Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) Empty
PostSubject: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2016, 9:33 pm

Washington, D.C. The home of many powerful people, historical landmarks, and the White house. On this particular night, people were streaming into the aforementioned mansion for a ball. Only about half of the people entering the large estate were actually invited, but for whatever reason there was nobody checking who was supposed tobe there and who wasn't.

Among the throngs of people, there was a brown haired boy with long wavy hair. Axyl was dressed in a full out suit, quite anxious. Every time someone bumped into him, he would mumble an apology and step aside. Axyl eventually got through the crowd and into the open space. The people dispersed, and he let out a happy sigh.

Axyl had been told that there was a party going on, and he was also told that a certain person would be there and that the certain person would be highly valuable of a contact to have. Slowly making his way to the wall, he leant against it and decided to simply observe the people for the moment. Axyl didn't know exactly what this "contact" looked like or when they would show up, but he waited nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2016, 10:49 pm

As people started streaming into this event filled with influential people, a certain eyepatch wearing demon decided to stride in after them. The blonde haired demon was wearing his usual sharp looking yellow tuxedo, but instead of floating around as he normally did, he decided to walk around,instead, using his ebony colored cane as well.

Cipher was actually being pretty formal, bowing politely and kissing the hands of women, acting strangely...Sane. However this didn't mean Cipher had changed a new leaf, he was still the same perverted, sadistic, chaos loving demon, he was just acting as of right now. Why you ask? Cipher knew that there would be lots of influential people at the ball, meaning more effective deals, because seeing some political figure fall victim to one of his deals would be absolutely priceless! However, acting like his regular, flirty self in front of them would definitely scare them off. 

While looking for his first target, Axyl caught his eye, standing in a clearing, Oh, he's cute~, I wonder if he's related to any politicians, the demon thought as he gave the hunter's axe a small wave a charming smile, wondering if he should speak to the young man.

Ooc: Just let me know if I need to edit anything.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2016, 5:43 pm

Melrose stood against a wall giving part of his attention to the man in front of him. He was mentioning something along the lines of "my wife couldn't make it this evening", "Real men ride on even when they have no one at their back and the whole world against them", and "and that's how I finally shook him down." Though not usually easily distracted, Mel could help but split his attention between the man and the smells that pervaded the air in this place. The distinct smell of so many different souls humans kishin eggs, monsters, and more all gathered in one place made it hard for Mel to give the man the attention he deserved.

Mel adjusted his black suit jacket that had white trim on the ends of the sleeves and on the edges of the lapels. this was worn over a variation of his standard getup of black dress pants, a white shirt, and a black and white striped tie. Mel maid eye contact once more with the man before saying, "Um excuse me. I need to head to the restroom." In the bathroom he would wash his face off in an attempt to regain his composure, the water that poured onto his hands burned them and then they quickly healed. He looked into the mirror and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2016, 7:11 pm

Joyfully walking amongst the partygoers was a lady dressed in black and white attire, carrying a small plate. The contents of the plate were conveniently concealed with the help of a decorative pink and blue dome with a small handle at the top of said dome. The pink and blue was obviously a calling card of an infamous Clown with an affinity for candy but she was nowhere to be seen. The maid looked perfectly normal... With the exception of one eye being light blue while the other was brown. This couldn't possibly have been said Clown however, the maid could simply be a sufferer of heterochromia, a condition that gives an individual two distinctly different colored eyes. In fact, if anyone with Soul Perception were to take a good long look at her, they would see first hand that this maid possessed a soul. Clowns lacked such pesky things, this would be evidence enough to prove this wasn't the same Clown... Right?

Suddenly the maid gasped and held her hands to her chest, sending the plate and dome crashing to the floor. Yet, surprisingly, the contents were miraculously still hidden. The maid looked around, seeing that everyone were beginning to give her weird looks and stares. Tears eventually escaped her eyes, streaming down the sides of her cheeks. In a hurried rush, she bolted into a men's restroom, mistaking for the ladies'. Inside she found Mel but it was already far too late, her transformation was beginning. "G-Get... Out of me!", the maid roared as her red hair slowly shifted to pink. "We agreed... T-That, you wouldn't... Control me... Anymore.", the maid barely made out in-between grunts and pants. Her brown eye was shifting to pink while her pink hair became tipped with blue highlights. The maid then fell backwards, her entire body shaking and fidgeting till she froze and got back up on her feet again.

