Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open) Empty
PostSubject: The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open)   The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 11:18 pm

Deep breathing could be heard from Erika as she sat at her desk with her large, pastel colored, silk pillow. It was her near daily practice as most students thought that they had nothing to learn from the lazy-looking instructor, and she was fine with that more nap time. When they were building her classroom they asked her if she had any preferences, so she had them make the room an all black dome that was a hemisphere with a 300 foot diameter. On the walls there were little black rods that looked like hand holds which were retractable by pushing on them individually or by using the remote at Erika's desk. In between each of the rods that blanketed the wall was just enough space for the incandescent lights that were inlaid into the wall and protected by a thick layer of bullet proof glass. These lights illuminated the room well and made it feel/look as if anything on the ground was floating. There were no windows, but there was an emergency vent in the ceiling in the case of smoke (or when it was too hot for Erika to sleep comfortably). Enough describing the scene though, she waited for her students at the only desk in the room just by the door even though she was sure that she would have this allotted time to relax later that evening during her after school program when few hours had passed since the end of classes. After a long yawn she said she attempted to pull together the will power to get up from her comfy chair, but the willpower didn't exist even after her one period break.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open)   The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 6:39 am

A calm and cool headed Meister had walked right into the classroom that was specially designed for combat. All those who could souls would find that his soul was abnormally large for a first year Meister. It also just so happened to hold a particular theme of a soldier to match his Solider Boy attire. It was completely blue with the exception of its eyes which were yellow, and a green beret that was strikingly similar to the Army's Special Forces. Finally, a necklace with Dog tags seemed to wrap around the soul. The tags alone floated in the air while the chain seemed to merge to the sides of the soul. The Meister of this soul was known only as Atticus and was quite new to the school.

He's been taking many regular looking classes like History and Biology but this class right here seemed to be special to this school alone. Sure the Military School occasionally pitted students against each other from time to time but it had never been taken to the extremes this school has. It literally seemed as if they were being trained to kill, which they were to hunt Kishin Eggs and Witches. Atticus would eventually have to shake himself out of his daze before realizing that the only desk in the class was being occupied by the teacher of the class. This was kind of expected for a combat class but to see the teacher actually sleeping... Was kinda uninspiring. "Hey... You're the teacher right?", he asked while slightly scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open)   The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 2:23 pm

Ooc: I'm gonna post if thats mkay.

After the military like meister walked into the classroom, another meister walked in, however, their appearance was much different than the previous one. This meister was obviously young, not even in his teens, he had porcelain looking baby like skin, his build was small, and his face made it seem he was younger than he actually was. The boy had on khaki shorts, a white t-shirt with a red tie, black sneakers, and was carrying around a brown leather satchel. However, there was something that would separate him from normal looking little boys, and it wasn't his short navy blue hair, or the rings on each of his fingers, no, it was the fact that this particular boy had an eyepatch on, leaving only one crystal sea blue eye visible.

The blue eyed boy scanned the room, taking note of all possible opponents, already thinking about ways he could possibly get the upper hand on some of the students. However, when his eye rested upon the teacher and the military student, the focused gaze in his eye disappeared, it being replaced by confusion, "Is.....Is she sleeping?" He asked himself aloud, the boy tilted his head slightly, Maybe She's resting up before sparring?, the bluenette thought to himself. The boy decided to shake the thought for now, for he was waiting to see if a certain someone also had this class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open)   The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 7:54 pm

Asher walked into the room, his eyes drooping low due to another sleepless night. Ever since meeting Alabaster, he'd felt a bit more comfortable with himself, knowing that he wasn't the only one that's suffered, but it was still difficult to let go of the past that haunted him. Walking by any and all students that were in his path, Asher scanned around the room for his meister. They'd agreed on the terms of trying to get as strong as possible by taking any extra classes and extracurricular activities, but personally, Asher hated it. It was extremely tiring, and it certainly didn't help with his insomniac problems.

After a few minutes of looking around the room for his partner, he finally found him. "Hey, Alabaster." Asher called to him, making his way over. Weaving in between a few students that'd made there way into the classroom, he reached Alabaster. "What's the teacher doing?" Asher asked his meister, noticing that she was asleep. "Excuse me, ma'am." Asher tapped her shoulder, completely disregarding the other boy that was trying to speak to her. It was not out of rudeness, but out of concern for Alabaster and himself only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open)   The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 12:00 pm

I am, the sleepy teacher said slowly raising her head, Why doesn't he see that he isn't giving me enough napping time. As she got up she would retrieve a remote from her pocket and use it to cause all of the handholds on the domed wall/ceiling to retract and leaving the dome almost perfectly smooth. Erika pulled a piece of chalk from her other pocket and would write in large, magenta letters on the black wall behind her effortlessly avoiding the glass coverings of the lights as if she had written this phrase hundreds of times. She left Asher unanswered as she began writing.

