Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bear siteing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 10:41 pm

A tall, outlandish looking teen stumbled around the academy grounds, his cloths were bloody and torn, but the expression on his face was blank, or curious. He was going around sniffing and poking students with bear claws, it was obviously this wasn't a human, he could possibly be a witch. Throughout the whole time he was there he said nothing, it was like he was scouting for something.
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 11:18 pm

A small girl followed behind this tall, strange looking teen. Her name was Hashina. Adorable little girl with short, dark blue hair, and a dark blue dress. She had a pair of black swords on her back and she was trying her best not to be caught by the man. At the moment, she was doing rather terrible. Bumping into trees, stepping on sticks, but to herself, she was doing pretty good. She followed behind "silently" in hopes to capture the males soul. Hashina was a Kishin egg, and she was pretty good at her craft...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 12:08 am

The teen, known as Kuma, suddenly stopped and sniffed the air Xiaoping Someone's following me..., he thought as he turned around, seeing who was following him
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 12:37 am

Omega had been walking around the academy, she loved spending time outside! Even if the desert was bland, supposedly hot, and sand got in her joints like crazy she loved the place! It's not like she had been anywhere else in her life. She had been leaning against a wall for a few minutes relieving the stress on her legs. That's when she saw the most peculiar sight she had ever seen on academy soil. A teenager who could have been a student wearing bloody torn clothes and a girl following behind him. She took a step over to the boy to ask if he needed any help but then something popped up on her non video scanners.

Kishen egg detected. This made her tense up, she almost reached for her sword when she saw she was armed but realized that if she intended a direct assault on her or the academy she could probably stop her without it.

Before she approached she ran a scan on the boy as well, his soul was not that of a kishen but it was different in some way her sensors could not pin down.

She decided to get involved, she walked forward to the boy and as he turned around to look at the girl he would also find a very tall suit of mechanized armor next to her. She was not exactly quiet when she approached and she always managed to make a huge noise wherever she went. But she stood tall, and asked him with a businesslike and professional tone "Sir, are you in need of immediate medical assistance?" Everything else could wait. Her visual scanners could not confirm his condition.
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 1:19 pm

Hashina, being spotted, decided to give up her "sneaky" approach and just come out. She saw that there was blood all over the man, but she was used to blood... She came out from behind the tree she was taking cover behind, and smiled at the two before. "Hey! What's with the crowd?! I was doing great until you came over here and gave up my spot!" She shouted at Omega with an accusing finger pointed at her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 1:28 pm

The boy titled his head in confusion, What just happened, he thought in confusion, he leaned down andpoked the little girl "Girl...."
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 2:34 pm

Omega's camera's zoomed in on the accusatory finger pointed at her. This woman had very little self awareness it seemed. She was still worried about the boy, her head swiveled around to look the boy in the eye's. "Sir: Are you in need of medical assistance?"
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 4:34 pm

Hashina grabbed a strand of the boys hair in front of him with curiosity. "Hair..." She said as if she was oblivious to what hair was. Then she grabbed the boys shirt... "Clothes..." She said with a smile on her face. Then, Hashina pointed to herself, with a happy expression. "Hashina." She said a bit slowly so the boy could understand.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 10:44 pm

The boy smiled warmly, he already knew what parts of the body was, he pointed to himself "Kuma" he said cheerfully. It didn't appear to be worried about his injuries, his biggest problem was that his clothes were soiled with dried blood and dirt.
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 10:55 pm

Well, he seemed fine enough. Onto the more pressing matter of the girl standing next to Omega. She turned her head to face the cute girl and wondered how on earth she had became a Kishen egg. She felt sympathy for a moment, she had been a kishen as well. But then she remembered that she was the enemy. She asked a question. "You are in great danger in this place. Why have you come here?" She could only assume that she did not know where she was.
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 8:39 pm

Hashina sighed. She turned towards this strange woman and looked at her innocently. "Honestly. I have a problem when it comes to sensing and acknowledging danger. I know this is a bad place for me, but... I like it here. And the people... I wish I could join..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 11:37 pm

Kuma titled his head, the girl wanted to join? Join what? He wondered, being that he was an highlander he didn't know what the academy is, and why the little girl couldn't join, "Then join?" He asked, implying the girl should join, if it made her happy.
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 8:12 am

"I was a kishen egg once. They let me join after I surrendered and made me give up every soul I had ever eaten. If you want to stay here genuinely then you could do that."
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 11:27 am

Hashina's face went pale! "Wwaaaaa??! Give up every soul I've ever eaten? That's crazy! I've got years of work in this belly of mine!"

