longest time Calvin went talking to a girl without messing anything up. "Or, maybe you just need to meet the right person, how about that guy?" Calvin asked her, pointing at some kid with glasses reading a book. "He looks real patient. Well, I may be stereotyping just because of the glasses...." Calvin said, mostly talking to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 4:43 am

When calcin turned around she had a look on his backpack. It seemed really stuffed.
"Well okay, I give it a shot."
She walked up to the guy with the glasses.
"Um, excuse me?"
The guy with the glasses looked up from his book. Holding his finger onto the sentence he was reading.
"I am Yume, I'm looking for a meister. I was wondering if you were in need of a weapon."
"Hmmm, are you strong?"
"Er, I'm not sure... I'm kind of new into this."
"Can you transform at all?"
"Uh... Yes I can. That's part of being a weapon, right?"
"Well then, show me what you can do so I can see if our wavelength resonates."
"Wave...length?"
"Yes wavelength. It's a very important part in which a meister and a weapon should resonate."
"Uh ok... I'll try."
She concentrated on transforming. Imagining her body transforming. She wasn't sure what she was so she focused on the blade she produced back at home. Her arm shifted to a different shape, taking the form a blade.
"Go on... You're not entirely there yet."
"Yeah hold on, I haven't done it that much yet."
Yume now tried to imagine herself entirely transforming into a weapon. But she had no idea what she looked like. After five minutes of complete silence she gave up.
"I'm sorry I just can't get any further than this yet..."
"Well then perhaps you should wait with wasting someones time and first learn how to transform before you look for a partner."
The kid walked away continuing to read is book. Yume sighed.
"Well that went not as I hoped. It's so much more difficult to achieve things for real  than it is to dream about it..."
She concentrated on reverting the transformation, imagining her blade turning back into an arm. Instead two more blades grew out of it.
"Verdomme..."
She cussed in her native language.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 7:29 am

Calvin leaned against the wall and watched everything take place, on the outside he looked like he sort of understood what was going on, but on the inside he truthfully had no idea what was even happening. But, that guy did, not let her down the nicest of ways. Calvin walked up towards Yume and pat her on the shoulder. "So, that guy was a jerk. But! It's just like being on a dating site, like, Plenty Of Fish! Sometimes you just find bad sharks, other times, you might find the Nemo of your dreams! Okay, maybe i'm not the best person to talk about POF, but, you get the point." Calvin then started looking around again to try and find a new, hopefully, weaponless miester. Calvin was still quiet surprised Hobbes has been quiet the whole time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 9:04 am

Yume was kind of amazed by how the guy was keeping her hopes up for finding someone.
"Yeah. I'm sure I will find someone."
She was still attempting to turn the blade that was her arm back to normal. Instead she suddenly felt like she had lost her legs and with a clattering noise she dropped on the floor as a fully transformed weapon.
"What the--? Well... This is awkward..."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 4:30 pm

Calvin turned around for a second, trying to spot a person, when he suddenly didn't feel Yume`s shoulder anymore, he turned around, and didn't Ser her anywhere. "Uh, Yu? Did you just ditch me?" Calvin asked, he guess to himself. He then looked down to see, a fully transformed weapon. Now that was the thing Calvin could not resist for some reason. "Whoa, you look so cool!" Calvin exclaimed out loud. He then picked her up and just checked it out. "How does it feel? Do you mind-?" Calvin asked her, trying to ask if it was alright if he wielded her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 4:43 pm

"Uh."
She was already picked up before she could say anything.
"Yeah sure... Go ahead."
'Not like I can stop him from doing it, I'm just completely immobile now. And besides, perhaps someone might notice and ask me to be their weapon.'
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 5:55 pm

Calvin sort of gulped right before he slipped on the weapon. Surprisingly, even though he lives with a weapon and is teamed with two weapons, he never welded a weapon before. And he had to admit, he felt like the coolest ninja ever. "Yo! You ate so cool! I bet if you showed that kid this he would totally want to partner up with you!" Calvin told her, swinging his arm around some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 6:03 pm

"Um, thanks... I still have no idea how this worked. But no way I'm gonna team up with a jerk like that kid. I'd rather fight on my OOOHOOOWHN--!"
She stopped talking when Calvin swung her around being a bit frightened by the speed at which he waved her around, she was hoping that he wouldn't accidentally let go.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 6:28 pm

Calvin stopped swinging for a second and said "maybe he was having a bad day or something, people aren't usually that mean, well, sometimes." Calvin then looked at Yume for awhile and decided maybe that was enough at the time being. "So, do you, know how to turn back?" Calvin asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 3:23 am

"Let's see..."
Yume focused on turning back in a human. This time she shifted back to her normal form right away. She managed to land on two feet. Calvin was still holding her hand when she turned back.
"Okay... That worked. At least I kind of know what I am supposed to look like as a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 9:45 am

"Yeah, that's always a good thing. Now, so far what we need its a patient miester. And, maybe if we keep asking around, eventually we might get lucky and you might accidentally transform! Nobody would be able to resist you then! Well, that is until that find out it was a lie. But, if they were kind, never expected this to be so hard, truthfully. But, can't give up right?" Calvin explained, mumbling the last little part, still holding Yume`s hand. Also looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 11:00 am

Yume let go of Calvins hand when she realized she was still holding it. She disliked physical contact, more because she always thought others were bothered by it and it made her feel very uneasy. She was happy Calvin was taking so much effort to help her out, but it made her feel a bit guilty to shove her problems on someone else whom took far much more effort to help her out.
"Uhm well it doesn't really need much rush. I've met a weapon who has been here for a while and he doesn't have a meister either. It's not like I have to find one specifically today."
Nerves struck her once again and she clasped her hands together starting to fidget once again.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 2:34 pm

Calvin looked at his hand when Yume pulled hers away. He immediately got wide eyed, he really did not notice that he was holding hands with her. He immediately felt, extremely embarrassed. "I-uh, um. You met a weapon? Who wasn't partnered? That's not good." Calvin then turned away from her for a second and coughed. "So, you want to give up for the day or something?" Calvin asked her, still facing away from her. He then noticed her start to fidget a little. "Hey, are you okay? Are you sick or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 2:43 pm

"Ah uh I'm fine don't worry."
Yume laughed awkwardly.
"You know, you don't have to do all this for me. I really appreciate it but I wouldn't want to waste your time just to look for a meister for me..."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 3:08 pm

Calvin ran his fingers through his hair and shrugged. "But, a bond between a weapon and a miester its so, amazing! I don't want you to miss out on it!" Calvin told her, smiling again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 3:56 pm

"Hm really...? How about I stick with you then while I look for a meister."
She said jokingly. Of course he already had a weapon so he had to refuse her.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 4:03 pm

Calvin cupped his chin and actually, thought about it. "Hey, why not? It's actually not a bad idea, you see, the people I'm partnered with, they have this madness thing, they go crazy when near somebody crazy, and their miester eventually goes crazy. So, if you really want to, we can partner up, at the very least for awhile." Calvin suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 4:37 pm

"Eh...? Seriously? You, sure...?"
Yume didn't expect that answer and was stumped. She didn't really know what to say anymore. The fact that he called out 'they' also made her wonder how many weapons he actually had. Oh well it was no matter. At least she had someone to rely on now for partnering up. She would just keep an eye out for another meister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next