Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Practice Equals Perfection (PM for Invite, Me and Idoc)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Practice Equals Perfection (PM for Invite, Me and Idoc) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice Equals Perfection (PM for Invite, Me and Idoc)   Practice Equals Perfection (PM for Invite, Me and Idoc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 4:05 pm

Juro looked confused for a moment before turning his head to Chicory and talking in a quieter tone. "A little bit, it might help us bond more. But if you don't want to then we won't." He said, putting his weapon and first. If she wasn't comfortable then there would be no way he would be doing this, a person should want to do the things they're doing in their free time.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Practice Equals Perfection (PM for Invite, Me and Idoc)   Practice Equals Perfection (PM for Invite, Me and Idoc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2015, 3:47 pm

Grey not particularly good at interacting with people positively watched his partner, before asking, " And your opinions on the matter." Xavier had already implied that he was okay with dueling the other two, but Grey was trying to see if it was his preference or not. He also was hoping that if Xavier was indeed interested in dueling it was his preference that he would be able to express that want better than Grey himself would have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practice Equals Perfection (PM for Invite, Me and Idoc)   Practice Equals Perfection (PM for Invite, Me and Idoc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2015, 8:18 am

Xavier pursed his lips as he noticed the small interaction between Juro and Chicory, but he couldn't quite make out what they were talking about. He figured they were discussing whether or not they should duel, and he smiled inwardly knowing that he was making verbal progress in persuading the pair. He turned to Grey after he had asked for his opinion, and he raised an eyebrow. "I'm ready to duel, after all, isn't that what we came here for? There isn't really a better way to get better at fighting than doing it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Equals Perfection (PM for Invite, Me and Idoc)   Practice Equals Perfection (PM for Invite, Me and Idoc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Equals Perfection (PM for Invite, Me and Idoc)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2