Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 3:42 pm

Death City was amazing. When his parents told him about, he thought it'd be an interesting place to go, but the scenery in the town was simply stunning! The entire town shared the exact same theme, as if they were getting ready for a halloween party that seemed like it would never end. The sight of it made Crown just a little excited.

Crown walked through the town very slowly, taking his time to soak in everything around him. He noticed lots of really cool things here and there, like a few cafes and shops that just seemed different than back home. Death City was nothing like New York. He certainly liked his first day so far, although he had hardly spoken with anyone since he had arrived here. So, he thought that perhaps now would be as good a time as any to try meet some of the people here.
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 3:57 pm

"Baby, I'm addicted to you~! La la la la la~!" Bliss sang through the streets while listening to her iPod, trying to shake her hips like Shakira but getting a quite sloppy result. Also spinning around and skipping happily as she sang. She would sometimes point at a random stranger and sing to them in a really bad attempt of Spanish, she had been obsessed lately with songs in Spanish, she had even learned to play a few in her guitar. People at the crowded city stared at her like she was crazy, but she didn't mind at all. You could say she wouldn't even notice.

She was now kind of head banging and trying to do a flamenco dance, pretty awful to see indeed. "BAILANDOOOO, BAILANDOOO!" She sang/screamed. She didn't know where she was going really. She wanted to go somewhere, she knew. But she got distracted by her iPod's music and kind of forgot about everything. She was halfway through the chorus of the song when something stopped her, she had crashed with something. "Ack! Emergency! Emergency!" She shouted as she fell on her bum, her eyes were half closed so she could barely see what he had crashed into... Or should we say "who"?

She opened her eyes, and say a boy who was probably around two or three inches taller than her. Red hair and blue eyes, and interesting mix. Couldn't be a natural hair color, oh no. She felt a little embarrassed, indeed. But the part of her that didn't care was waaaaay bigger. So she just rubbed her bum and said "Ow, watch out next time, bud!" As she laughed, she didn't even sound mad.
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 4:23 pm

"Whoa!" Crown exclaimed as he fell onto the ground. He didn't really know what he ran into him, he wasn't exactly paying attention to anything around him, but this sudden inconvenience had certainly brought him back to reality. His vision blurred for a second until he opened his eyes to find a horrid mish-mash of colors in the form of girl in front of him. Her hair, shoes, and what he would like to assume is supposed to be her clothing nearly blinded him with the amount of visual overload he was seeing.

Crown paused for a moment and took a deep breath. This was what he wanted, wasn't it? He needed to meet someone from this town, and here he got it. It might not be the exact thing he wished for, but it was certainly someone. He didn't really know what to say to her after that. There were so many things rushing through his head at this time, that for a moment he was confused. "Oh! Uh...sorry about that..." He got up, and offered her a hand. "I'm just a little...uh...overwhelmed. This is my first day here..."
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 8:04 pm

"Yahoooo!" The strange girl exclaimed loudly as she pulled herself up with the big hand she had just been offered. It felt tough but soft and the same time. Weird. Bliss stroke her chin with the thumb and index finger in her left hand while wrapping her right arm around her waist so the opposite one could use it for support as she looked up at the potential new friend. "You are handsome..." She observed in a voice slightly lower than her usual one, probably what others would use as a "normal" tone. She even seemed a little serious as she observed every single feature in the young man's face. "Bliss likes! Tee-hee!" She went back to her usual loud and cheerful tone. It was not flirting from her, but just brutal honesty. Bliss couldn't lie, you need a brain for that. "And, oh! I've also been here for..." She started counting with her fingers. One... Two... Three... Uh... "Eheheh..." Bliss let go a nervous chuckle as her eyes turned somewhere else and she fiddled her fingers "Bliss will just say she hasn't been here that long, also." A sheepish smile crept into her the girl's naturally pale face.

