Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 6:46 pm

Calvin smiled. "And, once you find a miester, me and you will part ways, for you to go on to do great and amazing things! I am, so great and smart." Calvin said. Calvin then had a bad feeling about it. Maybe, teaming with somebody just to keep himself a tad bit safer wasn't the greatest idea. Calvin then agreed wit himself saying if things get too bad he would immediately split with Yume, easy as that. "So, you're sleeping in the dorms, right?" Calvin asked her, wondering if he was anything like Emma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 7:02 pm

"Yeah, all my stuff had been brought there when I arrived. It's quite a neat place, though I gotta get used to sharing the facilities with others. I am considering to get an apartment of my own so I keep on the lookout for a part time job."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 7:11 pm

Calvin opened up his mouth and then closed it. He was about to suggest they could be roommates, bu something Calvin was having a extremely easy time hiding was his major trust issues. Just like how he trusted his parents, until the made wrong move after wrong move. Which, wast the brightest thing to do to a kid his age. But, the best way to get over something like that is to tr and face it head on right? With that, Calvin somehow mustered up the words "He, um, we can be roommates if you don't like sharing wit all of those people, I live i a five bedroom house, y'know, if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 7:17 pm

"Ah.. Wh-- You're really being to kind now."
This was just too good to be true in Yume's mind but she couldn't really think about any bad intentions Calvin would have.
"Then at least I should pay along with the bills. That's only fair."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 7:25 pm

Calvin did a sly smile and nodded. "Heck yeah! it was getting kind of quiet in there anyway," Calvin then motioned for Yume to follow him. Calvin the took off his bag and did a quick look inside. No wonder why Hobbes was so quiet, he was buried beneath books. Calvin just decided to pay no mind to it and out his bag back on. "Hey, if you want to earn you keep, i'm not complaining." Calvin told her. Calvin actually felt, kind of successful, for the first time ever, he made, a fairly normal friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 7:30 pm

Yume was kind of curious when he was going through his bag. But she decided to keep that question for another time. She nodded with a smile.

OOC: Topic can be locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)   Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a meister (YumeTsuki, Chase, join with permission)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2