Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 11:20 pm

August slipped in through an open window, glancing around. "The perimeter is clear." He stated, his partial transformation catching alight to light up the room. He held it aloft like a torch, taking in the surroundings. "Where is the kishin?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 8:34 pm

"I dunno..." Kataro said as he looked around...

Ooohhh!!! Looks like I have another set of helpless bodies...Two souls free for the taking! They'll drown in their follies! The Kishin thought to itself. Suddenly, it jumped out from the corner of the room. It had blended with the tattered wallpaper, so it went unnoticed. The creature was strange looking. It had the head of a pumpkin, with the body of a scarecrow. Straw stuck out of its torso and legs like crazy. It's eyes glowed a green color and it stood hunched over. It was slender and tall. It had on a red and black checkered flannel and a pair of torn blue jean shorts. It's stench was absolutely atrocious. The mix of garbage, hay, and blood made the creature rot to no end. It's body was made from flesh, but infused with strands of straw. Blood dripped down from it continuously. "Welcome welcome!!! Welcome to the home of the poet and his pet! And you are my audience, soon to be dead!" He said as he looked at the two with an aggressive stance. "Poet...? How fancy..." Kataro said with a somewhat confused look on his face. Kataro knew that he'd have to be careful... This was a four star level Kishin according to his parents. And four stars to THEM is nothing to take lightly. Without any hint of warning, the creature slung his arm towards August, sending hardened strands of straw at him, attempting to pin him in the torso. Drips of blood also followed these strands, but the blood was not normal. It was boiling hot, and had somewhat of a corrosive effect to it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 9:03 pm

"Finally, a target!" August shouted. He pointed his weapon form at the incoming strands of straw, smirking cockily. "Hell's Inferno!" Like a torrent, flame spewed from the mouth of the dragon, much like a flamethrower. August swept the attack side to side, taking steps towards the Kishin, never once letting the flames falter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 9:12 pm

The Kishin quicjly and almost instantly ran right past Kataro and August and out the front door. "Come outside and face me in the open! I have the advantage, you two are my tokens!!!" The Kishin shouted from outside on the toof of August's car. "I hardly think that can be considered poetry..." Kataro said as he walked outside. He turned and looked at August with a somewhat serious face. "I'll attack him head on. Then while he's distracted, you finish him with you'd flames. That works?" He said as he held his fist forward to fist bump August.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 9:56 pm

August ignored the gesture, stalking outside and glaring up at the kishin. "Off the car. Right. Now." He demanded, his weapon form glowing dangerously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 10:16 pm

Kataro's let out a frustrated sigh and walked outside. It seemed like August didn't know how great of a threat this Kishin posed. He would even be difficult for Kataro to handle.

The Kishin simply laughed at the boy before him. The fact that he was being ordered to do something by a child was baffling. "Idiotic child. You should really think about who you're dealing with." The Kishin said. Then, it bent down on all fours and let out a sigh, focusing. Then it blasted into the sky in a motion, ten it came bolting down, headfirst, right towards August.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 10:28 pm

August pointed his weapon upwards, right at the Kishin's rapidly approaching form. "Fly my fangs." He said. The two prongs of the sword's blade suddenly started growing, rapidly heading towards the kishin in an erratic fashion, the fire following them.

OOC: For reference, it's like Darkseid's Omega Beams but made of metal and pointy and not able to disintegrate things. I tried to find a good youtube video, but they didn't have a short one, so just watching this from the point I selected.

https://youtu.be/JLGRkYYmJgQ?t=1m8s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 10:42 pm

The Kishin was moving way to fast to be countered at this point. With great ease, he moved his body in an distorted position, just barely missing the fangs. The two fangs flying towards him were down skidding across his torso as he dived straight towards August. "NOW, BECOME A CORPSE YOU REDICULOUS CHILD!!!" He shouted as he closed in, about 6 feet away from August.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 11:50 pm

August rolled his eyes. The kishin had fallen right into his trap. Now that his sword was, for all intents and purposes, nearly 20 feet in length, and now that the kishin was, essentially, riding the upper edge of it, all August had to do was... Grunting in exertion, his right hand wrapped around his left wrist for momentum, August slashed up and over, neatly slicing the kishin in half unless it moved quickly to once side or the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 12:01 am

