Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 10:18 am

Yemi calmly gestured with his hand that it was all right and that she could calm down. He was hardly there to laugh at someone with a medical condition. The meister said. "Bleeding is not weakness, it's part of being alive. What did happen there? You weren't hurt, and you said that the reason you were there was because you over exerted yourself. Is it a medical condition? It does not seem to be that uncommon since you recovered so fast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 2:36 pm

"Uh well yeah... You could call it that... My wavelength can be a bit irregular I guess. I have the ability to use lightning too at some times... Just whenever I start using it too much it starts feeling like my body is on fire. I find it more of a miracle that kishin could still run that fast after I pretty much tore a hole in it's torso..."
She started mumbling.
"Should've taken it's legs first instead..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 3:39 pm

"Wow, that's... Frankly amazing." Said Yemi who was far from expecting that from coming out of her mouth. It had taken him years to learn how to use his family's technique and from the way sounded she had this ability naturally... It was a strange world they lived in. A strange one indeed.

"Yeah, they don't have the anatomy you would expect other living creatures to have. You learn that after a long enough time fighting them. Probably a good thing you did not go for the leg's actually. If it had crawled back over to you in the condition you were in... well it could have been a lot worse let's just say that. How do you have that ability? Did you train for it similar to how I did or does it stem from something else. Don't worry, I won't make you tell me if you don't want too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 4:10 pm

Yui scratched the back of her head awkwardly.
"Yeah well... I try not to use it too much. Only when it's really necessary."
She knew exactly why she could cast lightning and she hated the reason for it.
"Don't really wanna talk about it though. I had some really bad experience in the past with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 4:21 pm

"I imagine so. Well that's alright." Yemi stretched standing up before he sat back down in his chair again. "Well I'm glad your in better shape, it's never good to come across a wounded comrade at night. I'll check in with you a few more times to make sure your holding up alright. I was here once or twice before. It get's stale fast." Yemi was about to leave Yui to get some much needed rest, he waited to see if she wanted to say or ask anything else before he got up and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 7:07 pm

Yui just sat there watching Yemi leave. She wondered. Because she never really trusted anyone. Anyone could be a good liar. And her life was filled with many of them. She was wondering if there was a way to sneak out of this place without any of the nurses noticing. She stood up to look out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 3:04 am

((OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post. Will Sophia know about Yui being a monster during the first thread?))

Sophia was called on her cellphone very late at night about one of her patients who gotten into a bloody accident. She would usually like to spend these nights away by drinking heavy alcohol. Of course, the well being of her patients came before her very own selfish drinking needs. Besides, she was more worried than angry at the moment. Supposedly in the report she received from a nurse, she was in a pretty nasty confrontation with some Kishin Egg that was roaming around the city. Sophia might not be seriously pissed but a stern talking to was definitely in order.

She walked straight to the Academy... Or at least stumbled over there in a semi-drunken manner, at least she wasn't completely wasted. She would make her way into the infirmary room Yui resided in and she quickly found a rolling chair to seat upon to balance herself out. She then steadily rolled her way up behind Yui and gave a throaty, Ahem! "So missy, you thought you can head out by yourself at night and hunt Kishin Eggs. I really don't see why, you can't eat souls and we got plenty of other combat capable fighters to end any of them near the city. You really should be more careful, especially with your... Condition", she told the Lundragan, before waiting for her to turn around so she could continue her rant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 5:03 am

(ooc: We'd need to finish that thread first then I think)

Yui heard the door opening, and she instantly picked up the smell of alcohol. It wasn't alot, but enough for her sensitive smell. And as expected, her therapist stood in the room ready to scold her. When she had turned around she did her talk.
"I'm not a person to stand by and watch people get hurt. By some... Thing..."
She tried to imagine how many could've been killed if she would let that kishin roam free. It was true that Death City was filled with a lot of fighters. But there were also innocent people out there. The wages just seemed too much for her to try and find someone to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)   Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tired... Painful... Is that blood? (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2