Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 9:42 am

"UGGHHHHHH...." Kidd rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes as he sat behind the librarian's desk in the DWMA. Normally, Kidd would get yelled at for sitting at the librarian's desk, but today was different. The school was empty today. "Why do I have to be here so early?...." Kidd asked himself aloud, now regretting the decision he'd made yesterday.

Just yesterday, one of Kidd's teachers notified the entire classroom that there'd be a mentoring program for new students, or just students in general, who wanted to learn something from more experienced meisters and weapons in the library on Saturday mornings at 7:00 a.m. She told the whole classroom that it didn't take anything to come to this mentoring program, and all you really had to do was show up. The program was completely in the hands of the students. It was something new that some of the teachers in the DWMA wanted to test out.

Kidd, who was listening to the entire thing, hated the idea. When confronted by the teacher who was going around asking the student if any of them would take interest, she met up with Kidd.

Would you like to do it?

"No."

Why not?

"Because the idea is stupid."

How?

"Why should I give out my precious techniques and fighting skill out to some noobs? And for free? People would kill to be like the warrior I am."

This is for the greater good.

"Greater good? I am the greater good."

And so with that, Kidd was assigned to the mentoring program and it was a mandatory activity, otherwise he'd be faced with cleaning every classroom in the academy after school for an entire week. Reluctantly, Kidd knew it'd be better to just suck it up and do the stupid thing, but the more and more he though about it, the cooler he thought it was.

Just imagine.

A whole army full of KIDDS.

For the time being, Kidd was actually content with the idea of mentoring other students and whipping them up into his own image. Kidd would finally make the world a better place like he'd promised everyone back in his hometown.

Fast forward now, Kidd hated the idea again. Why should he have to wake up early because of someone else's orders? Don't get Kidd wrong, he loved getting up early in the morning to get a start on life, but only when it was on his terms. Otherwise, there'd be problems.

Kidd laid his head on the desk, his vision becoming blurry. Peering over at the clock, he read the time.

6:55.

Just a few more moments and the future Legends of the DWMA would be leaking into the room. Whoever was brave enough to take on Kidd's lessons, at least. Hopefully there wouldn't be other students that thought they were on the same level as Kidd trying to steal his spotlight.

"I'm sure a five minute nap couldn't hurt...." Kidd said to himself, slamming his head down. The boy lost consciousness as he waited for people to come in.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 2:23 pm

Nunally was in the library from 6 o'clock. Yes! 6:00 AM and she was in the school library.
Her cold face expressed interest in the book about the DWMA history, she was reading since she's arrived.
Well, her fake expression looked fake and stupid, but nobody and nothing could change it. Nana didn't feel anything after all.
In the morning the processor located in her skull generated a new list of task for the day, basing on the mission she'd got involved in the day before.

[Objectives for current day:]
[-Aquire knowledge needed in the future]
[-Be a mentor (Today's most important)]
[Follow the main mission objectives]

The computer located in her skull informed her by creating a message in her head. Every human would call such "message" a normal thought.
Nothing in Nunally was normal thou.

She didn't have her own opinion, she was just following orders and protocols. The girl was a clone with a computer located in her head, which was making her one of the strangest students of the DWMA.
Nana was asked to be some new students' mentor, so she had to be there. Right now she was getting knowledge to be a good mentor. So the girl was reading tons of books, waiting for the newbies to come
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 5:43 pm

Alabaster walked into the library, his single blue eye was sparkling with anticipation and excitement, though he only allowed himself a small smile. The bluenette was so excited when he heard about the mentoring opportunity, it was a great opportunity to learn from more advanced peers, he'd get to hear the older students' success stories, learn some valuable information, and maybe some interesting fighting skills. The Eisnheim child looked around for who was mentoring, though it wasn't hard, considering not alot of people would be on library this early on a Saturday. The eyepatch wearing boy walked up to Kidd and Nunally, observing them and taking notes on his "teachers" for this morning. Alabaster stood in front of the two, trying to look as professional and ready as possible, "I'm here for the mentoring" he said with a nod.

