Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 5:21 am

Sophia simply chuckled when she heard this, she knew it was a weekend. She wouldn't have drunken herself this silly if it wasn't a TGIF night. "Nice try Evan but I know it's a weekend. Besides, you would've wasted your own time waiting for my ass to wake up. I don't have any appointments with anyone anytime soon. Thanks for informing me though.", she told Evan before sticking her tongue out at him in a teasing manner. She then proceeded to dig into her delightful meal. "Mmm!~ Who on this planet taught you how to cook. This breakfast is the best one I had in years!", she honestly asked with her mouth full once again.

((OOC: I DID IT! I got every single post in, in one night!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 6:51 pm

Evan rolled his eyes but couldn't suppress a smile at the childish gesture, he couldn't help but admit that the alcoholic was charming, and he was sure she knew it. He watched her tear apart the simple breakfast then compliment it. "Uhm, the cooking channel. It really isn't that fancy, but thank you anyway." He said, embarrassed by the praise. That was a new one, someone complimenting his cooking. Well he guessed that he had never really cooked for someone before, so that might be why.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 5:25 am

Sophia giggled when he rolled her eyes at her and just kept digging in. She then listen about how he learned to cook the meal and couldn't help but feel slightly stupid about liking his cooking so much. "Uhhh... Well anyone can simply cook a meal by watching the cooking channel, it takes a true chef to make it a masterpiece.", she simply said before taking her final bite and rubbing her belly. "Annnywaaaays... Any plans for today or are you pretty much set with staying here day?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 4:07 pm

Evan blushed slightly from the further praise but tried to ignore it as he listened to her question. He seemed to think for a moment before responding to her. "Well, my schedule is clear today, so I'm able to do anything I want I guess. Why do you ask?" He asked nonchalantly. Really he didn't need to think about it at all, his schedule was always free on days off. He didn't exactly have any friends to hang out with or any romantic interests to go on dates with, so usually he just stayed at home or did some chores, anything to keep him occupied. But he didn't want to tell her that, she would think he was a loser.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 8:52 am

Sophia got up from her seat and stretched before shrugging, "Nothing much, just making a bit of small talk. Anyways, would you like to walk me home then? You know... Since you aren't doing anything today." Sophia didn't need him to walk her home, she remembered exactly where she lived again but still kinda wanted a bit of company on her walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 2:58 pm

Evan nodded with a smile. "I would love to walk you home." He said warmly before finishing his coffee and putting it down. He stood up himself but didn't stretch, now wasn't the time for that. He had afternoon yoga for stretching! .... Don't judge him. "You don't mind if I ask questions about your job do you?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 5:35 am

Sophia finished off her slight stretching before putting her hands into her pockets and heading towards the door. "Eh, I don't mind in the slightest, go ahead and ask whatever you'd like. I'd also like to know a bit about your job as a teacher. Do you teach major combat classes? Or... Doing teach the regular classes like Biology, history, um... Ect."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2