Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An interesting turn of events

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

An interesting turn of events Empty
PostSubject: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 11:59 pm

As Kinda was walking around the streets looking around for someone, or something interesting. He spots a young child and gives a grin. He walks up to the child and asked them a few questions with his music playing in his ears. He can read lips but not fully so he waited for the child's lips to start and make motuons that he can understand. He then soon left the child and continued to walk around Death City. "Maybe I was wrong about this city, it might just be another place that is a complete waste of time..." Kinda said this in a hushed voice so that he won't attract too much attention.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 8:09 pm

Jason was sitting on a bench outside of some residential buildings, taking a smoke. Coughing, the red head glanced at the open package of cigarettes perched next to him. I really need to stop smoking so many packs a day, he mused to himself. It was ruining his health, and he knew it. Jason most of the time didn't care about this, but he knew in his suvconcious that he was probably going to die young and alone. On a whim, the meister stood up and removed his eyepatch. His ruined and bloodshot eye scanned the area, even though he couldn't see a thing through it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2016, 3:12 pm

Kinda walked around the block again, knowing that he has done this over eight times. But he wouldn't stop walking in circles for some odd reason. He sighed and looked around for someone else to test out. He searched around and then he laid eyes upon a man with red hair, coughing and with a strange eye. Kinda grinned and starts walking towards the man. "Maybe he can entertain me some..."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2016, 9:46 am

Jason hadn't caught sight of Kinda yet, and he started to walk away. There was a park nearby, and he entered it. Children were squealing and giggling as they raced around on the playground, making him scowl. Upon seeing Jason, a little boy promptly burst into tears. The red head let out a little sigh, placing his eyepatch on as he blew lazy smoke rings.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2016, 12:24 pm

Kinda continued to walk after this red head and was thinking up ways to test him. As he was deep in thought he turned up his music just to clear his head. Then he thought of an idea, this idea wasn't the best he has made so far, but it will do. Kinda went to the park following Jason not too far away and not too close. As soon as the child left Kinda walked up to the red head, giving him a tap on the back.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2016, 7:38 pm

Jason spit his cigarette out in surprise, the embers accidentally lighting a few pieces of grass on fire. He stomped it out before he turned to Kinda with a scowl. "What do you want, dude? That was a good cigarette too!" He exclaimed in irritation. Running a hand through his unruly red hair, Jason let out an irritated sigh. "Do you mind pulling your earbuds out if you're gonna tap me on the shoulder like you wanna talk to me," he growled.

OOC: English, Please.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2016, 7:56 pm

Kinda looked at the annoyed red head and waved his finger, indicating to follow him. He soon spoke in a hushed voice before walking away saying, "Follow me, I want to show you something." He then waved his finger again, indicating to follow him, again.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2016, 10:36 pm

"To hell with you! Why would I follow some random stranger who looks like he's going to drag me into an alleyway and rape me?" Jason exclaimed, leaning on his left foot. "How about instead of that I knock your lights out?" he suggested as he dug out another package of cigarettes and a fancy looking lighter.

OOC: *he then waved his finger, indicating to follow him again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2016, 12:29 am

Kinda looked at Jason in annoyance, listening to what he said was giving him a bit of a headache. But hearing him say that he will knock his lights out, gave Kinda another thought. "Ok, we can fight here if you want. If you beat me, you can become my meister. If I win, you have to do whatever I want, but I will keep it in reasonable terms." After this being said he looked at the pack of cigarettes, "If you keep on smoking, you will die. I'm pretty sure no one wants that now."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 7:58 pm

"I don't do fist fights unless I'm provoked. I do late night beers at the bar and one night flings with hot chicks," Jason replied quietly. He ran a hand through his hair at Kinda's statement, rolling his good eye. "Nobody cares at all whether I live or die, so would you please do me a favor and stop harassing me?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 8:08 pm

This was one of the outcomes that Kinda thought of. He shrugged his shoulders and took out his earphones, "You are interesting at least, and it seems that you don't care about life as much as most people... Ok, I have decided that you can be my meister." Kinda thought that this may be one of the only people that can be like his sister. A person who can give him excitement, a person who can do something unexpected. This gave him chills, the ones his sister gave.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 8:15 pm

"Eh? The hell, man? I don't even know your name, and you don't know that I'm a meister! I am, but I'm not going to have an idiot who is too stupid to tell me his name before proposing that we be partners. We have to actually like each other before we have to fight together," Jason nearly shouted. He ran a hand through his hair, starting to walk away from Kinda.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 8:20 pm

"Well I kinda assumed, most of the people who I talk to are meisters, so I just now think most people I meet are meisters." Kinda walked along with Jason trying to keep up. "And if you want my name, it is Kinda (Kin-dah). But I hate my name, so just call me Ki."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 8:46 pm

"My name is Jason, but that doesn't really matter," Jason let out a puff of smoke from a freshly lit cigarette, aiming it in Kinda's face on purpose. "I might have a partner. Ever think of that? And maybe he wouldn't take to kindly to some random creeper stalking me down,"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 9:11 pm