Alabaster took note on how Kidd was sleeping, and Nunally's odd expression, Hmm, an odd pair I suppose, the meister thought as he waited for a response from the older students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 8:33 pm

Asher followed Alabaster into the library, a few meters behind him. The whole time Alabaster had been making his way to the Academy, Asher stayed in his shadows, silently studying his meister and his mannerisms. Unfortunately, there wasn't much he learned. Alabaster was quite simply an ordinary boy. This was a disappointment to Asher, because it meant that getting up two hours ahead of time to wait for Alabaster to leave his home went down the drain at the discovery of nothing.

"Hello, Alabaster." The much older weapon walked slowly to his meister's side. Asher took one look at the boy who was sleeping at the desk, and the girl who was reading at one of the tables with a strange look on her face. "What is it with everyone at this academy sleeping?" Asher said, examining Kidd. "And her." Asher now looked over at Nunally. "She doesn't look comfortable." Asher took note of her expression and look.

Walking over to Kidd first, Asher gently shook the boy's shoulder. "Hey. Wake up. We want to learn something." Asher said, continuing the shaking until the boy woke up. "Go talk to that girl." Asher told Alabaster, focusing on waking up the spiky headed boy at the moment.

Kidd began groaning when he felt a shaking sensation on his shoulder. "Ughhhh...." The boy attempted to move away from the source of shaking. But when the shaking didn't stop, Kidd sat up abruptly, eyeing the much taller boy that had woken him up. "Hmmm?" Kidd looked up at him, his eyes bleary and bloodshot. "What you want? An autograph?" Kidd grabbed a piece of paper and pen that were conveniently laid out in front him and began scribbling his name down.

"Ah, shit." Kidd took notice of the other three people that were in the room. Ripping the paper into four uneven shreds, Kidd scribbled his name down three more times. After he was done, Kidd crumpled the shreds up and threw the pieces at the other people. "Here you go." Kidd threw the paper at Alabaster's chest and the paper at Nunally's face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 10:06 am

Nunally's incredible boring adventure with her book was interrupted by some...events.
First she heard voice of a person that came for the mentoring. Well, but it didn't wake Kidd up. Actually, what surprised her, she didn't know the sleeping prince.
The clone girl scanned both of them, to memorize every detail of their appeared. Then she noticed the third person who was the second person's companion. She scanned him too

[Informations about three strangers added to file "People]
The computer in her skull had a habit of collecting informations about everything around the girl. Less useful things she sends to a smartphone, she was always carrying with her, which had additional few gigabytes of memory space

The sleeping king was finally awoken.
He started giving the autographs. One of them hit Nana's face.
The girl took the paper and read it.
"Kidd. Is that your name?" The girl asked with her emotionless voice.
His personality was strange.

The girl looked at the others. "You came for mentoring. I am a mentor. I'm here to help with your education. You can call me..Nunally" The girl told them with her blank face expression.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 4:00 pm

Alabaster smiled at his weapon as the brunette walked into the library, "Good morning Asher" he said with a nod. When Asher went to wake Kidd, Alabaster looked towards Nunally, "Exscuse me miss..." He started to say, but suddenly a crumbled up piece of paper hit him in the chest, making him glare in the direction it came from, What rude, immature behaviour...., the meister thought, however, his thoughts were cut off when Nunally spoke, catching the eyepatch wearing boy's attention, "Good, you're a mentor, so, when shall we begin the lesson?" The blue haired meister asked aloud as he thought to himself, A mentor that appears lazy, and another that seems like a robot, this will be an odd lesson indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 5:23 pm

Asher's nose wrinkled up slightly in disgust at the arrogance of the "mentor" before him. However, Kidd still was the mentor, so he might as well show him respect even though Kidd seemed to lack any of it himself. Stuffing the autograph into his pocket, Asher decided to calm himself down instead of debate with the immature boy about what he'd done.