Professor Thomis
Class: Cmbt 211
Advanced Weapons Techniques - No prerequisites for EAT students.
As you can see, there are no chairs in this class so pick a spot and begin stretching as soon as you come in.

What do you need Asher? the professor said. Though she still seemed to be mostly asleep her voice was clear and completely lacking in grogginess. A large smile greeted her new student as she awaited his response. While to some it may be impressive that she knew the students names every other professor knew that they received a frequently updated list of their student roster and each name was paired with a picture along with other details like meister vs weapon, distortions, soul type, and (in Professor Thomis's case it told her) a meister's preferred weapons.

Last edited by CrowsNest on August 16th 2015, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open)   The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 4:09 am

Atticus nodded at the teacher when she answered him but would eventually turn around to spot Alabaster and Asher before the rest of the students began to pile in inside of the classroom. To his surprise, Asher would make his way over to the teacher to tap her shoulder. Suddenly, he would watch the teacher get up and press a button that caused all of the handholds to retract into the walls to make them incredibly smooth and dome like. Eventually she would write something down on the wall behind her that revealed key information and even instructions. Now he knew that the teacher was known as Professor Thomis or at least preferred to refer to herself as such. Furthermore, Atticus now knew that he should feel free to stretch. He found a nice little spot in the middle of the room before stretching, waiting for the teacher to give further instruction.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open)   The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 7:33 pm

Alabaster smiled and nodded towards his partner as the brunette walked into the room "Hello Asher" he said. When Asher asked what the teacher was doing, the blue haired boy sighed "I think she's sleeping, sort of not a good way to present yourself to new students, though she Mau be resting up for sparring..." The meister said as he watched Asher attempt to wake the teacher. The bluenette watched as the teacher slowly raised from her slumber and started to write on the board, and after reading the words carefully Alabaster scanned the room for an ideal spot to stretch in, Where's a spot where I won't be cornered if there's a sudden "everyone fight everyone" happens, and a spot where I won't be surrounded either.. Hmm, a seat near the front if the class seems the most ideal spot, there's a less chance of being surrounded, and I'll be closer to the teacher so I can learn at maximum efficiency, the blue eyed boy thought with a nod.

The meister turned to his weapon, about to tell him where he thought they should sit, when he notice the teacher talking to him, "Oh, just catch up to me whenever you can, Asher" he said, before heading to a spot near the front to begin his stretching, still taking note on all possible opponents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open)   The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 7:53 pm

Asher watched the teacher as she walked over to the board and wrote down all the info every student would need to know about the class. "Professor Thomis, Class 211...." Asher worded to himself, locking up the info in the vault in the back of his mind. When the the teacher returned to Asher, asking him what he needed, Asher simply shook his head. "Nothing, Professor Thomis. I was just waking you so that we may begin our lesson." Asher explained coolly, "That was all." Asher concluded, turning away from her to return to Alabaster.

"Alright, it seems the lesson will initiate soon." Asher told Alabaster. "What were you going to say?" Asher asked, looking down at his younger counterpart. "I noticed out of the corner of my eye you were going to say something to me." Asher explained himself. As he said that, Asher sat on the floor and began to do various stretches, mainly focusing on his arms. It wasn't as though Asher would probably have to do much, seeing as he was a weapon, but one could never be too safe. One must always be prepared for any and all possible situations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open)   The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2015, 8:28 pm

Can't Lord Death see that I am lacking in nap time. I really would like to go back to sleep, but you know maybe this will be interesting. Professor Thomis pulled on one of the strings in her pillow and it shrank. With a simple flick of her hand a pink, pastel scythe appeared in her hands, and she said, Well you see, today students we will be learning pole arm techniques. Professor Thomis spins the scythe in her right hand then behind her back to her other hand as she walks in front of her desk. You see the bin by the door. I want all of you to grab staffs from it and for the next ten minutes practice sweeps, the professor swings low at a pair of imaginary feet, punches, she spins the scythe then stabs at the imaginary foe's chest with the blunt end of the scythe, and then finish it of with a strike to the neck. The Professor swings her scythe at an angle that would hit her imaginary opponent at the base of its neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open)   The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Combat Classroom, 3rd Period(open)
Page 1 of 1