Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  Empty
PostSubject: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 1:21 am

Ok. So this is a medieval times roleplay thread. The setting is a large country with green grassy fields. There is a kingdom in the middle of the country. A BIG kingdom. There are thousand of commoners, peasants and what not. And their are soldiers who work for the kings palace. Ever so often, the kingdom is attacked by werewolves, cyclops', griffins, humanoids, demons, and on a few occasions, there have been dragons. As a soldier of the king, (or a skilled peasant) you must go out and fight these forces for oblivious reasons: the protection of your home.

Classes:

Kights:
The knights are your average sword and shield users. They posses a moderate amount of speed and strength. And they are able to possibly tame monsters. Nothing too special. But they are leaders over squads or groups.

Stalker:
Stalkers are your bow and arrow users, and/or crossbows. The have the ability to give their arrows special properties, such as an ice arrow, fire arrow, lighting, so on. They are very fast and they usually stay in the back and provide support. They can teleport, but not far ranges, and not repeatedly.  

Blacksmith:
These Blacksmiths aren't your average ones. They are able to summon any type of weapon at any time. They are very strong and they have moderate amount of speed

Doctor:
These doctors could be considered mages. They are used as support to heal and to enhance. They don't have any offensive skills. But they can summon dust soldiers to fight at their side.

Shadow Slayers:
The shadow slayers are those who have the darker, more favored abilities. They wield dual swords or dual daggers. They have the ability to temporarily disappear and two fill a room with smoke. They are fast and usually end battles quickly.

Bomber:
Bombers are the basically bomb users. They can summons bombs instantly and use them whenever they are needed. They are also very crafty and resourceful.  

Pyths:
The Pyths are magical creatures who are half human, half cat. Some of them are full on cats. But the more human ones may have cat ears and fangs, and that's the only feline features they have. But there have been several different combinations. They are quick and agile. But not very strong. But they have sharp claws to make up for their lack of strength.

Thrusters:
The thrusters use spears and/or lances for offense. They usually do combination attacks with their team. But they have the ability to thrust energy projectiles from the tips of their weapons. This comes in handy when fighting larger opponents are trying to escape.

Wreckers:
The Wreckers are your tanks. They are very helpful and very strong. They usually wield giant hammers, axes, giant swords, whatever you wanna use. the only special ability they have is their strength, but its enough for them.

Monk's:
The Monk's are your hand-to-hand fighters. They are very fast, strong, and agile. They wield no weapons whatsoever. But they are able to surround their hands with an element to aid them in battle, and to protect their hands.  

REMEMBER: You don't have to be with the kings army to be in any of these classes. But most of them are. There are an infinite amount of slots open in this thread. So post the character you want to use, (it can be created) their class, and whatever characteristics or history you want to. When he have enough people we'll begin.

Last edited by Dead Eyes on January 23rd 2014, 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 1:29 am

do we use character we already have or do we makr new ones here )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 1:34 am

You can do either one. It's completely up to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 1:37 am

Okay ill join but ill do it tomorrow I have to go to sleep)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 7:43 am

Jet Tucker the uhmmmm uhhhhh Shadow Slaye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 11:33 am

Kataro Hattori: Stalker.

(I also added 3 classes at the bottom and updated the stalkers and knights. So you may wanna check that out)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 1:13 am

steam gunman: blacksmith
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 5:25 pm

... Anyone else...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 7:54 pm

Spencer H. -- Blacksmith

C:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 9:25 pm

(I suppose we'll begin)

It was a sunny day with a slight breeze in the kingdom of Markorr. The kingdom was quiet and calm today. But Kataro was restless. He was on the outer wall of the kingdom watching for any monsters that wanted to show up. Kataro had on a black cloak with all black clothes underneath, and black shoes. He hand two crossbows on his hips and an arrow and quiver on his back. He was pacing back and forth on the walls as he watched the land. He looked up at the sun and paused. "It's almost time for the meeting." Kataro thought. There was a meeting being called by the king for every eligible fighter in the kingdom. Apparently the kings daughter had been captured in a raid and he wanted us to go out and search. Kataro jumped off of the wall and landed next to his horse. He hopped on his horse and sped towards the kings castle. "I hope we have enough men..." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 9:33 pm

Spencer continues tweaking the new prosthetics he had made. They were a bit more advanced than the others he had and worked using gears and other bells and whistles instead of just a single hinge. That wasn't the only reason. He was going to be one of the few to be challenged to see if he could take part in the princess' return mission.

