Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A trip to the store (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 10:57 am

He laughed and then that's when the waiter came back with their food. They ate and talked. "I forgot to ask, what kind of weapon are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 11:01 am

"I'm a double headed battle axe"She informed the boy eagrly."That is a problem though most of the time since not many people like battle axes. Or can lift them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 1:43 pm

"I like all weapons and if they couldn't lift you that means they weren't a compatible partner. Do you remember Soul Evans and Black Star? Well the first day Kidd attended school, they were going to fight him, but Black Star couldn't use Soul because their Wavelengths were incompatible. You just need to find a partner with the same wavelength channel as you." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 3:31 pm

"That's a possibility"Sparky nodded thoughtfully."But it's not that easy. I've had a lot of partners, both in missions and in training, but none fit. Maybe some of us just aren't compatiable"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 5:30 pm

"There are a lot of Meister's in the world, some compatible and others aren't" He said as the waiter came back and gave him the check and Carmine gave him his card. "I can say the same thing, I've been here almost 3 years and I'm still without a partner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 1:34 am

"It's different for the Meister though, isn't it?"Sparky asked curiously."I mean, you just grab a weapon and slash around until there's blood and gore on the ground. It's easier for you to work with various people"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 2:49 pm

"Actually its no different then being a weapon, you have to find a partner that your compatible with, you can't just pick up some random weapon and start slashing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 3:47 pm

"Oh. I never thought of it like that"she replied and lowered my eyes on the table."I just always thought you were more.... indifferent? When it comes to weapons and stuff"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 5:44 pm

"I really wouldn't say... Indifferent. A Meister and weapon are two different people, but they fight as one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2015, 2:57 am

"Being meisterless makes you forget that. Changing partners so often gives you a sense of lonelineds that, consequently, makes you think that Meisters don't care all that much about finding their weapon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 12:09 am

"I just couldn't find one and when I did they would change their mind." He said then looked out the window looking at all of the weapon and Meister teams. "Sometimes I think... I'm missing out..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 12:14 am

"It's depressing"Sparky agreed. "It feels like something is wrong with you, like you are the problem."She sighed and shook her had, smiling up at her new friend."Shall we go drink that coffee?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 12:16 am

"Sure" he said smiling, he paid the bill then got up and walked out of the diner with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 9:49 am

"There's this cute little café a few blocks away"She said as they started walking down the street."This neightborhood is great in general, quite quaint if I may"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 1:40 pm

Carmine continued to walk forward towards the cafe with her. "Did you hear about the witch who is experimenting with black blood?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 2:16 pm

"I'm afraid not. I'm not always up to date. What's going on?"Sparky asked curiously and looked up at Carmine with wide, questioning eyes behind her round glasses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 2:57 pm

He looked down at her and laughed. "You remind me of a cat." He said as he poked her forehead. "There is a witch experimenting on a Black blood victim. She is giving him black blood with dual personalities. His name is Agron."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 3:54 pm

"Hey!"The young girl whined and pawed at his finger."I'm not a cat, I'm a lion! Now that we cleared that up, what's the problem?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 4:02 pm

"She is making a weapon of mass destruction. He could go on to destroy many cities and kill thousands." He said as they walked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 4:41 pm

"Oh. That sounds a bit like a problem indeed. So what? s there an army to stop it?"Sparky wondered aloud and grinned."It would be cool"

OOC: I got an idea on how to partner them! What if there's a Kishin egg threatening a woman and they team up to fight it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 5:07 pm

Ooc: Idk about a kishin egg, now about 3 muggers attacking a woman in an alley? And they are also weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 11:10 pm

OOC: Works just as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the store (Private)   A trip to the store (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip to the store (Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2