Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature)   Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 5:44 pm

There was silence for a moment.

Then hope began to pour from Terra's soul. "No, there isn't much the academy can do for me." I will start from scratch this time. No one can help me get fixed if even I don't know what's wrong." I am going to fix this with my own two hands. I will track down that woman, and once I find her I will make her own up to her sins. " It may not be now, but I have waited a long time I will find her research, find her, and I will beat it out of her if I have to." I know that an answer is out there and If I keep looking hard and long enough one day she will slip up, and when she does I will be there." She talked often about how she has been 'trying to make the ultimate weapon for centuries' I doubt she stopped after me. "I will make everything that happened better." Terra calmed down she was glad that she had decided to come to night. If Alex looked into her blade again he would see that Terra had a fire in her eye, and it was apparent that she had steeled her resolve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature)   Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 5:54 pm

"She is going to get what's coming to her, no one can hide forever." Alex gripped Terra tightly so he could bring her in front of him with both of his hands. "I'll help you any way I can. Making those kind of people pay for what they have done... That's what I do.... That's my life outside of this." He gestured to the entire room he was standing in. "The least I can do is track down the worst woman I have ever heard of with one of the best people I have ever met." Said Alex, he had not know Terra for long... But he had never met anyone like her. In a number of ways.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature)   Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 7:48 pm

Terra was stunned at the statement that Alex had put forth. She forgot that she had friends she could work with. "Ye... yeah, I can't tell you what that means to me. Thanks. It would be my pleasure to help you in any way I can until then. Once I recover my name and the rest of my past I will be eternally indebted to you." She had been so uncertain bout trusting a kisin egg, but first how he treated Robin and now how he is treating her, he was something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature)   Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 7:53 pm

Alex sat back on the couch, letting Terra's nigh weightless form go down gently next to him as well. Propped up by one of the arms on the other side. "Oh you could never owe me anything Terra, that's what friends are for." He looked at the clock. "Wow, it's almost midnight already." he rubbed his eyes with his free hand. "I'm getting pretty tired. Do you want to hold up in the same room as you did last time for the night? Neither of us can exactly drive and going home at this hour in this city sounds dangerous for just about anyone..."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature)   Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 8:25 pm

"Actually I have to go and find the materials to reform my body. I am able to sleep like this, and I am way too tired to go and do that now. If you don't mind I think I might have to take you up on that offer. If you don't mind I think I'll take a corner upstairs so that I don't attract a lot of unwanted attention. Good night Alexander and thank you." Terra would wait for the conversation to resolve then the sword would turn into sand then blow up the stairs where it would reform into the sword and gently lean on the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature)   Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 8:32 pm

Alex did not even realize that the reason she might have been hesitant to transform was because she needed materials in order to turn back. After all, she turned her own body into sand in order to become her weapon in the first place. "Oh.... Yeah that's alright. Good night then. Tomorrow morning I'll get whatever you need to turn back. Just tell me what." For a moment that was almost horrifying after she had left. Alex wondered if she even had flesh, or if she just made the sand very convincing... That was one hell of a plot twist. After a but over a minute of thinking like this he shook his head. It's not like it changed anything. He got off the couch, turned around, and went back into his bedroom, where he would get to sleep very easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature)   Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's get drunk! (private, M for mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2