"Soooo... What could be your name, young business man?!" She almost shouted with a huge grin on her face, her mood had quickly changed. "Bliss wants to meet you! You're her new friend!" And so he was. Even if he didn't want to, there was surely no going back from this young woman. However, at least people had stopped staring at her like she was nuts, since she was no longer performing her unique "act", that could be called a bright side. Bliss wondered what this red-head's name could be. Probably something serious. Suits were serious, dead serious. As serious as Bliss, mhm. Max? James? Beethoven? All the possibilities!
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 8:46 pm

Okay, this girl was some kind of serious nutjob! Everything she did matched her insufferable clothing and odd personality. Her words made no sense, and it took him an eternity to be able to translate what she said into capable thought that actual human beings used. From what he could gather, she was also a new student at this school, and she thought that he was handsome and she liked him, whatever that last part meant. She then asked for his name and stated that he was her friend. He also gathered that her name was Bliss, judging from the way she structured her sentences. Crown had never met this kind of person before, and so far his experience with them was annoyed and confused beyond anything the mind could think of.

Yet, there was something about Bliss that interested Crown. The boy had never encountered a person like her, making her unique in his eyes, and possibly the eyes of anyone else she had met. There was a sort of child-like innocence in the way she did and said things. He couldn't really tell if it was insanity from this blistering heat, or if her insanity was some sort of contagious disease, but he was certainly did like something about her, something he wasn't quite sure of himself. Whatever  it was, it something that forced him to keep his cool, and stay with her, at least for now.

"My name is Crown, Crown Kennedy. I'm a Meister here, just like my parents." He told her. For a second he felt a little homesick, wondering what his parents were doing right now, but quickly after thinking about it, he quickly turned his attention back to the crazy, yet-slightly-interesting girl in front of him. He took notice now of her pink eyes which seem rather odd to him. Clearly it couldn't be something that she was born with, could it? No, it just made sense for it  to be fake. Perhaps cosmetic contacts, or perhaps some sort of surgery he had never heard of? Yes, that had to be it.
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 1:27 pm

Bliss was a bit taken back by the meister's sudden statement for a brief moment. She stared at him like he was crazy during that time. How could he, who was as normal as she used to be, choose to come to a place like this to surround himself with monsters like her. If she had been given the choice, she would have never even stepped into this city, much less the school they were both attending. However, she quickly brushed these thoughts off and gave him her usual huge grin. "Oh my-my! You have suuuuuch a such a sophisticated name! That's so cool! Bliss likes it, are you a prince? Can Bliss be a princess?" She then paused awkwardly for a moment, she had gotten distracted by a passerby's scarf. It was such a cute scarf. Where could Bliss get it? Would they have it in pink? Perhaps blue? Aaaanyways. "Oh, right!" She came back to reality, her vision turning back to him, her intense eyes meeting his calm ones.

"I am B-L-I-S-S! Put it together and what do you get? Bliss! Bliiiiiss Abernathyyyyy! And I'm here to rock your world, yahoo!" The unusual haired girl did an air guitar motion to emphasize the "rock your world" part. She was truly a show. "Anyhow. Tell me, young man, what is your business this lovely evening?" The weapon spoke trying to sound classy, adding a failure of a posh accent into her act. "Did you hear Bliss?" She then asked, going back to her usual cheery tone "Isn't Bliss soooo classy? She feels like such intelectual person, like you!" Bliss liked Crown, even if he wasn't as cheery and cool as she was, he was still polite. Bliss' other friend, Ace, could learn a lot from him, no kidding. But Ace was also so tall and cool! He was like that band favorite who always decides to go solo, such a mysterious guy! Whatever, Crown was like the band puppy who all the girls adored, also. He was so cute! Bliss could pinch his cheeks if they hadn't just met. Well, actually, not like that matters, she could do as she pleased. They were friends!
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 3:38 pm

"A...uh...prince...?" Crown asked. "N-no, I'm not a prince, just a kid with an unusual name." He watched as she rambled on about random things, that didn't really make sense to him. Something about rocking out and spelling her named. Apparently her whole name was Bliss Abernathy, which he had guess correctly earlier. Although it still confused him as to why she spoke in third person instead of in a normal way, then again, normal wasn't exactly her thing, was it?

