Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.) Empty
PostSubject: Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.)   Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 6:34 pm

Zera walked on the wet concrete city floor with her feet. Her stocking beginning to become soggy. The rain was pounding hard tonight and it showed no signs of stopping soon. Zera was soaked all over and shaking due to the cold. Clearly she would be miserable out here in the rain, alone with nowhere to go... But she wasn't. She was unable of feeling anything but joy, a large smile across her face.

Zera still had to do something though, a girl like her would need shelter soon enough. So Zera walked on searching for somewhere she could possibly stay for the night. While she searched, she eventually decided that she would transform the rain around her little imaginary bubble into chocolate milk. This way, the rain would hit her in the form of delicious chocolate milk. Zera then paused and tilted her head back to catch drops of the chocolate in her mouth.

After partaking in her little treat, she turned her head to face an alleyway that was sheltered by a roof for some odd reason, clearly this was some sort of gift from the heavens. With a giggle, Zera entered the alleyway and crawled into a pile of cardboard boxes where she was greeted by rats that nibbled off pieces of her candy flesh. "Ooo... You really like my skin, don't you?", she said in an unusually joyful tone as she gave one of the rats a pat on its head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.)   Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 7:06 pm

Marie was out for her usual spree with her paint gun before she looked sad and the rain began to wash away her ink. It certainly felt good on her tentacles, but it meant that she could not make a mess. She then walked into an alley to try and shelter from the rain, currently wearing a simple white t-shirt, short shorts and pink tentacles and ink. She then sat down, some ink dripping from her as she did, she didnt notice anotehr girl there.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.)   Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 8:25 pm

Zera was currently having her body eaten and infested by the rats, she was regenerating like she use to when her Creator was alive. She couldn't fret over being eaten alive though, or how much pain she was suffering. She was created for joy and if her body filled the rats with joy, then Zera should be able that she was causing such joy. Eventually Zera would become so happy that she would start crying pink lemonade tears of joy while she laughed and laughed, filling the alley with laughter. Soon she would notice Maria within the alleyway and she would crawl her way towards her before saying weakly, "Hello pretty girl... Do you want some candy? Candy is sooooo good, it brings such joy to children. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.)   Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 8:28 pm

Marie looked up at the person going up to her to seemed to be laughing like a crazy person, "Uh... ok... sure" she said cautiously while she readied her paint gun behind her back just in case things got crazy. She definitely did like candy, but this person was alone, being eaten by rats, and laughing weirdly. She definitely had her defense up.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.)   Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 8:41 pm

"Just... Give me a moment.", she said, with her stupidly large smile permanently imprinted on her face. She then held out her own hand and concentrated for a few seconds before a large white jawbreaker with different colored specks materialized within the palm of her hand. She then kept her hand out so she could take the candy when she wished before speaking in her weak tone of voice again, "I can share my powers with you, all you must do... Is be willing to accept me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.)   Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be HAPPY! (Chole and I. Open for others to join.)
Page 1 of 1