Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13) Empty
PostSubject: Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13)   Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 9:12 am

6:00 PM
6/18
Outside of the coffee shop in the shopping district called "The Hideout" there was a wanted poster. They were hiring for all positions. The coffee shop had seen huge success in recent months. Being one of the only places that delivered coffee and muffins anywhere. They were working up some popularity for their coffee, it had a sugary mix as opposed to a rich dark blend. No one liked a rich dark blend, people liked saying they enjoyed a dark roast but in actuality people favor coffee with flavor. They had a lot of business from the students of the DWMA. The coffee shop was also criminally understaffed and in dire need of some more workers.

The job interviews were taking place after the work day. At 6:00 sharp. There was a sign that asked anyone coming in to wait in the cafe area until it was their turn. There was a small line of people waiting for their interview. About a handful of young people and one middle aged woman. A man named Alexander, who was the boss of the entire operation, called the next person into the room because he was ready to start doing the interviews.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13)   Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 9:23 am

Yume had been walking in the shopping district, on another hunt for jobs. She was mostly rejected by far, or the stores already had enough employees. She passed the coffee shop and saw the wanted poster. She read the details, looked at her phone what time it was. She decided it was worth a shot and waited in the line. After a while it was finally her turn to go inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13)   Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 9:27 am

"Hey! Welcome to my shop, I hope you haven't been waiting long! My name is Alexander, you can call me Alex. So I got a bit of a checklist of things to ask you right quick. Do you have any job experience? Would you be working full or part time here? Are you a student at the Academy?" Alex said welcoming her to the small room that was his office with a chair from the main store taken out and put in there for Yume to sit on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13)   Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 9:54 am

"Thank you for your time. My name is Yume Tsuki."
Yume nodded as a greet with a warm smile like she usually did as she sat down.
"I have some experience as a shop clerk, and I'm looking for a part time job besides my studies at the academy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13)   Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 10:04 am

Alexander filled out a paper with the basic information such as her name, how much she could work, and he wrote down and circled that she had clerk experience. Already mentally deciding where he could place her in the shop. "That's about the best offer I have gotten all day for a counter position. Just a couple more things, what days could you work, for how long? You can do anything under 40 hours." After getting that information he asked. "So tell me about yourself, why are you looking to get this job?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13)   Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 10:25 am

Yume thought for a bit.
"I like to see people smile. At my previous job I really felt satisfied if a customer left with a smile. So I'd always do my best to make sure they enjoy themselves"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13)   Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 10:35 am

Just went from a 9 to a 10. "Well Yume, you are definitely hired. We would love to have someone with some experience join our team. You will be mostly working the counter, taking orders and sending them back to the boys in the back. But the drive through is open till eight. So if you want to get in some extra hours you might be working there as well. I'd just need you to fill out this sheet with some information. All the boring legal contract stuff will come a bit later. When do you want to start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13)   Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 10:47 am

Yume grinned. In her mind she had a little victory dance but that had to wait until after she was out of sight or something. She nodded understanding her job.
"I would definitely want to work those extra hours too then. And I'd like to start as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13)   Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 10:54 am

"All right then, come in tomorrow at 5 for your shift, you can check out at 8 I'll stay late to supervise you. Here is a menu, there will be a test to see if you have memorized it in a week but until then I'd like you to write down all of the orders on note pads. Feel free to chat up the customer while their drink is being made. People really love that hospitality. Alright then, you are all set. Have a safe trip home!" Alex stood up to shake her hand and see her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13)   Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 11:29 am

"I am looking forward to it."
Yume said. Taking a look at the menu. After she stood up she shook Alex's hand. When she left the store she had a big grin on her face. She couldn't wait to tell Xavia the good news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13)   Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now hiring at the coffee shop (Open, PG13)
Page 1 of 1