"Oh, thank you, Nunally. That would be highly appreciated. I'm Asher." Asher thanked Nunally, turning away from Kidd and walking over to his meister and Nunally. This mentor seemed more reliable and the better choice from what Asher had seen so far. Nunally may have been a bit.... quirky, but looked like she took her task more seriously than Kidd.

"Huh?" Kidd was fully awake now and noticed everyone's attention was directed towards the other mentor. "No...." Kidd whispered under his breath, displeased with what was happening. "Yeah, I'm KIDD." Kidd said, hoping to evoke excitement from the two students that were there to learn something new. After all, Kidd was The Legend. It'd be strange for them to be taking lessons from the other mentor when they had the greatest of all time in the same room with them.

Kidd quickly jumped out of his chair and wrapped his arm around Nunally's shoulders. "Yeah, WE'RE both mentors here!" Kidd grinned widely at Asher and Alabaster, "WE'RE both here to help you with your education! You can call me Kidd!" Kidd gestured to himself with his thumb. It was in Kidd's greatest intentions to make sure these Asher and Alabaster learned from the best. "What do you guys wanna learn?" Kidd said quickly before Nunally could say anything herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 5:27 am

Nunally looked at the two and nodded
"Nice to meet you both" She said, following the protocol.

[Asher and Kidd- added to the database.]
[Asher-notable informations: Smart eyes, Calm, Quiet, Experienced by life.]
[Kidd-notable informations: Arrogant, selfish, narcissistic, loud..dumb..]

Nunally heard Kidd's words "Yeah, I'm KIDD" he said.
"Affirmative, your name is Kidd." She replied like she didn't care.
The girl could feel Kidd wrapping his arms around her shoulders. The computer in her head started searching for a term to explain the boy's behavior. It found nothing, leaving Nana with no idea what to do.

[Recommendation: No reaction, his behavior is not hostile.]

"Affirmative, we're both mentors, chosen to help with the education of Shibusen's new students" Nana replied, confirming Kidd's words. If the girl's brain worked without the stupid computer, she would probably hit Kidd in the face, for his immature behavior.

The girl looked at Alabaster, changing her face experience to a kind smile, it was her most realistic expression.
"What's your na-" She wanted to ask him about his name, but Kidd interrupted her question, with his own question, probably on purpose. Nunally decided do just gather some info about Alabaster.  The boy's appearance took Nana's attention.

[???-Notable informations: Eyepatch, (probably)had an accident, blue hair, young, serious, mature]

Last edited by Mr.Raccoon on August 16th 2015, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 5:08 pm

Alabaster was snapped from his concentration on Nunally when Kidd made the big announcement that he was in fact Kidd. The meister looked back at the mentor with a raised eyebrow, and though he didn't mean to, his expression was along the lines of "Ok, so?". Alabaster was about to turn back to Nunally when suddenly Kidd jumped up from his chair and wrapped his arm around Nunally. When the mentor asked what they wanted to learn Alabaster thought to himself for a bit before saying "Well, I personally wouldn't mind learning more on witches, and possibly some new fighting techniques" the eyepatch wearing boy replied.

When Nunally said it was nice to meet them, the meister gave her a small smile and nodded "Nice to meet you as well". When Nunally was interrupted yet again, the boy tilted his head, he was sure she was about to say something, "Were you going to say something, ma'am?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2015, 10:41 pm

Kidd shot Nunally a sideways glance, hearing her strange way of talking. "Affirmative?" Kidd repeated with a confused looked on his face. What was up with the way she spoke and acted? It was so cold and hard.... Almost like a robot. Kidd removed his arm from Nunally and turned back to Alabaster and Asher. "Witches and new fighting techniques, huh? Well.... It's a good thing your learning from-" Kidd was cut short by Alabaster turning his attention to Nunally. Kidd made a disgusted face at this, but decided to not make it a big deal and instead turn his attention to the other student.