The Kishin was split right in two down the middle... Each halves of the beast falling at August's side. Kataro looked at August with a shocked and somewhat frightened manner. Incredible... At the speed the Kishin was coming at him, and at less that 10 feet away... The strength that must've took... Kataro thought to himself. Kataro became somewhat angry, suspicious, and scared all at once. By mentoring him... I might be creating a monster... Kataro walked over to August with a cold look and somewhat angered expression. "August... Where did you train before coming to the DWMA...?" He asked rather threateningly. There was absolutely no possible way August picked up the skills he had at the DWMA... It was simply improbable. The DWMA wasn't carrying around that type of firepower for a kid his age to be able to do that with such ease. His answer would determine Kataro's next actions...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 12:06 am

August shrugged, grabbing the Kishin Soul and bouncing it between his hands like a baseball. "No where in particular. The strength came from reorganizing the family home several times over the last few years. Hard to help move a grand piano and now build muscle. As for the move itself... Well it was all according to plan. When I saw that he allowed the fangs to clip him, it only made sense to use the extended sword and finish him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 12:14 am

For whatever reason, Kataro didn't believe August not one bit... His eyes, his demeanor, his personality... It just didn't reflect "reorganizing the family home." But Kataro could be wrong. Maybe there wasn't some dark thing August was keeping from him. Besides, Kataro couldn't judge considering his past and his current family. "Yeah... Sure..." Kataro said quietly as he headed towards the car door. "Well... We should probably get back in the city..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 12:27 am

August shivered lightly, pulling his coat tighter around him before walking to his car, taking a moment to inspect the roof of the car for any marks. Finding none, he slipped into the car, instantly turning the heat all the way up the moment after he started the vehicle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 1:15 pm

Kataro stepped into the car, getting comfortable in the seat. He had a somewhat suspicious look on his face and avoided making eye contact with August. At the moment, all he wanted to do was fight him... Kataro had a bloodlust for strong opponents that most people didn't know about. He sometimes felt the need to be the top dog to himself. August was one of those people that triggered that lust. Trying his best to not attack August right then and there, Kataro began to sweat, and his breathing got a little heavier. "Could you drive a little faster...?" Kataro asked somewhat aggressively.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 3:55 pm

August cast him a sidelong glance before pulling out a key and inserting it into slot underneath the ignition button. He turned it and the engine instantly roared out, the car lurching somewhat as it started going even faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 4:25 pm

Kataro sat patiently, watching as the walls of the city appeared to get closet and closer. He didn't know what he'd do the minute he stepped out of the car, but he hoped he'd contain himself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 5:01 pm

August turned the second key once they were close to the city, cycling down extra horsepower. He drove back to the academy, pulling back into the student parking lot at the bottom of the stairs. "Alright, well that was fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 5:22 pm

Kataro stepped out of the car without saying anything. He glanced around for a short moment to see if anyone was near. There was no one really, so... Kataro gave in to his temptation. Without warning, Kataro placed his left hand on the top of the car. Then lifting his body, he swung his leg around the top of the car, right towards August's head. It all happened in a flash.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 5:31 pm

August caught sight of Kataro's foot at the absolute last minute, eyes widening before he was sent flying, landing hard and rolling a few feet away. "What the hell!?" He demanded, holding the right side of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 5:47 pm

Kataro leaped over to the other side of the car. He was sweating and his eyes were low and lifeless. He looked at August and walked closer to him slowly, and creepily. "... Always keep your guard up. Never let an opponent get the edge." He said with a smirk to distract August from the fact that he was a little serious.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 6:19 pm

August stood up, still holding his head. "Oh fuck off." He said, pulling his door open, cringing and rolling his jaw. "Crazy bastard..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 8:43 pm

OOC: Fin?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 10:01 pm

OOC: I thought Kataro was gonna make August fight him, but if not then sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...   The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Things That Just Occur Are Often... Odd...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2