Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 4:23 pm

Grey watched as Yume's smile faded from her face, and he couldn't help but wonder what caused the sudden change in Yume's demeanor. He wanted to go over and talk to her even if it meant getting assaulted by various food stuffs. He made his way over to the table where Yume was making no effort to shield himself from the incoming food particles getting hit by some on his way over to her. "Yume are you, are you okay?" Grey wipes some cake frosting from his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 4:28 pm

Yume's thoughts drained away as Grey talked to her.
"I'm fine. I guess this whole thing is just starting to bore me."
It was both a lie and the truth. She did want to get away from here. Therefore she could keep a normal face, even though she hid her worries.
"This coat is just really important to me. I don't want to get it dirty or anything."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 4:43 pm

Grey looked into Yume's eyes trying to discern what she was really feeling, but came up short."Well here then. Use mine. I don't think we can make it out of the front entrance, but the lunch lady used a different one that seems to be less under fire. Do you think it would be better to use that or wait it out." Grey draped his long coat over Yume in an attempt to protect hers. If yume agreed he would dash towards the side exit with her in between the wall and himself so that she didn't get hit with food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 4:56 pm

Yume looked away when Grey looked in her eyes. She felt a long coat being draped over her.
"Uh yeah... That would be great. Getting away from here I mean."
She grabbed the sword from the floor.
"... Your sword by the way."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 5:01 pm

Death Scythe Sophia Exagora was walking through the school hallway, a plate of cake in one hand and a fork in the other. She had just left the staff room after throwing a surprise birthday party for an individual. Of course she didn't know the person but she was simply there for some free food and treats. She had to leave the party earlier so she wouldn't look like a party crasher, so she decided she'll finish her meal in the lunch room. She was right about to feel her mouth with piece of the cake when she made her way through the doors of the lunch room. Her mouth completely fell agape as she took a look at the troubling scene currently set before her.

Food was flying from table to table, floors were becoming stained with various liquids, mash potatoes and what Sophia hoped to be Jell-O coated the walls. Soon, an apple would fly and hit Sophia's plate of cake, causing the slice to smash against her face. This action right here would set off the nuclear bomb that was Sophia's anger. She dropped the fork to the floor, a loud clanging sound being heard as she did so. The plate would soon follow after to reveal Sophia's face that was currently scolding everyone. Multiple crescent blades would then emerge all over her skin, each one charged with powerful currents of electricity. The buzzing sound would fill the entire cafeteria along with the stench of electricity to pull everyone's attention to her.

"Oooo, boy! You're all going... TO. BE. IN SOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE!", She shouted out as she casted her gaze upon every single student, waiting for them all to pipe down before speaking once more.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 5:22 pm

Grey got his sword when Yume handed it to him. "I appreciate it. I almost forgot it." He brgan to head over towards the area where the lunch lady exited when he noticed that yet another person had walked into the lunch room. This person though had a face full of cake. Cake and anger. Grey had spent a lot of time learning the names of everyone who worked in the nurses office and other health officials because you never know when you may need help. So when he saw Sophia's partial weapon transformation Dread filled every ounce of his body because when it came down to it this whole fiasco was his fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 5:27 pm

Yume flinched when the adult yelled in anger. She did hate it when people started shouting angrily even when it was not directed at her she did want to get out of that place as quick as possible now. Her body just refused to move. The whole room had gone quiet when the woman had entered the room, her face was full of cake and anger.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 5:54 pm

Sophia listened as the entire cafeteria went quiet, making things a whole lot easier for her to calm down. She took out a small handkerchief from her pocket and began to wipe away all the icing from her face. Once she was fully clean, she took a look another look at everyone speaking in a stern tone, "Alright everyone, there will serious consequences for everyone if the first two who started the food fight don't turn themselves in. Who started it everyone?"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 6:09 pm

Grey froze, 'This how my world ends. This is how my world ends, not with a bang but with a face full of cake.' Grey jaw dropped and one of his eyes twitched a little as many of the quiet students looked his ways. Grey was completely uncomposed. He took a deep breath and stood up tall, and as he went to straighten out his jacket he realized it wasn't there, instead trying to make it look like he meant to brush off his shirt. He scratches the back of his neck before he clears his throat. "Ahem, I am one of the two that you are looking for."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 1:31 am