"What do you wanna learn, bruh?" Kidd asked Asher, looking straight up at him. The size difference between the two was quite big. Didn't matter to Kidd though. He was the biggest and brightest star here, size was just a result of genetics Kidd didn't inherit. What he did inherit though, was greater than the sum of what Asher, Alabaster, and Nunally had all inherited combined.

Asher took one look at Kidd and was going to open his mouth to speak, but instead also turned his attention to Nunally. Although she was a bit quirky and the faces she made looked superficial, she seemed a more reliable tutor and mentor than Kidd at the moment. So with that, Asher decided to stay quiet for the time being and listen to what Nunally and Alabaster talked about, so as to see what he could learn out of it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2015, 5:14 pm

"Yes, Affirmative, Kidd. I've been taught to answer this way most of time" Nunnally answered, trying to sound more human. In her protocols she had a hidden line that she must learn to behave like a human. From time to time she tried.
"I tried to ask: What's your name?" Nana replied to Alabaster, trying to smile warmly.

If Nana was a normal human she would laugh at Kidd for being ignored. Actually, it was his own fault. Being so narcissistic never helped anyone. Nana, however, didn't have feelings

Nunally looked at the both. She started to search through her database to find informations about the witches. Finally she spoke:
"I'll teach you about the witches. Kidd will teach you new techniques"
Her computer recommended her to give Kidd something to do.

"Witches appear to be rather human-like in appearance. Most witches  are based on a distinct animal (though not always the case) and have some of their traits in both their personalities, fighting styles and appearances. It seems that all witches are female, males seemingly Sorcerers.
To make use of certain spells, numerous witches (and other beings capable of using magic) perform a specific mantra or chant preceding the statement of the desired ability. Each witch has her own unique phrasing that often pertains exclusively to their respective animal theme; for example Medusa Gorgon's mantra comprises entirely of words relating to her theme of snakes, being "Nake, Snake, Cobra, Cobabara". However; despite the various instances that follow this magic casting system, it is apparently not a requirement for all witches.
Typically, a witch has a soul with a purple hue. However, witches like Shaula Gorgon may show that this isn't always the case. Witches also have a distinguishable wavelength.

Witches have the normal ability to manipulate supernatural forces and utilize magic and cast spells. Many of their spells depend on their animal theme, personality, and traits. Though some magic can be learned. Witches also tend to be spiritually flexible.There have been instances in which witches have a high understanding of soul wavelengths enough so that they can break their soul into small fragments and reform in due time, as emulated by both Medusa and Arachne. Witches, also appear to have incredibly long life spans.
"
Nana spoke, repeating everything she learned from the book (SE Pedia was my source)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2015, 8:32 pm

When Nunally asked the bluenette his name he smiled back at the mentor "Alabaster Eisnheim, miss" he answered, feeling a bit guilty he had turned his back towards Kidd in that moment, but decided that certain questions shouldn't go unanswered. The blue haired meister listened intently to Nunally when she spike about witches, his interest peeking each second, taking in the valuable information like a sponge soaking up water, Though it's not any information about how to find the witch hideout, it's invaluable information about how to track them, and some of the things to expect from them, the blue eyed boy thought as he pulled out a small notebook from the satchel he was carrying around and started scribbling down short notes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 12:01 am

Asher listened to Nunally while she gave them information about the witches. Most of the information he'd heard was already known to him, given all the studying he'd been doing on witches as of late, but there were a few small details that were new to him. He hadn't remembered his mother turning into any animal or saying any chant the one day she came out as a witch. "Hmmm." Asher said, intrigued. This was all common knowledge to those who had at least an average understanding on witches, but it still provoked some thinking from Asher. What was his mother's animal form? And what was her mantra? It wasn't like it mattered now, but it'd still be nice to know this bit about his mother. Asher reached into his jacket pocket, about to pull out his own small notebook to take notes as Alabaster was doing, but decided against it when he saw his partner was already doing it. He'd just memorize the notes from him later.

