Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Awkward talks (Yume, Sera, open thread)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Awkward talks (Yume, Sera, open thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward talks (Yume, Sera, open thread)   Awkward talks (Yume, Sera, open thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 2:24 am

Nimba momentarily rearranged the ice packs within her body, slightly unsatisfied with the way they were inside her. After placing each one on each side of her soul, she seemed to be ready to talk again. She then proceeded to tip-toe her way over them, still somewhat scared of them while she spoke, "H-His name is... K-Kinneth. Do you... Possibly know him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward talks (Yume, Sera, open thread)   Awkward talks (Yume, Sera, open thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 7:55 pm

Toshioni stroked his chin for a moment as he thought for a while. Did he know a Kinneth? A small frown crossed the boy's face as he came to the regrettable conclusion that he did not. "I don't think I do. But it shouldn't be too hard to track him down. Right, Tsuki-chan?" he asked cheerfully. As you would naturally do in conversation, he turned his head to Yume. However, his eyes remained on Nimba. Just in case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward talks (Yume, Sera, open thread)   Awkward talks (Yume, Sera, open thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 5:12 pm

Yume pondered, but her mind was empty when the question was asked.
"... Sorry... I ain't really that good with names... But yeah. It shouldn't be that hard to find him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward talks (Yume, Sera, open thread)   Awkward talks (Yume, Sera, open thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awkward talks (Yume, Sera, open thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2