Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) Empty
PostSubject: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 4:52 pm

This thread is going to be for various character interactions between lani and my characters. Not necessarily linear, and only meant to be a few posts long. essentially to get out head cannons of ours that are too small for actual threads.

Last edited by Thatguy on November 8th 2015, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2015, 12:29 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melody returned from the training fields, as another sparing session had come to an end. She was still struggling with dodging other meisters' attacks, as most were more fit and had better combat experience than she. Giving an actual shrug to the thought, Melody went to the garden hanging over her window and picked up the spout. She started to water the plants starting from the top when something unusual caught her eye. All of her dangerous plants were marked with a skull, as no one would understand Icelandic warnings and descriptions, but they had colour now. Small little bows decorated the tops of the labels, making them more adorable. Already suspecting who was responsible, Melody scanned the room for her roommate. "Aurora? I said not to mess with plants."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2015, 12:31 pm

A tiny, rodent-like head popped out of the small hammock in the opposite corner of the room, big eyes watching her in curious confusion. Leaping down, she transformed to her human self, head cocked to the side. "That's what Justice does with xir skulls." The witch said, shrugging, a long strip of multi-colored ribbon wrapped about her arm. "Besides, you always act like those ones are so dreary! What else was I going to do?" She pointed towards he bed, or rather the space under it, "Besides, I ran out of syrup."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2015, 12:49 pm

Melody laughed at the little meister's antics and explanation. "That xe does. But these," she waved at the plants that have been marked, "They are dangerous. The skull is for that." Sitting on her own bed, Melody reached underneath and pulled out a new bottle of maple syrup. "I am surprised that you did not smell this. We can shop for more latter." She teasingly held the bottle at Aurora, a mischievous grin gracing her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2015, 3:21 pm

"Weapons are dangerous, though. Witches are dangerous." She gesture to the bow on her shirt, attention drawn back to the conversation only after seeing the syrup bottle revealed. The girl's mouth hung open slightly as she perked up, "I don't touch yours or Carrie's food. You know this." Still, such a rule didn't seem nearly as valid with the way she was watching the bottle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2015, 12:19 pm

Melody stood up and handed the bottle to Aurora, the mischievous grin never leaving her face. "This is backup. You are crazy with syrup, but.." She paused as her other hand booped the young meister on the nose, "You are worst without."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 5:47 am

Aurora made a strange, stunned face at the light tap, staring blankly with her mouth in an "o" shape for a moment before grinning and snuggling the syrup, happy as can be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 10:15 am

"Gamer rage" is a bit of a debatable topic in the gaming community. For the most part, it's well established that video games don't make their players violent. Even those that do get that way do so more as the result of lag than learning from the games themselves. Of course, this doesn't take into account the fact that some people are naturally competitive and thus take loss poorly.

As John had learned by now, Justice was clearly one of those people.

Even still, with nearly every system available (and Savannah ever providing newer models when she could manage to sneak an excuse to do so), the couple had made gaming a rather commonplace past time for them both. With their skills rather equal, competition tended to be fierce, making Justice... well, fiercer. Still, xe continued to try to win, switching between fighting games before attempting a racing one, having not won a single round yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 12:27 pm

Johnathan saw Justice reach for another game, and knew xe was desperate, trying to add luck to achieve xir victory. Also knowing how xe tends to act, tonight, and potentially tomorrow, would be very tense. He still wasn't going to just let xir win. That would be an insult, to both of them, and instead he prepared to himself mentally for the next challenge.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 12:32 pm

Loading the game into the system and once more planting xirself in front of the television set, controller in hand and eyes showing sheer determination. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 2:31 pm

Johnathan assumed a pose similar to Justice's, leaning forward in anticipation. "I am ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 2:48 pm

Without another word, Justice punched the start button with xir thumb, waiting for the coutdown to dial off before slamming xir virtual car into gear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 9:48 am

Johnathan followed suit, revving his car befor flying off the start. He kept his speed high, managing to drift around corners and to cut off Justice when xe tried to pass. The laps continued to climb until Johnathan crossed the finish line with a half second lead, and the victory his.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 3:15 pm

If it weren't for the fact that Justice literally customized every single controller that xe dubbed as xirs, it was incredibly likely that it would have been thrown. Instead, the meister tossed it onto the couch, arms folding across xir chest, all but visibly fuming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 5:17 pm

Johnathan leaned over and ruffled xir head in a teasing manner, a small grin on his face as the sore loser sulked. Deciding to lessen the tension even more, he moved in and gave xir a quick peck on the cheek, and continued to pet his partner.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 5:21 pm

Xe looked over at him, brows knitted, watching, my largely becoming far more docile the more he petted xir head. "What's that look for...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 5:32 pm

"You're cute when you pout." The teasing tone in his voice dreadfully apparent, and he leaned in for another kiss, this time on xir forehead.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 5:46 pm

Xir's multi-colored eyes narrowed as they followed him, anger still fuming but heart rate fluttering from the tenderness. "I could kill you, Steele. You know I'm a two-star?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 6:18 pm

"And yet I still win more times than I lose." He did not follow this comment with a kiss, but continued to pet xir head, starting to use his nails and full on scratch xir.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 7:01 pm

Xir eyes narrowed even more, though chills were beginning to sprout along xir pale skin. "You're asking for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 7:35 pm

"Then I take it our next match shall be physical instead of virtual." Johnathan stopped petting and scratching xir head, and stood upright. He extended his hand to help Justice stand, though he eyed xir bare legs with a smirk. "Though you might want pants for that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2015, 1:17 pm

Justice narrowed xir eyes up at him, watching and taking note of his gaze with no difficulty. Letting out the barest hint of what could be considered a growl her grunt, xe swung xir leg around, pulling both of his forward and forcing him to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2015, 10:00 am

Xir actions surprised him with an intensity equal to discovering water was wet, and, instead of flailing comically, Johnathan went with xir sweep and let his legs buckle. Awkward a position as it was, he reached out with his hands to grab xir forearms and pin them to the ground.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2015, 3:00 pm

Justice bucked instinctively, letting xir arms struggle as xe arched and tried to pull xirself out of the hold. "Proud of yourself, there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2015, 2:21 pm

Johnathan shifted his legs, so that instead of awkwardly pinching xirs, he was straddling xir lower torso. "I'll say." Taking his eyes of of xirs for a brief moment, he eyed their current position, with Justice pinned beneath his weight. "You really should have considered the pants option, though." He added as his eyes rose to meet xirs again, a "Han Solo"-esque smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)   A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A series of Unfortunate Events, otherwise known as one shots. (me, lani) (Rated M in some places)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next