Kidd listened in on Nunally filling in Asher and Alabaster on some info about witches. Secretly, it was a good thing she'd decided on teaching them about the witches, while Kidd would take on the duty of teaching them to fight better. Kidd hadn't had too many run ins with witches, except for once. And he never paid enough attention in class to really know all too much about them. "Yeah, yeah. Listen to her go." Kidd said, hoping to gain the attention back from Asher and Alabaster. "That was ALL right." Kidd shook his confidently at what Nunally had said. It just sounded like she knew what she was talking about, so Kidd went along with it. "ANYWAYS." Kidd cleared his throat, his voice booming through the empty library. "Are you guys ready to learn from the best?" Kidd grinned at the two, his teeth glinting like those of one of those tryhard heroes in the cartoons.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 3:19 pm

"Witches can be found anywhere in this world. Some of them are the DWMA students. Please, take a not that those witches are the outcasts from the witch society. They help us and are the enemies of the other witches. The witches can be tracked down using an ability called "Soul Perception". Thanks to it, Meisters see souls and soul wavelenghts of other people. However most of the witches use an ability to hide their wavelenght.It's called "Soul Protection"" Nunally added.

Nunally looked at Kidd.
"Information: Statistically, every person who consider themselves "the best", die faster than people who don't do it" Nana told him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 5:51 pm

Alabaster looked at Kidd when he asked if the blue haired boy and his weapon were ready to learn from the best The best?..., the boy thought, a hint of doubt in his face, With an attitude like that, he may be good at what he does, but I doubt he's the best.., "Oh, I suppose" Alabaster answered with a nod. Alabaster turned back to Nunally when she continued talking about witches, and though it would be considered useful information for newcomers, Alabaster was looking for information he could use to find the witch hideout.

When Nunally said that those who call themselves the best die faster, the meister muttered "Hmmm..", he might have not really agreed on how Nunally worded her statement, but Alabaster knew that a cocky or brash individual was more predictable in battle, and usually got themselves into troublesome situations. "May we start the battle training please?" The young bluenette asked politely, looking back at Kidd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 8:41 pm

Asher's jaw clenched at one piece of information that Nunally had given them. "There are witches that are students here?" Asher's eyes narrowed as he leaned in closer to Nunally. If this were true, there'd be another thing he'd have to worry about. Even though Asher knew that not all witches were necessarily evil, they still made him feel paranoid. It just seemed so.... Strange. Why would the academy accept one of the world's greatest enemies, regardless of whether they were evil or not? A thought came to Asher's mind.

"Are you a witch?" Asher asked Nunally, staring down at her with caution. This wasn't to far-fetched a guess. Nunally acted really weird and inhuman, maybe she was a witch. It only seemed logical to Asher. How would she know that witches went to the DWMA? Maybe she had some sort of pact with them and worked undercover? Asher's mind was racing with ideas and theories on whether Nunally could really be a witch or not.

Kidd shut his mouth at the unrelated piece of information Nunally had give them. "Did I ask?" Kidd looked at her wide-eyed, exaggerating his reaction a bit. "Well, according to information that I've collected over the years...." Kidd threw down a photo album from out of nowhere and threw it down on the table before the three of them. ".... You're information is incorrect...." Kidd pushed his glasses up his face as he leaned in inches away from Nunally's face, giving him the appearance of a mad scientist.

"Look...." Kidd flipped through the pages of the photo album, showing them various moments in his life since joining the DWMA. Some showed him sparring with other students, some showed him fighting monster, others showed him playing soccer. Whatever it showed, Kidd was found victorious by the end of the page. "I'm not most people, Nunally." Kidd patted her head gently, "It's alright, we all mistakes."

