Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Afternoon Tea (Open.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Afternoon Tea (Open.) Empty
PostSubject: Afternoon Tea (Open.)   Afternoon Tea (Open.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 11:54 am

The radiant sky shone brightly overhead. Spring was returning slowly, but surely. With the warmer season arriving, more students began hanging around in the courtyard more often. Among these few, was Asako. After being unjustly condemned to life in prison, the weapon had been graciously pardoned by Lord Death. However she was still up to mischief. The girl sat cross-legged on top of a wooden picnic table with a cup of tea resting in her hands. Her blue eyes were shielded by her eyelids as she felt the warm sun reveal itself from the clouds. A free weapon with no meister was a content weapon at best. However, Lord Death had other plans and had put up some fliers for any meister brave enough to take her on as a partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Tea (Open.)   Afternoon Tea (Open.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 3:56 pm

Yume was sitting on the grass. Spending her free time drawing in a sketchbook she had brought along. She wasn't really happy with the sketch. Whatever she had in mind didn't really come out as well as she hoped. Though it was a decent drawing she had on paper so she decided to just go with it and at least finish this one instead of wasting more paper.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Tea (Open.)   Afternoon Tea (Open.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 6:58 pm

Asako glanced over at the sketch artist. Nearly toppling over the desk, the weapon leaned over in attempt to see what she was drawing. Instead of almost falling, she jumped off and landed perfectly on her feet with tea in hand. Despite her 'intense' appearance, she was quite graceful. "What're you drawing?" She asked, leaning in and eyeing the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Tea (Open.)   Afternoon Tea (Open.) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 12:25 pm

Yume looked up from her sketchbook.
"Hrm... Just... A dragon."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Tea (Open.)   Afternoon Tea (Open.) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 10:47 pm

Asako continued to approach, snatching up the sketchbook and nodding in approval. He bid was perfectly in tune to the music that was playing through her small white earbuds. "Pfft, a lot better than what I could draw. You've got a talent, kid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Tea (Open.)   Afternoon Tea (Open.) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 1:43 am

Yume was a little embarrassed when her sketchbook was taken.
"Uh... Thanks."
She wasn't sure if she was heard as the person who snatched her sketchbook had earbuds in, and she didn't talk that loud.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Tea (Open.)   Afternoon Tea (Open.) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 3:35 pm

Asako examined the details a tad longer before losing interest, handing the sketchbook back. "Yeah, pretty talented." she spoke again, carefully removing her porcelain ear buds. "Say, I don't think I've seen you on campus before... You new? Nah, I probably just didn't notice you... Wouldn't be the first time someone blew right passed me." She chuckled and plumped down onto the grass. "I have that sort of effect on people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Tea (Open.)   Afternoon Tea (Open.) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 4:03 pm

"Mh, I have been here for a month or two... Though I do think I'm sort of invisible. Most people don't notice I'm there."
Yume continued sketching.
"Though I should do more my best to be more assertive... I have a temporary meister for now, just looking for one while I can practice my transformations."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Tea (Open.)   Afternoon Tea (Open.) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2015, 8:05 pm

"Better a temporary meister than no meister." Asako replied with a shug of the shoulders. "I've uh, intimidated, just about every meister that's attempted to wield me." The weapon winced and crossed her arms. "But hey, we'll get there some day. By the way, my name Asako. A plasma scythe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Tea (Open.)   Afternoon Tea (Open.) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2015, 3:09 am

"Oh... I see. That's quite... A problem."
Yume had looked up from her drawing. To have a better look at the person she was talking too.
"I'm Yume. I'm a claw weapon.
She gave a friendly smile.
I'm sure you'll find a meister. It just needs some patience, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Tea (Open.)   Afternoon Tea (Open.) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2015, 10:13 am

"Easier said than done." she replied with a somewhat bitter laugh. Her intense blue hair was ruffled in a sudden gust of wind, the smell of rain riding on the wind. "I wish you luck, as well. And from a weapon to a weapon, I'm sure that there's someone suitable somewhere." Asako gave a reassuring thumbs-up and stood up. "There might be a storm rolling in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Tea (Open.)   Afternoon Tea (Open.) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2015, 5:15 pm

Yume looked up at the sky. She found the cool gust quite a pleasant change.
"Yeah."
She put her sketchbook and pencil away.
"A storm eh?"
She said with a grin.
"Would be great for a change. Been a while since I had felt rain."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Tea (Open.)   Afternoon Tea (Open.) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 5:57 pm

Asako had retreated to the picnic bench she was sitting at earlier, reaching for her checkered and button-covered backpack.
"I'm most definitely not a rain fan..."
She frantically rustled through her bag and found her favored jacket, one that carried the DWMA logo. She slipped it on and flipped the hood up.
"But it has been pretty dry for awhile, this'll be refreshing to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Tea (Open.)   Afternoon Tea (Open.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Tea (Open.)
Page 1 of 1