"Actually... I agreed I wouldn't use your body anymore to 'play' with your adorable sister.", the maid said to herself as her hips grew much larger in unison with her chest. "Besides, you agreed to let me in anyways. You knew that there was a price to pay... That price... Was and will continue to be the usage of your body. Now go back into that gutter you call a subconscious, I'll be driving from her on out. Who knows, I might keep your body... For all eternity.", the maid burst into uncontrollable laughter before a cotton candy cloud formed above her head. The maid then gave Mel a sinister smile, "Remember me? Cause I think I know you... I just can't find your name... Come on Zera what was it." Zera scratched her chin, in deep thought, attempting to locate the person's name in her murky and twisted mind.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2016, 5:25 pm

When Axyl saw the blonde in a yellow tuxedo wave to him, he froze for a moment before deciding that a soft nod of greeting would be proper. Most of the important people were dressed in black and white tuxedos, but that didn't mean anything. Perhaps this man was just a bit flashy, Axyl mused.

Taking a few steps towards Cipher, he extended his hand for the demon to shake. "Axyl Murphy." Was all he said by way of greeting. The hunter's axe was terrible with talking, but he still knew exactly how to get what he wanted. These events reminded him all too much of the formal balls that he had to attend as the president's son back home before he ran away..

Axyl took in a sharp breath, shaking his head to clear it before he saw the maid drop her platter and run into the men's restroom. "I'm sorry, it appears there has been a slight disturbance that I must attend to." He said to Cipher with the perfectly shaped attitude of a politician's son before he rushed past the demon and into the men's restroom just in time to see Zera transform.

Axyl transformed a hand into a knife just in case and hid it behind his back, the awful sound of the fabric of his suit near his wrist tearing echoing along the bathroom walls before he spoke. "You have no right to be here, clown." The axe said in a firm tone.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 10:35 pm

Ooc: I'm just gonna treat this as a thread before the Finding Fiends, though I can edit 

Cipher grinned even more as Axyl approached him, extending his hand as well, shaking the young man's hand. "Cipher Q. Maledicit, nice to meet you sweet-" before he could finish the sentence with a very formal "sweetcheeks" (don't ask) the maid had ran into the men's bathroom after dropping her tray. "Oh, that's interesting~" Cipher chuckled to himself as Axyl started to walk off, deciding to follow him, on the way he saw Mel, and couldn't resist giving him a flirty wink. 

When in the bathroom, Cipher watched in wide eyed awe as Zera transformed, and then Axyl formed him hand into a knife, these people were definitely not inormal, VERY ninteresting to Cipher, I'd definitely like to get to know them both, and that other cutie as well, Cipher thought with a grin. When Axyl told Achima she didn't belong here, he put up his hands "Now now, why don't we let the doll get a chance to blend in and socialize? She could end up being a good conversationalist~" the blue eyed demon said.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2016, 9:40 pm

Green eyes filled with disdain snapped at the waitress when she called herself Zera. Mel could smell it now that he focused; This was the clown from the bomb incident. Grasping at a few straws Mel carefully asked, "Your friend, the one who made the bombs, is he going to be joining us today. I would rather not be exploded to day." Mel attempted to filter out the other smells to see if he could smell the same wavelength that the bombs at Deathbucks gave of, but between Cipher and Zera alone there were too many potent smells covering any possible evidence of another bomb. Though he didn't pay the weapon much mind, nodded his head at Cipher. "Mr. Maledicit, if I said that right, I'm glad to see you doing okay." Mel hid itching fangs that wanted to free this poor woman of her ties to the Candy Clown, and he instead tried to lighten the mood with a joke and regain his composure. "You know, if we were two states south of here, I would have you arrested under the authority of House Bill 2, but since we aren't..."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2016, 2:56 am