OOC: SSOOOO sorry for not posting. I completely forgot. I've been pretty busy. But I'm back now. :D
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 11:52 am

Kuma's eyes got big, kishin egg? This little girl was a kishin egg!? Kuma let out a small growl, half in anger and half in confusion, No.....She can't be, she's too nice...., he thought, poking the girl. Kuma had sworn to hate kishin eggs after they helped kill all the people he loved, but he couldn't bring himself to be spiteful towards the little girl, he loved little kids....
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 12:45 pm

Target is refusing to surrender

Processing....

Threat level analised.

Dispense with lethal fource.

Omega reached for the sword on her back, a big metal plate on her left shoulder slid down to make a large sheild on her arm. She drew her blade and quickly swung it right out of its hilt on her back. Then she stepped forward and slashed again. Another step forward and another powerful swing. She was trying to run her through her her sword. After three slashes she stopped to defend, or see if her opponent would run away.
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 12:51 pm

OOC: Who is being attacked?
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 1:02 pm

ooc: Hashina
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 1:13 pm

Instantly, Hashina pulled out her swords and blocked each attack as best she could. She was sent rolling back after the third swing, right into a tree. She wasn't sure why she was being attacked, other than being a Kishin egg, but she wasn't trying to hurt anyone. "Hey! What's the idea?! Are you crazy or something?!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 1:40 pm

Kuma started to snarl, and went to stand in front of the little girl, she may be a kishin egg *which Kuma still couldn't bring himself to believe*, but she wasn't hurting anyone, plus she was a little girl. Kuma summoned his claws and growled "leave her alone....", Kuma didn't want a fight but he would to protect the child.
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 2:07 pm

Omega had her sword ready to strike the girl again, perhaps this time fatally. But she stopped her advance when Kuma stepped infront of her. She heard him out but then said. "She is a Kishen egg. I can confirm she has killed atleast fifteen people and has consumed their souls. She is armed, who knows how many people's lives she has ended with those blades? She is insane and has no interest in stopping her activities." She peered past him to keep a lock on her eyesight wise so she would not be slipping away. But she would not be offensive as long as there was somone telling her not to kill this young woman. It was hard to simpathise with somone when you have an accurate readout on just how many people they have killed. But she had value in human life, so she would hear out his defense of her.
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 2:53 pm

"You can't just go around accusing people of things. It's not so easy to just stop killing people you know! It's in my nature...! Or... It's in my unnature...? I dunno! But I wouldn't be a killer if I had the choice not to be!" She shouted angrily. Then she thought about for a moment... "Well... That's probably true. Killing is kinda interesting. But regardless. I'm not trying to hurt anyone! I just wanna hang around." She said with an innocent smile. Hashina certainly sounded like she was lying, but it was all truth. She had her two swords ready in her hand, just in case someone wanted to attack, but she had little intentions to kill.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 3:20 pm

Kuma looked back at the little girl sternly, and gave her a look that said 'You better not be lying or else', his earth brown eyes had a slightly grey tent to them, however, Kuma would still fight to protect the girl's rights, and looked back at the women with a frown, almost looking like an overprotective big brother.
Back to top Go down

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 10:00 pm

Omega put down her sword by means of slamming the tip into the hard stone and letting it stick up. She folder her arms. "Would you like for her not to be punished for her crimes? It is a choice, I made it. It KILLED me to do so but I was able to go all the way from being a demon blade to being where I am right now. Sane as ever. If you would rather she be dealed with by some other methods I would be happy to call the police. She'll have her fair trial for her crimes and be dealt with by the government."

No student of the academy had EVER called the police to deal with a Kishin. It was the rule, they dealt with the criminals and the students dealt with the monsters. Omega, with her perfect memory recalled the very few trials where Kishen eggs had been apprehended. In some cases, where the people did not know they were eating souls or were forced to by other Kishen they were admitted to a rehabilitation clinic. Every time that a Kishen who had killed their way into eating so many souls, they had been killed. They used to hang them but as of late lethal injections were all the rage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bear siteing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear siteing    Bear siteing  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear siteing
Page 1 of 1