Wait, what? Crown was so lost in thought he wasn't quite sure if he heard that last bit. Something about what he was doing later? "Yeah, I heard you. I'm...not really an intellectual, I mean, I guess I'm pretty smart, but I don't know if I'd say an intellectual..." He stopped himself from saying anymore nonsense. "I don't really know what I'm doing later. I mean...I was hoping to meet a couple more students before anything, since I'm a meister I do need to find a weapon that I can pair up with, and meeting some more experienced students would be cool, but I don't really have anything really planned out."
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:12 pm

"Bliss' new friend is such a social butterfly!" The weapon exclaimed "Bliss loves making new friends!" She then took a step towards the classy looking guy and grabbed both of his hands "Lets go together, shall we? That's what friends do!" Before he could even answer (hestitate, or refuse) Bliss let go of his right hand and only kept his left one on her right and started dragging him through the city. The sight of these two together was surely unusual, no one would say their looks match. If they met them, they'd conclude with the fact that their personalities don't either. That's why they were getting many, many strange looks from random citizens now. Crown might not be used to this, but stares from strangers are surely a part of Bliss' usual routine.

"Evryone's staring at Bliss 'cause she's so pretty." The multicolor haired young lady said confidently, placing her free hand on her hip and lifting her chin up proudly as they walked "And she's getting extra looks today because she's being seen with such a handsome guy! Awesome!" She turned briefly at the guy who was with her and winked at him playfully. "Oh, and if you wonder where we are going" Bliss spoke cheerfully "I know this coffee shop where all students go, aren't you exciteeeed?"
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:28 pm

Crown would never have considered himself to be a social butterfly, although the more he thought about it, the more it did make sense that he was one. He certainly did enjoy talking with other people, it was just a little thing that delighted him. Perhaps he really was a social butterfly after all. Although if this girl also seemed like she liked to talk as well, perhaps a little too much, even. Crown was no where near as much of a social butterfly in that aspect as much as she was.

And then he was being dragged, throughout death city by a psychotic, color-mashed, girl who was holding his hand and judging from the looks everyone was giving. They either thought they were a couple or couldn't believe they were witnessing a living splatter painting walking around town. "A...coffee shop." Crown asked. He supposed if he got to meet other students there, maybe it would work out. "Yeah, I am just a little excited."
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 5:19 pm

"Bliss loves to hear that! She loves making people happy!" She answered simply. It was true, the fact that she had made Crown at least a little happy made her feel warm inside. She just loved making people happy, that's why she missed her old life so much... If only she could play like before, go back to her old bandmates and become the most famous band in the world, spreading happiness everywhere. That'd be great. But she was just a monster, a big coward monster.

"We're almost there, in case you're wondering!" Bliss commented with a huge grin on her face directed towards Crown, brushing her bad thoughts off. If she kept thinking like that, she wouldn't be able to enjoy her stay at Death City, damn it. As the pair walked, a not-so-small coffee shop could be seen in the distance. Getting closer and closer the more they walked.

After less than five minutes, they were both in front of the coffee shop. "This, my friend, is called Death Bucks!" Bliss announced to her new friend in a cheery tone "And the Chai tea latte is honestly sooooo kickass!" She then turned to the crystal door in front of them, it was so clean they could see their reflections on it. But of course, instead of opening it by pushing the gold colored big handle like a normal person, Bliss just pushed the door open by kicking it. "Yahoooo!" She cried as she kicked the door open "Bliss is here for a glorious Chai tea latte, and she brought a friend!" The barista gave her a thumbs up and told her to seat wherever she desired. The coffee shop known as Death Bucks wasn't packed with students, but it wasn't empty either. It had a perfect balance. "Where do you wanna sit, prince charming?"
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 6:12 pm

"Uh...my name is Crown." The boy said, not really understanding quite what she said. "And anywhere is fine with me." He looked over at a booth and sat there. The sweet aroma of coffee gracefully teased his nose, as he looked around the building. There were quite a few people here. Not as much as he thought there might be, but still a good number. He was interested in asking them so many questions and learning just about anything he could. He couldn't wait to find out everything there was here. He wondered if there was a weapon here, more than likely, but he was interested in weapons and the way they worked just as much as he was with meisters. He wondered if Bliss knew any of the students here...