Zera directed her gaze towards Axyl, locking it onto his face. Her pink and blue irises seemed to swirl momentarily while a candy blade manifested. Conducting the bladed instrument like a musical prodigy, Zera used it to carve an even wider smile on her borrowed face. The blade then spun around Zera, splattering Mel behind her with the Maid's blood that was now infused with the Candy Clown's sweet madness wavelength. "Go ahead and kill me you fuckers, you'll only be killing this loooovely maid. I personally don't care if this body gets torn to pieces, blown to smithereens, or even burnt to a crisp. I'll live, she'll die, and a little girl will live out her life in an orphanage, begging the question 'Who would do such a thing to my mommy!?'", Zera said before giving out a maniacal life. Her borrowed fingers then brought themselves up to the maid's face digging even deeper into the freshly carved wounds till the entire hand was red.

Something was different about this Candy Clown, she was somewhat darker than she usually was. It was as if she somehow evolved. Not in body but in mind. "I think that one eye-patch wearing kitty is correct. I tooottally just want to converse.", Zera sarcastically said before flicking a small rock candy needle towards Cipher's one good eye, hoping to make him completely blind. Whether or not the needle hit him, Zera would lean back to lay herself down on a soft bed resembling cotton candy. "Let's talk philosophy... If any of you could actually KILL ME... What exactly would you accomplish? Go on give me your honest answer, I'm sure it'll be quite amusing to hear."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2016, 6:56 pm

Axyl bit his lip. The axe knew what the right thing to do was, but he also knew that in order to kill Zera he would have to kill the poor woman whose meatsuit she had taken over. "Look, don't get me wrong. I love a good killing, but I know that a formal ball is the worst place to do it. However.." Axyl moved his left forearm into view to show Zera.

"If you insist on picking a fight, then I will not hesitate to kill both you and your host. Lets not ruin this ball for the hundreds of guests who are trying to enjoy themselves, okay?" He was trying his best to bargain with the candy clown, as Axyl was in no mood for a fight.

Balls were nice, and the elegance of the evening didn't need to be ruined by a soulless creature with a taste for cotton candy. It was then that Axyl looked over to Cipher. "You're.. interesting. I can mildly sense your soul.. You're not human, but what?" He hummed softly, biting his lip. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2016, 11:23 pm

When Mel nodded at Cipher, the eyepatch wearing being winked at him before following up with an air kiss,  it was obvious that Cipher wasn't planning on being too formal at the moment, reverting back to his normal self.  When Zera started to carve into the poor girl's face he didn't even look fazed, in fact, he watched intently with his icey blue eye, So ruthless, so sadistic, I'd be impressed if I wasn't so sure that this is a an act of intimidation, the demon thought, but he wasn't one to be scared or swayed so easily by gut wrenching tactics. 

The demon opened his mouth to say something, Zera threw the candy spike at his eye, making Cipher shield his eye with his arm, the sweet weapon causing a small wound. The blonde male inspected  the crimson spot starting to blossom on his suit, it was one thing to try to blind him, but now she ruined his good tux! "You better check your attitude, little missy, or else you might just have a bad time~" The demon said with a slight twinge of venom in his voice, he didn't appreciate having assault attempts made at him when he was in business mode (he was also in flirt mode but nevermind that).

Cipher got over his irritation when Axyl got his attention. Grinning at the weapon, the demon said "I'm a demon and thank you, you seem pretty interesting yourself~" Cipher then waggled his eyebrows at Axyl "By the way, I'm a multi-purpose demon, if you catch my drift~".
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 11:01 pm