"You think she's a witch?" Kidd stopped patting her head and jerked back. "Yes." Asher responded, snapping out of his train of thought. "I have reason to believe she is a witch." Asher answered Kidd. They both now stared at Nunally, waiting for a response and reason stating why she wasn't a witch. "Wait a second...." Kidd looked over at Alabaster and then back at Nunally, his eyes watching her for any sudden movements. Asher did the same, ready to take immediate action in the case that she is a witch.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 1:55 pm

Nunally looked at Kidd's photos. She memorized them all. Those were useful pieces of information. Or, a least, it was her computer's "opinion". She listened to Asher's question, she started to think of an answer to it.
However Kidd patted her head, making her want to reply to him in the first place.
"I will remember it. You are right, Kidd, even "I" can make mistakes" She replied him.

But then Asher and Kidd started to talk about her. They thought she was a witch. If not her computer, she would laugh at them, however, instead of laughing she started to think of an answer for them.

[Reccomendation: The unit should reveal the truth.]

"Negative. I'm not a witch. I am genetic modified clone with the the computer located in my skull. I was created to be an assistant. I have to gather the knowledge and use it to teach myself how to be a human" Nunally told them. It was not a secret, her creator was dead, his project destroyed and Nana was one of the two existing clones, however she was the only female one.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 4:48 pm

Alabaster raised an eyebrow when his normally level headed partner basically freaked out at the fact that there was witch students at the academy, the bluenette heard how they occasionally let witches in the academy, but he assumed those witches were constantly under surveillance, My father spoke of a student witch before, but nothing happened...Well, not that he had seen, the meister thought. When Asher suggested that Nunally was a witch, the boy narrowed his crystal blue eye, Nunally, a witch? She acts odd, but a witch would try to seem normal and fit in, if she was a witch she'd be making it too obvious, Alabaster thought.

Alabaster saw as Kidd and Asher tensed up, obviously preparing to take action if Nunally was a witch, and Alabaster noticed that Asher signaled him with his eyes, however, Alabaster wasn't entirely convinced she was a witch, and if she was, attacking another student wouldn't be too wise. Despite the young boy not believing that his mentor was a witch, he definitely couldn't believe his ears when he heard that Nunally was a robot. "You're...A robot? But that's pure science fiction!" The meister said, almost forgetting about the mentoring that was supposed to be going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 10:31 am

Asher eased up a little at hearing that Nunally wasn't a witch, but a robot. There was a drastic change in the atmosphere from just a second ago when he'd been so tense. "Hmm. A robot?" Everything was a bit clearer now. This would explain why her behavior didn't seem normal. Or rather, as normal as a human's behavior could get anyway. "I'm sorry, Nunally." Asher apologized and backed off a little, giving her her space back. And as usual, due to the tone of his voice, most of what he said didn't sound sincere. But if you knew Asher well enough, you'd know that he really meant what he says.

"A robot?" Kidd raised an eyebrow, a bit of doubt in his voice. Just like Alabaster said, that's pure science fiction. "I don't believe it." Kidd reclined in his chair and crossed his arms, letting his doubtfulness be heard. "But you know what, I'll let you get away with that fib for now." Kidd patted Nunally on the head again, treating her as if she were a little kid playing a game. "What were you saying?" Kidd turned to Alabaster again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 8:13 pm

"Negative, I'm not a robot. I'm a human clone. Born in the tube, with the machine in my head. It controls everything. If you don't believe me, I suggest using X-Ray on my head." Nunally told them with her cold, emotionless voice. She looked like a doll. Mindless doll.
If Nana had feelings, she would be sad and also annoyed because the didn't believe her. However. She did let have feelings. There was a part of her that wanted to have feelings. It was like a voice from the heart. That voice though, was always ignored by the computer.