The blonde turned to Grey, looking slightly confused. He did the first throw? Yume wasn't sure. She hadn't been paying attention until a cake had flown her way. Though it was true that he suddenly was on the other side of the room when the food fight broke out. She couldn't think of a reason as to why he would start a food fight though. He didn't seem like the guy that would randomly throw food around. Her mind was thinking of reasons as to why he would throw with food. The only thing she could think of was revenge though. But that would mean Grey wasn't the first one who had thrown food... Or was she that boring of a person to talk with. Her head tilted as she tried to make sense of this.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 6:13 am

Sophia crossed her arms and watched as Grey turned himself in, clearly someone with enough guts to turn himself in. Eventually another student would raise their hand and Sophia would have her to candidates. She would then proceed to pull out a pen and notepad before writing down on two slips of paper. Each one would be sending the two students straight to Lord Death to receive a punishment for their actions. Most likely a suspension for a week at the most but still. She handed the slips to the individuals before telling them in a stern tone, "Make sure to report to Lord Death after school. For now, you and everyone else shall be cleaning up the cafeteria." She looked to everyone else before gesturing for the lunch ladies to pull out necessarily cleaning utensils.

((OOC: Sophia is such a party pooper. XD))
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 7:10 pm

Grey sighed. He didn't really know what else to do. So as he lowered his hand he walked towards Proffesor Exagora he rubbed a hand through his hair. "I can't speak for anyone else, but I will definitely make sure that this place is clean myself." Grey had never been in trouble like this before, but there is a first for everything. Grey would calmly try and get one of the notes from the Proffesor as he turned he looked the student who through the fruit at him earlier before changing his focus to the lunch ladies who had brought out cleaning supplies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 5:00 pm

Yume took off Grey's jacket. With no food flying around she should be fine.
"Your coat..."
She handed it over. And then took a broom from the lunch lady and went on to gather the fallen food on a pile. She would almost drool over the delicious things that laid on the ground, but eating from the ground was not what her mind recommended so she just silently piled the mixture of food on the ground. Some of it would leave trails of sauce or icing on the floor. She would clean the broom later she had in mind.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 1:56 pm

An awkward smile spread from Grey's face, and he was left stammering after Yume gave him his jacket, "This is..., you know... You know you don't have to help with this right." Grey wasn't quite sure how he was supposed to look in this situation to come out of it with maximum coolness, but right now he didn't care. Yume was helping him of her own volition when she could have just left with a simple "cya". Grey grabbed a broom and began cleaning mess also making his own pile.
"Thanks Yume."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 4:22 am

Sophia shook her head at Grey before explaining to him exactly why everyone needed to clean, "It's pretty noble of you to take on the punishment for everyone and all... But doesn't exactly work that why. You may have started the food fight but everyone didn't have to go along with it, they should've left or at least informed someone. However! As far as I know, nobody did and they simply went along with it. You're also not exactly helping them if you took on the whole punishment either. They need to learn from their mistakes so they won't try anything like that again. If you went through with it, they would learn nothing. Nice try but you can't play the hero all the time. Now then, see you later. I bet your girlfriend can keep you company." The angered expression that was once on her face had faded away and replaced with a cheerful smile before giving Grey and Yume a playful wink. With that, she made her leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 1:05 pm

Yume was busy with her broom.
"I don't mind, it keeps my mind focused."
She said continuing to gather food on a pile. It had become fairly large already. Then the teacher... Yume wasn't really sure if this woman was actually one, because she had never really seen this teacher around before, but she assumed she was a teacher. ... was talking to Grey on how he shouldn't take all the responsibility for this. A weird feeling popped up in her stomach when she said 'girlfriend' coloring her cheeks rose. She didn't react or turn around so it couldn't be seen from her face and just tried to focus on cleaning up which started to look more like she was dancing with a broomstick efficiently gathering the mess in one place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)   Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plenty of time to spend on sketching... (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2