As the madness in fused blood hit Mel's face, a dark grey gooey-looking material foamed up from Mel's skin around the blood before disappearing in a few bubbly pops with the blood it covered. Mel covered his nose, and narrowed his eyes as he focused on maintaining complete control. Mel averted his gaze from the others in the room and, as a response to Zera's question, quietly whispered, "I could eat until I was full." Mel calmly and subtle scanned the room as he turned his head back checking to insure that there were no bombs. "Why would we fight. This is a ball we are in the capital.  Why don't we go enjoy some of that delicious, thinly chopped, lemony salmon stuff they are serving out there on crackers. There is also an awesome like punch in one of the corners. It may be the sweetest thing in the building." Mel headed sorta to the door hesitantly waiting for the others to follow all while halfway issuing a challenge to Zera.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 3:36 pm

"It was Madness that blinded me but it was by MADNESS... My vision was restored. Now I see... none of you can ever understand the life of a clown.", Zera simply said before reaching a hand out towards the door, prompting a stream of cotton candy to fire out of her palm and harden into her traditional rock candy to barricade the exit. Potent amounts of cotton candy then manifested around Zera before swirling around like a twister. "Clowns aren't born... Not like humans, weapons... Witches... No. Not even like Monsters. We're created from the madness that lies deep within the subconscious of those too far gone. Of those who shedded their humanity... to become demons... Gods? Demon Gods is what I think you call them. Most clowns just view them as seeds for future Madnesses.", Zera then landed on her two feet and the cotton candy she manifested froze in place, right before rushing into Zera's hands. "The worst of the worst, is all clowns have to thank for their existence. Usually, they're power hungry individuals. Gobbling down even more souls to obtain powers beyond their wildest dreams. So what of the Clown? A creature that shouldn't exist as a being but life has been forced upon them. A life they didn't ask for... The life of a slave... a thrall. No, not to the Demon God... But to the Mother. The Mother of Madness. We are her champions. Beings who lack souls but... Are completely made of pure Madness. Our purpose? Our programming? Our meaning... For even Being? It's simple. Allowing Mother Madness to live on your pathetic plane. Enlightening those whom are strong enough to be Mother's truly... Beloved ones. He... Hehe...", Zera finished her speech by breaking into laughter so tremendous, her Madness Wavelength was capable of being felt all throughout the Mansion.

It was also at that moment, that Zera's true plan was set in motion. Through the maid, she was capable of planting multiple concealed dishes that were filled with highly condensed amounts of cotton candy. The highly condensed cotton candy then burst, flooding the Mansion with liquefied rock candy. The candy would hardened after covering any individual to neck level, effectively trapping them in place. The Mansion was soon filled with cries and pleas for release.

Back within the restroom, Zera had finished forming a large white Jawbreaker that oozed a pink and blue smoke that was most certainly the essence of pure Madness. "Gee, I really do love it when a plan comes together so smoothly. Now... I just gotta kill all of you.", Zera then giggled before pointing the Jawbreaker that floated between her hands towards the floor. The Jawbreaker could very likely erupt and fill the entire room with rock candy shrapnel, attacking everyone with a seemingly omnidirectional attack. There was also the problem of the only exit being barricaded with rock candy. Escape would prove to be extremely difficult if no one acted quick enough.

((OOC: Ah... I love Zera posts.))
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 1:29 pm

Axyl winced when Zera started to burst into laughter. Her madness wavelength echoed in his head, and he fell to the floor of the bathroom with an anguished cry. "Son of a bitch," he growled out, struggling to his feet. The axe was very susceptible to madness, and he was clearly struggling.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 9:52 pm

After listening to her long monologue, Cipher blinked, "Wow.....That was reaaaaaaalllly boring, like, seriously" he said, digging some earwax out of his ear "I thought I was going to fall asleep until I heard those people scream out there...", it was almost as if he didn't care about the possible death, but it definitely wasn't that, he was concerned, but he wasn't going to act all dreary as if everything was doomed. The blonde being turned his attention to Axyl, who seemed to be struggling with his composure "You need some help, kid? If you want, I could get us out of here, though, all those people out there would have to die, well, at least it would be without us" he said, offering a hand to the Hunter's Axe.

Ooc: I love how this all suddenly went against the purpose of the thread.

Being sarcastic btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)   The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dance of Devils (Myself, Vixy and Grey. Open No massacres, please)
Page 1 of 1