Again, she ignored being patted in the head.
"It's not science fiction. I have everything in my memory. Being in the tube. The beginning of my life. The death of my creator. The travel to Death City. My mission objectives. Recent memories. It's not science fiction. It's a thing that you call "life". It's "my life" " Nana told them
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 9:43 am

Alabaster looked at Asher when apologized, but noticed how he didn't sound very sincere, however, the blue haired boy knew that was just his tone of voice. Alabaster narrowed his eyes at the mentor Kidd, "That's...rather rude..." He said, but hoped that he wasn't too loud.

When Nunally explained how she was clone, and not a robot, the meister still was amazed, "Well, being born a clone isn't an everyday occurrence, ma'am, please forgive me if I sound rude" the bluenette said, Having a computer in your head sort of makes you a robot, or possibly a cyborg?, the young boy asked himself mentally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2015, 10:43 pm

Kidd reclined even further back in his chair, lifting the two front legs off the ground. "I still don't believe it." Kidd said, closing his eyes and putting his hands behind his head. It just couldn't be true. Nunally obviously was doing everything she could to win the attention of Asher and Alabaster. "I'll let that slip just this once." Kidd gave Nunally a cute wink and leaned back even further in his chair. This time, he'd reclined too far and backflipped out of his chair, landing face first on the ground, leaving him looking like the idiot he was.

Asher silently nodded, agreeing with what Alabaster had said. One thing about this whole situation bugged him though. They were getting off track. What Nunally had told them about witches was useful and all, but besides the bit about some witches being students there at the DWMA, everything else was already known to him. Nunally did interest Asher though, he had to admit. "Are you alright?" Asher asked Kidd, while not even glancing over at him. Serves him right for being the conceited person he is.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 6:50 pm

"I cannot be insulted. However, according to my knowledge, I should forgive you." Nunally said to Alabaster. After a short moment of silence, caused by searching through the files in her database, she said: "A better name for what I am is a "cyborg clone"" She told him. Nana, as a mentor tried to teach them everything she could, even science fiction terminology. However, she didn't even know exactly what science fiction was, because it was normal for her

Nana stood up from her chair and approached Kidd. She crouched next to him.
Indeed, he looked like an idiot in that moment, but Nana well, didn't care.
"Are you alright, Kidd? Are you in need of a medical help?" She asked him, touching his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 7:03 pm

"Thank you for forgiving me, miss" the young meister said after Nunally did so, nodding when the clone gave him more information about what she was. Alabaster frowned slightly at Kidd's direction when the mentor still refused to believe Nunally's circumstances of birth were true, however, when the disbelieving Kidd winked and then fell the bluenette couldn't help but be amused by how comical it looked, but being the person that he is, Alabaster made sure that he contained his laughter to a chuckle and a smile, though it was still obvious what he was finding funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 7:47 pm

Kidd laid face first on the library floor for a moment. Inhaling deeply, he reached up and pat Nunally's hand. "No, it's fine. I got this." Kidd's voice was muffled, due to speaking through the library's floor. That was embarrassing. But the backflip itself probably looked pretty cool, so Kidd wasn't angry. "Yep." Kidd said, lifting himself off of the ground. There was no point in wasting time laying there on the ground.

"Alright then, then Ms.... 'Cyborg Clone'," Kidd indicated his doubt with his fingers, showing his mind still hadn't changed on Nunally, "Is there anything else you wanna teach these kids, or are we ready to move on?" Kidd asked her, eyeing Alabaster. He'd noticed everything the little twerp had said since meeting him, but had decided on letting him get away with every word or action. Why couldn't he be more like that other guy, Asher?

Asher didn't have much to say again. Instead, he remained quiet, watching Nunally and Kidd for any further instructions. If there was anything else he could get out of Nunally about witches, he'd be content. If he could learn anything new from Kidd about fighting, he'd be content. It was just a matter of what knowledge he and Alabaster could gain today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)   Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mentoring (Vixy, Raccoon, and I) (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next