Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(A Holiday thing-a-ma-jig)Under the Stars and Flashing Lights (very open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

(A Holiday thing-a-ma-jig)Under the Stars and Flashing Lights (very open) Empty
PostSubject: (A Holiday thing-a-ma-jig)Under the Stars and Flashing Lights (very open)   (A Holiday thing-a-ma-jig)Under the Stars and Flashing Lights (very open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 2:49 pm

All day Grey had been working on these beauties. He had been holed up in his apartment in his kitchen like he often did making his flash-bangs. These ones were special though, for these ones he had ordered a bunch of chemical salts he normally wouldn't bother to work with because they had no practical purposes. Today though being practical was not what he was aiming for.

Behind him were labeled crates of little marble sized balls. Each crate was labeled with the color of the balls in side of them. He had only managed to make this many since he had spent most of the past couple of days preparing for this day, and these were not his normal flash-bangs. these were significantly weaker and sent out colored sparks that coordinated with the color of the wrapper. He knew that the occasional few would be miswrapped or in the wrong box, but his attention to detail would mean that only one or two would be like that.

Once he had finished with a few more he wiped his hands off and began to bring the cases out of his flat and loaded them onto a little car on the side of his steel gray Vespa. each box was carefully wrapped with blankets and pillows and tied down securely to his sidecar. it would be unfortunate if they were to explode while he was driving.forgetting to change into his usual outfit he headed off wearing his hair tied back, no case at his hip, ha white button-up shirt that was permanently stained by the chemicals he used to make flash bangs and a splotch of red dye, a black and white striped cooking apron that said I (Lord Death's mask) Death City, as well as his normal boots and pants.

Grey arrived at the training grounds as the Sun was beginning to set, the poor guy probably never got to see a fire work in his life, the giant giving his all to stay awake as he descended under the horizon so he could see just one firework. The Sun's last rays were illuminating the few people who were here before Grey that all had also seen the posters for tonight that had plagued the DWMA and some of Death City for weeks. He set up a little sign be side of his Vespa advertising his stuff for "$5 per Hand Full". He had no plans to make a profit it would just be nice to not lose all of his money. For anyone who couldn't afford them he would give them out free (i.e. small children or people who didn't know how to  manage money). The flash-bangs weren't dangerous and wee just bright enough to be showy they were far from their normal brightness. By the end of the night Gray planned on giving away whatever was left over.

A little girl would come over as Grey finished unloading his last crate, and he would squat and awkwardly smile at her. " Hello, How may I help you Madam." Grey gave a little playful bow to the small child. "I wanna see some fireworks," she said throwing her hands up with excitement. The little girls mother who was behind her would shake her head then hand Grey a five dollar bill. Grey reached into his side car and grabbed some special bags he had made for children so that they could grab more and so they wouldn't drop them. After explaining that they were safe and how they worked (you throw the marble, it doesn't hurt, and if it its something hard enough little colored sparks fly out) he would say,"Now go on and put as many as you want in this bag, and when you finish you can come back and get some more when you finish." As the girl left to go play Grey would say, "Oh, And Happy 4th of July!" despite this not being one of the holidays he grew up celebrating.

Last edited by Greyhearth on July 4th 2015, 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

(A Holiday thing-a-ma-jig)Under the Stars and Flashing Lights (very open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (A Holiday thing-a-ma-jig)Under the Stars and Flashing Lights (very open)   (A Holiday thing-a-ma-jig)Under the Stars and Flashing Lights (very open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 2:56 pm

(OOC: Feel free to come and grab some of Grey's merch and leaving without waiting for me to post this is mostly here just because I hadn't seen any 4th stuff, and since the DWMA is an america, I figured why not. Also don't feel obligated to interact with Grey.)
Back to top Go down

(A Holiday thing-a-ma-jig)Under the Stars and Flashing Lights (very open)
Page 1 of 1