Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draoen Cress (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Draoen Cress (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Draoen Cress (Finished)   Draoen Cress (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 6:05 pm

Name (Draoen Cress)

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: Clay Amisos

Weapon Form: Draoen's weapon form is a chain-sword that is two feet and inches inches in length. The blade itself is two feet and the hilt is five inches. On will, Draoen can separate the blade into segments to become a chain-like whip. A metallic rubber cable connects the pieces to the hilt, allowing the parts to be stiff. While in this form, the length of blade increases to four feet.
Draoen Cress (Finished) Rainbow_dragon_sword_by_mistress_darkloki-d51f9ta
(credits to Mistress-DarkLoki)

Love Interest: None currently.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Homosexual

Appearance: Draoen has a rather lean figure, having a height of 5'7'' and weighing at about 124 pounds. His medium-short, black hair is swept back with the tips being a dark purple hue. His eyes are a vibrant blue and has a light skin tone. Typically, Draoen wears various colored, long-sleeved shirts which reflect on his mood along with tan shorts that break at knee-level. He bears casual tennis shoots to match his attire and for relaxation. A simple golden bracelet wraps around his right wrist. He also has a dark violet hat which he wears occasionally. Draoen often has a bright, small smile on his face, as if giggling.

Personality: He is mostly high in spirits and very energetic frequently. Draoen enjoys being with friends and causing mischief to them, however, sometimes his excitement with his friends becomes too much and grows careless about situations. He loves to spread his joy to others who bring on a gloomy take in their attitude. He is also free-willed and does things he wants to without reason. He is sometimes awkward when alone with strangers and has a distinct hatred for his enemies. Draoen easily forgives his foes, though, and attempts to create bonds and new friendships. He can be overprotective with his friends, often leading him to make wrongful decisions.

History: Draoen's family line is moderately filled with weapons. Unfortunately, rarely any of the family attended the DWMA and continued on with their own needs and wants. When it was discovered Draoen was a weapon, he'd greatly ponder about heroics and education for ability. His parents hadn't taught him anything, besides encouraging him to chase after what he wanted to pursue. He introduced DWMA to his parents, wanting to enroll in the academy. Although high in hopes, his mother insisted he'd find a compatible meister before attempting to even go further. Draoen agreed and began his search.

While his awkward moments with meeting people to find his meister, he had no luck. Draoen continued to look for a meister and usually felt discomfort. He had decided to apply for DWMA at 15. Within his new journey set to the DWMA, he had met Clay, a meister. Their bond grew strong as they were both new to the academy. Finally, Draoen had found his compatible meister, having high faith with their new partnership.

Miscellaneous: None

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits."

Last edited by Draoen on June 15th 2015, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspells)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draoen Cress (Finished)   Draoen Cress (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 4:14 am

~Bumparooo~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draoen Cress (Finished)   Draoen Cress (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 4:37 am

Bump again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Draoen Cress (Finished)   Draoen Cress (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 5:31 am

Brilliantly done and beautiful weapon. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draoen Cress (Finished)   Draoen Cress (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draoen Cress (Finished)
Page 1 of 1