...Wait a minute...Bliss is a student at the DWMA...

Crown couldn't believe he didn't realize this sooner. Bliss was just as much a student here as anyone else, sure she was still new, but maybe she knew some things about the way meisters and weapons interacted. How could he be so stupid as to not realize that himself? "Bliss, wait a second." He said. "You're a student here too, right? Do you know anything about meisters and weapons?" Which one was she anyways? So far there was nothing for him to determine whether she was a mesiter or a human, he couldn't quite tell yet. "Are you a meister or a weapon?" He asked innocently. Seemed like a simple enough question, and he didn't really have any other way of determining this information, so he figured he should just ask.
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:17 pm

Bliss started walking towards the barista while his new friend had started muttering gibberish. She took the white porcelain cup from the middle-aged man happily and payed afterwards before walking towards the direction the blue-eyed possibly a prince was at. He seemed to be enjoying the place, why hadn't he ordered anything? Evrything was so good here. Maybe he just likes smelling coffee... Or people, she might never know, not like she was one to judge. Friends don't judge friends.

Her thoughts were abruptly interrupted, however, by that one question she did not desire to answer: "Are you a meister or a weapon?" Those words made Bliss stop right in her tracks before she could reach the booth. She stared into nothing for around a minute, staying silent. Her mind went blank and her heart stopped.

The sound of something breaking was what made Bliss snap out of it. She looked down, only to see broken pieces of what once was a porcelain cup and her beloved Chai tea latte spilled everywhere, a little of it staining her perfectly white sneakers.

"Eh... Eheheheh..." The teenage girl started chuckling, trying to regain her usual cheerful personality "Meister... W... W-weapon... Bliss thinks you're funny..." Instantly, Bliss laugh gained vloume as she threw her head back, it seemed like more of a maniatic laugh. She had lost it. How can this guy be so careless? Asking her about her true nature out of nowhere. How... How cruel! "Were you even listening to me?" She spat out, leaving her habit of speaking in third person behind "I... B-bliss is a Bliss! Nothing more! Ahahahah!" Bliss knew she had to control herself, so next thing she did was run off the coffee shop and find a secure alley where she could calm down. Not even saying goodbye to Crown, pretty rude from her. Friends don't treat friends like that.
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:45 pm

Crown watched as the girl broke the cup she carried, immediately feeling a pit of regret in his stomach. He listened to her talking, and for a second she sounded normal. She even said 'I' for a moment there. She was scared, obviously, and it had something to do with that question. Although her panic did make Crown realize that she was a weapon. If she was a meister, that question shouldn't have bothered her, since Meisters can live as normal humans for almost all their life if they want to. That, and by the way she stuttered on weapon, just seemed to point in that direction. Then again, she could have just been scared by another meister at some point in her life, which is a possibility, but Crown decided to assume that she was a weapon.

"I apologize for my friends, uproar." He told the cafe, and quickly ran out of cafe to follow Bliss. He ran down the street, looking everywhere for her, finally finding her on the street. "Bliss!" He called. "Come on, I don't really know what I did, but I'm sorry!" He told her. "I don't really know what's going on, and I don't really know what upset you, but you need to tell me! I'm your friend, remember? You need to tell me these things so I can keep you from them!"
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 2:02 pm

Sitting in a fetal position in the alley she left to, Bliss tried to calm herself down while covering her head with her hands. She could not cry, she could not. But the more she tried to calm herself down, the more upset she got. She had left Crown alone at the coffee shop, alone and confused. She was not a good friend, there's no way Crown would want to be her friend after that. She breathed heavily, trying to stop the tears from flowing, she failed. She always failed. Bliss thought of herself as such a monster, if only she hadn't been born this way, cursed like this. She could be living her dream right now.