His home so-to-speak was a small brick building with a straw overhang outside where he focused on things. Including his most recents works. It wasn't much, but it gave him the opportunity to talk to the people walking by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 9:44 pm

Jet is outside the local inn some guys were talking trash so he challenged them to a fight

By the time it was done Jet was sweating and went in to get a drink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 9:57 pm

Kataro arrived at the kings palace and walked through the doors. He saluted the soldier as he walked pass them. He reached the main hall where the meeting was supposed to be held, but there was not that many people there. "What is the meaning of this...? Are all the fighter in the kingdom cowards...?" He asked the people that was there. Kataro walked out of the room aggressively and got on his horse. As he was riding, he pulled out a piece of paper and began to write on it. When he reached the down he rode through the streets shouting "A MESSAGE FROM THE KING!!!" After riding around shouting for a few minutes, Kataro had formed a very large crowd. "All eligible fighters, go to the kings palace immediately!!! All who do, and complete the request of the kind will receive 200 gold peices!!!" He said as he hung the paper up on a wooden post. The paper said exactly what he told the people. "Move swiftly!!!" He shouted as he rode back to the palace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 10:01 pm

Jet walks outside hearing the yelling and goes over sees the paper reads it whistles calling his dog and starts running to the castle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 12:35 am

steam pushed open the doors as he walked into the palace. after a couple seconds of looking around. he batted his head towards karato. there's a meeting here right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 12:44 am

Jet busts throughtamseyes the kingdom door breathing hard his dog following right behind him "He am I late for this meeting thing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 1:11 am

Luna pyth

Ivy (teen ager she is like my curent ivy just as a teen and she is slightly still evil) shadow slayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 1:30 am

Luna was watching her cat eyes shining as she leaned agenst the wall of the kings palace as the people started coming in her claws taped agenst her armor which was a light metal (she has cat eyes cat ears and a fluffy white tail )

Ivy was in a dark all harasing an old man her dagers in her hands one of them at the mans neck"now give me all your gold and we will call it payment for your retched life" the man terrofide was stuttering and shaking. When she herd the knight talk about gold she released him and payed attention the man running from her she looked at the paper and headed to the palace shething her two dagers next to her twin short swords abd walked into the meeting taking a seat quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 2:01 am

"Looks like we've gathered enough people..." Kataro thought. "Settle down everyone. The king speaks..." He said as he turned to the king. "I've summoned you all here for one reason. My daughter was taken by the enemy during last nights raid. I don't know where she is... That's where you come in. All of you must go out and find my daughter. All who return will receive 200 gold peices. I know this is sudden, but she is the love of my life, and you princess. You must leave in an hour. Scout the land and search until you find her... That is all..." The kind said sadly. "Alright everyone! Get your gear together and whatever else you may need. We leave in an hours time!" Kataro shouted as he headed out to saddle his horse. "We mustn't fail this mission... The sanity of our king and the safety of our kingdom demands it." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 2:24 am

steam ran home as quickly as possible. he hadn't done something this exiting in years. he grabbed his strongest armor, his gauntlet with retracting spikes, and he hid a dagger in his boot for good measure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 2:31 am

Kataro was putting his saddle on his horse. He got all the bows he had. "I'm sure the black smiths will be able to provide us with weapons..." He thought to himself. He put a couple of assassin blades in his sleeve and put a knucke guard butterfly knife behind his back. He hopped on his horse and shouted for everyone to hear. "Meet at the city gates!!! We'll leave as soon as we can!!!" He shouted just before going to the gates. There was already a small group of people there. Kataro sat on his horse quietly and awaited the arrival of the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 3:48 am

Luna smiled as she went home and grabed her light long sword and a few viles of flesh eating poison that when in contact with blood will eat at a person skin disolving it painfully then she whentvto the stables and saddled her brown and white painted mare Persephone and rode to the gate

Ivy went to her room in the inn and packed up her gear which consisted of a few daggers kuni and needles that were long and sharp ment for persishion killing. She put on her lether armor that was stained a dark black. Once she was done she saddled up her black stalion eribus and rode to the gate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 2:35 pm

Kataro was sitting on the ground sharpening his arrows next to the gate. He looked up at the sun. He was a bit worried. "The sun is going down... That's when we have the most attacks... This will be more dangerous than expected if we tarry any longer..." He said as he paused for a moment. Kataro knew the king and princess very well. He was somewhat like the kings advisor. But the princess... He was in love with her. She was beautiful, elegant, and not afraid to speak her mind. Kataro believed that she returned his love... So if they fail this mission. Kataro may lose his sanity as well. He was already frantic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 2:52 pm

Spencer was one of the last people to arrive with the crowd. He wanted in on the action too. Especially since the only action he's seen are the small fights that usually happened outside of his home.

"Do we even know where we're going?"

It seemed as if they were leaving blindly. No certain direction was set or anything along those lines at the very least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 3:09 pm

Jet was twirling his dagger next to the cat Rex his dog was sleeping next to him he had his horse ready and a bow and quiver full of arrows on his back for hunting and he had some flint and steel for fires "I would say we could follow their trail Rex here could find the scent and follow them but we need a bit of something the princess owned."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)    Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythical Medieval Times (Open... Please join...)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next