Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. Empty
PostSubject: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:56 am

I lazily walked through the door to Chupa Cabra's. I was having an especially bad day today, and I needed to be in a place that didn't shun alcoholics. Ignoring everyone, even the attractive cymotrichous women that worked there.
Back to top Go down

Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 7:09 am

Lexi was mumbling to herself an drily about something when she saw Ace come in. "Heya Ace."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:03 pm

"Hi..." I mumbled. "What do you guys have on tab?" I asked, with a little more 'dead' in my tone than usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:07 pm

"We have Stout. You ok? You sound upset."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:09 pm

"Lexi," I sighed. "aren't I always upset?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:11 pm

"Yeah but you seem...more...upset today."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:12 pm

"I've been having a rough day, that's all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:15 pm

She gave him a glass filled with beer. "Ok then."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:17 pm

I began drinking it, and opened my mouth to say something, but decided against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:20 pm

Lexi watched him while serving others drinks as well.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:26 pm

I looked around a bit and noticed a sailor's crew nearby, and wondered if this was the regular crowd. "Lexi, do you often get sea men here?" I said, gesturing to the sailors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:28 pm

"No..." I said wondering what the hell they were doing here
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 2:30 pm

"Hmmm..." Maybe Ace didn't know how to have a good time, but drunken Ace did. I wasn't quite intoxicated yet though, so I signaled Lexi to bring me another drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 3:31 pm

Lexi brought him over another one, knowing he was planning on getting drunk.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 3:37 pm

"Thank you." I said drinking it. Well, I was at least buzzed now. I began whistling the tune to the song Drunken Sailor, hoping to catch their attention. I looked over to Lexi and winked, hoping she knew that if I get my way with a crowd like this, she was gonna be having a lot of cleaning to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 3:40 pm

Lexi facepalmed. Dont make too much of a mess please...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 3:42 pm

I kept whistling the tune as Lexi kept bringing me drinks, getting very little response from the sailors. After about my fifth drink one of them began whistling the tune back, but one of his buddies nudged him and he stopped. Tough crowd...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 3:44 pm

Lexi was kinda interested in what the sailors would do.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 3:49 pm

I kept whistling the song and was now tapping my foot on the ground, and to my surprise the captain this time began tapping his foot at the same tempo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 3:52 pm

She got distracted and franticly gave the people at the counter their drinks as well as another one for Ace. She even got one for her self and started sipping at it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 3:58 pm

The captain hit one of the crewmen and said something to him. The boy got an excited look on his face and ran out of the bar as fast as he could, when he came back he had a violin and a guitar. I smiled and began hitting my hands against the bar table a bit like a drum beat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:02 pm

This just got ten times as interesting... Lexi said as she took another sip at her beer.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:07 pm

"What will we do with a drunken sailor?" I said, yet another response: "What will we do with a drunken sailor?" There was no turning back now. I chugged my next beer, and turned towards them. "What will we do with a drunken sailor!?" Now they all replied along with myself. "Earl-lie in the morning!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:09 pm

Lexi laughs. She's never heard this before. It was quite funny.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 4:16 pm

The cabin boy with the instruments began quickly strumming the tune on his violin, while his friend played a slower beat on the guitar. Now we were all singing the beat, getting up and dancing around doing god knows what. "Way hay and up she rises! Way hay and up she rises! Way hay and up she rises! Earl-lie in the morning!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.   Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk last night, drunk the night before, gonna get drunk tonight like I never got drunk before.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next