"Its obvious that you don't... You said earlier that no one would care if you were gone, and you are here alone. Plus you were walking away from your 'partner'." Kinda looked at Jason with a glare showing that he meant business. "Listen, I doubt many people can tolerate you. I might as well be the only person in the whole god forsaken world that can tolerate you. I could be wrong but I also can be right. Either way, you are obviously alone and you think that no one cares about you. But what about your parents? They loved you, even if they died, they loved you. That makes someone care about you, also I think it is still too early to give up on the human race." Kinda said this all with the same glare in his eyes, and hands on his hips. He didn't want to lose this meister, he was interesting and gave Kinda some chills on his back. "I am looking for a meister that fits my tastes, and so far you passed. So do you want a weapon or not?" After Kinda was done talking he eased up and stopped glaring at Jason.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 9:43 pm

Jason bit down on his cigarette hard. "You know what? You're right. Nobody can tolerate me, and yeah. I'm alone. I'm a bitter kid, with a taste for beer and cigarettes. I'm only 22. I think having 22 years of life warrants me to be a little bitter." he grunted quietly. He stopped walking, turning to Kinda and crossing his arms. "I do want a partner, but I don't think you're gonna like me. Nobody can really handle all of this, but hey if you want to try you can go ahead. What's your weapon form, and how old are you?" Jason asked finally.

Last edited by aflairforfandoms on August 8th 2016, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 10:01 pm

"My age is sixteen, and my weapon form is a scythe. I am more of a tactician than a fighter. So I hope we can get along..." Kinda holds out his hand for a handshake. "Jason..." Kinda then let out a smile.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 10:09 pm

Jason reluctantly shook Kinda's hand. "Let this be the beginning of a beautiful friendship, or some other completely stupid Hallmark quote," he stated. "Come on, kid. You wanna go grab a bite to eat or something while we get to know each other? If we don't know each other, this partnership will never work out," The man dropped Kinda's hand, starting to head towards the local coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 10:17 pm

"Sure, I have been getting hungry but I'm buying." Kinda followed Jason to the coffee shop, even though he doesn't like coffee. He thought about getting a pastry or something like that, maybe a cake if they have any. All of these choices were making Kinda's mouth water and made him even more hungry. He then felt a vibration coming from his left pocket and then following it a vibration coming from his right pocket. When he took out the vibrating objects he noticed that both his phone and IPod were both low on battery life. Kinda could care less about this normally but he was going to hear one of his favorite songs. The IPod wasn't too low but he would like to charge it so that he can continue his day with Jason. He put both objects in their respective pockets and continued to walk, but a little faster than he was previously walking.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 10:28 pm

When they entered the coffee shop, Jason turned around and glanced at Kinda. "I take it you can read lips, as you've got those things on so loud that I can hear them when I stand next to you," He received a dirty look from the lady tending the counter. Rolling his eyes, Jason stubbed out his cigarette. "I never get through the cigarette before I have to kill it," he grumbled before he strolled up to the counter. "An espresso and-- what do you want?" the meister asked as he bumped shoulders with Kinda.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 10:35 pm

"I will take four cream filled chocolate doughnuts, a cheesecake, and hot coco please. Plus to answer your previous question, yes I can read lips." When the woman at the counter took their order, Kinda looked around the shop to see if he can find an outlet. This only took him a few seconds to find what he was looking for. After he was done plugging his phone and IPod in he walked back to Jason. "My preferences are music and books. What about you, do you have any hobbies or preferences?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 7:44 pm

Jason blinked at the kid when he ordered food, ordering himself a coffee before paying and turning to Kinda. "I like beer, girls, and cigarettes. So, other than that I don't really have any hobbies..I went blind in an eye after a childhood struggle with glaucoma. Kinda screwed my self esteem over, if you ask me,"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 7:52 pm

"Just in one eye huh? You are pretty lucky, yet unlucky at the same time..." When Kinda's order was made and Jason paid for, he thanked Jason for paying. He soon took a bite out of the cream filled doughnut tasting the sweet flavor he loved. He gave a smile in pleasure of the food he was eating, he turned to Jason and gave him a smile. Kinda was in a good mood, he found someone who interested him and he got to eat a tasty doughnut. He held the other three in his hand while he ate his creamed filled doughnut.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 9:02 pm

Jason took a sip of his coffee as he started for the table closest to the chargers that Kinda had plugged in. "So, about this partnership thing," he asked as he sipped the coffee again. Sitting in a chair, he studied Kinda. "What kind of a weapon are you even?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 9:11 pm

"I told you before, I am a scythe. I am only a one star weapon, nothing more, nothing less." He finished his doughnut and continued with the next creamed filled one. He still had the same smile, still enjoying the sweetness of the doughnut and it's filling. He watched Jason who was drinking his coffee, was this really the man who Kinda chose to be his meister? He seemed a bit bland, but he was different from most people, he will give Jason that much. "Do you feel like taking out a Kishin or two after this meal? Even if we can't resonate well, we can take on at least a low tier Kishin. But I am getting ahead of ourselves, let's see if you can at least wield me." Kinda then asked for a bag and put his doughnuts in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting turn of events   An interesting turn of events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An interesting turn of events
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next