"Bliss!" She then heard. It was a familiar voice, she recognized it with no problems. It was the voice of the young man she had left behind some minutes ago. "Come on, I don't really know what I did, but I'm sorry!" The phrase made her look up, making the blue eyed meister able to see the sad mess she was at the moment, nothing like her. He seemed worried, the weapon should be able to control her emotions better next time. She only liked making people smile. "I don't really know what's going on, and I don't really know what upset you, but you need to tell me! I'm your friend, remember? You need to tell me these things so I can keep you from them!"

Friend? He said "friend"...? "Th... There's no way, there's no way." The pink eyed girl directed her vision somewhere else away from the meister's icy blue irises. She started repeating things twice, this tic of hers only showed up when her feelings were intense. "You can't be friends with a monster like Bliss. You can't be..." Bliss' voice was calm at that moment, her non-shouting voice was quite soothing, the type of voice you could fall asleep while listening to. "Bliss feels ashamed." She buried her face between her knees "You must think getting involved with Bliss was a mistake, don't you?"
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 4:10 pm

"Bliss, meeting you is far from being a mistake." Crown told her. "You shouldn't feel ashamed, and there is no way you could be a monster." He looked down at his hands, and thought about something his father had done when Crown was just learning about meisters. He didn't know if he could pull it off like he did, but it was certainly worth a try. So, he put his hand on her shoulder in hopes that maybe he could calm her down. He would have to try to change it a little, to make it fit for this situation, but maybe he could pull it off.

"Every person on this planet has a soul." Crown told her. "Both of my parents can perceive these souls, and even though I don't know how, I know that I can tell you about your soul. There are monsters in this world Bliss, some are good, and others are some of the worst things out there. The thing about them is that they have different souls than you or me, vastly different souls. You are no monster, not even close. In fact, you and are the possibly the farthest thing from monsters there are. We are students of the Death Weapon Meister Academy. Our job, one day, is to hunt down those monsters, and stop them from hurting people. You're as much of a monster, as the barista at the coffee shop, the students at this school, you're as much of a monster me. But the barista isn't a monster, the students here aren't monsters, I am not a monster, and neither are you."
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 7:32 pm

"Huh? You... You think so...?" Bliss asked shyly after taking a deep breath, lifting her head from between her knees to look at the meister in the eyes. "You decided to come here, though..." The weapon couldn't help but notice the blue-eyed guy's worried face, she had to stop acting so selfish, so she made the first thing that came to her mind in an attempt to make him smile again. "... Oink, oink." She blurted out, she seemed to have a slight mood change. The weird haired girl stood up "Bliss... Said thank you in piggy language..." She chuckled a bit, trying to change the theme "Bliss thinks you're really cool, Crown... Let's go back to the coffee shop so I can pay for that broken cup, alright?" She gave him a thumbs up and a wink along with one of her signature grins in order to try and get him to relax already. If she had him worrying all day, Crown would not want to be his friend no longer, right? What Bliss was doing was not what friends do.
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 9:23 pm

Well, Crown couldn't tell if what he did actually had any impact on what just happened. Right after he attempted to cheer her up and make a big dramatic U-turn of her fate, she seemed to revert back to very odd self once again. Crown gave a mental sigh as he was sure something would have happened, like she would have given him this big story on why she considered herself a monster, and why she hates those kinds of questions, and then they would have gone on some big quest to have Bliss find herself. Then again, that was something that only happened in the movies and Crown was always a big over dramatic.

"Yeah." Crown nodded. "Let's head back then." There was nothing he could do with her now, especially since he just met her. He would not try to push on this topic just yet, but he would keep an eye on her. He brought a contact book with him when he came to the school, he could use that to keep tabs on people. Perhaps he would keep a list of the people he's met so far and try to see what he could learn from them. There certainly was a story here, perhaps there were more with others.
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2015, 9:25 pm

"Huh? Are you okay?" Bliss asked innocently as she walked. To her dissappointment, her plan didn't quite work out as she had planned. Crown seemed a bit uncomfortable, even after she had held back from making a huge drama out of the situation. He was sure weird, wasn't he? She watched people pass by as she awaited for an answer, everyone was so different but the same at the same time. Pretty weird. It seemed like everyone had a unique personality but since everyone was unique, they were all the same, weird right?

Bliss snapped back to reality a few moments later, realizing she had not even listened to Crown's answer, she tried to start a new topic. "Soooo..." She struggled a tiny bit "You're a meister, right? Didn't you mention that earlier? ... Then, uh, why did you choose to be a meister, if I can ask? Was it because you admire your parents or something? Or did you choose it out of free will?" Bliss went back to deep thought as she asked those questions, considering all the possibilities. Her voice sounded calm once again, her personality was sure out of normal that day.
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2015, 10:53 pm

Why did Crown choose to be a Meister? Well that was certainly one of the easiest questions to answer. "I've just always been around." Crown said. "I suppose it was just something I was born for, you know? Like, I was always told that one day I was gonna end up here, and that I should always prepare for it, since I was gonna be here anyway." Crown said with a smile, then realized how it sounded. "I mean, I wasn't forced to come here, I chose to be here. It wasn't like I had to come." The question made him just a little uncomfortable now that he actually thought about it.

Part of him wanted to play the question game with her and ask his own questions, but most of those didn't end well in his head. Things like; 'So why do you talk in third person?' and 'Why did you freak out when I asked you about being a weapon or a meister?' He could only imagine what her reactions could be, and they were not ones he would want to see, or have anyone see around him. Although, perhaps a little question might work. "So, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 1:15 am

Hmm, Crown's answer to her question made Bliss discover a bit more about the guy's personality, she could see what type of person he was a little bit more clearly now, how interesting. The weapon nodded at his answer, and nodded once more to reassure she understood what he had meant. However, the calm young man still seemed to be a little out of character, her question had probably made him uncomfortable, indeed, but there was no going back now.

Bliss turned her head towards Crown as she heard his question, she was a little surprised, a question from him was certainly not expected "Huh, so you wanna know?" Bliss replied with a cheeky grin "Bliss proceeds directly from the big apple! New Yoooork City, baby~!" The girl's smile only got louder as she put her hands up in the air from excitement and joy. Recalling the memories from her beloved hometown made her heart feel warm and happy, what a wonderful feeling. "How about you, Goody Two-shoes?" She then asked back. She obviously expected an answer like Oregon or something, something blunt that probably suited him perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 11:22 am

OOC: Holy crap. You guys are each VERY talented writers. Shame the thread had to end really. You wouldn't beleive how many bad threads one has to muck through to get this kind of quality; well done you two. It was like reading a book.
Back to top Go down

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 12:15 pm

OOC: Oh crap, with school and everything I almost forgot about this till I got the email!)

"I'm from New York as well. Manhattan to be exact." He told the crazy woman in front of him. He recalled the place around his house and what he considered his home. He recalled the other buildings around his house, the bakery that was only a couple blocks away that made the best pretzel bread. He loved it there. He wondered if maybe his mom would send him some over the mail, that would be amazing.

He also recalled some of the people he met there. He remembered the girl who lived a couple doors do n from where he lived, kylee. She was blonde with big blue eyes and a really big very odd personality. She was older than he was by a couple years, he recalled that she was roughly 17 now. he was something that her parents described as important, but he couldn't recall what it was exactly, or if it mattered here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking rules   Breaking rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking rules
Page 1 of 1