Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) Empty
PostSubject: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 5:55 pm

Glyndwr looked down over the side of Yurio's shoulder, trying to make out anything more than one fire in the darkness below, where the location of the Kishin Egg den was reported to be. There was definitely something there, sure, but the crude buildings were, needless to say, a mystery for Glyndwr and his now-weapon Allelujah, as well as anyone else. Glyndwr was ticked off somewhat, that Lord Death had managed to somehow forgo telling him about having to go on a dangerous mission into territory swarming with Kishin Eggs, with little more info than; they kill anything that goes near. The teen sighed, when he decided after about a half hour of circling, that a landing would have to be made some way off of the camp, and then they would have to go in blind. "I think I see why I was assigned you, a Death Scythe, instead of anyone else."

Last edited by Arc on November 18th 2015, 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 6:19 pm

"It does make a certain amount of sense now that we're here..." Allelujah said, strung across Glyndwr's back in his weapon form. "Is it going to be a problem?" He asked, his reflection, and for a moment that of another Allelujah, appearing on the side of the sheath.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 6:26 pm

"No, I do not think so. We just gotta be real careful to look out nice and properly. Go in sneaky beaky and all." Glyndwr said, as Yurio baked away from the den, and towards a clearing that had been decided quickly as a potential landing spot. "People never look up, though. I think that's why he chose me of all the other meisters. Yurio is pretty much silent when flying."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 7:02 pm

"Glyndwr, I should tell you something..." Allelujah began, before trailing off. Perhaps it would be better not to tell his new partner about Hallelujah. He didn't know Glyndwr well enough, and as missions go maybe Hallelujah wouldn't even show up this time.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 7:06 pm

"Hmm?" Glyndwr asked, as Yurio was getting lower to the ground. He glanced over his shoulder at the hilt of Allelujah's weapon form, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 7:33 pm

"It's... nothing." Allelujah said after a further moment of contemplation, waiting for them to land. "Just leave me sheathed until you absolutely need me, then pull the trigger." He said, hoping that the instructions would cover up what he'd actually meant to say.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2015, 10:40 am

"Hmm... If you say so." Glyndwr replied, with a shrug. He wasn't going to question Allelujah about it, especially now, since Yurio had finally touched down in the previously mentioned clearing. Hopping off of the dragons back, Glyndwr took Allelujah off of his back, and attached the latter's sheath to his belt. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2015, 3:43 pm

"Ready..." The Death Scythe said, taking a deep breath and preparing himself. He heard a voice in his mind. "Allelujah... It warned, and he couldn't help but respond verbally. "Stay out of this Hallelujah...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2015, 4:55 pm

Glyndwr cracked his knuckles in front of himself, before running into the forest, his right hand reaching across his body and resting on the hilt of Allelujah's weapon form, ready to draw at a moments notice. At his steady pace, Glyndwr got close enough to see the camp in about a quarter of an hour, and hid in the treeline outside of it, scanning the area ahead from left to right, though having trouble seeing much in the darkness. He did, however, see a door that no doubt led into the complex of makeshift buildings proper; led into a place filled with a very large amount of Kishin Eggs. Sighing, he gripped Allelujah's hilt harder, and placed his left hand firmly on the sheath, for now. "Crossing this distance may lead to us being seen. If that happens, we're probably be boned."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2015, 5:29 pm

"We'll complete the mission... Just trust yourself." He said in answer, ready at a moments notice to resonate with the young meister and release his full power.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2015, 7:06 pm

"Easily." The teenager added, as he dashed out of the trees into the open, keeping as low as possible, and as quiet as possible, while also maintaining his sprint. Within seconds, he had reached the door, and opening it, saw no immediate danger. Seemed like these Kishin Eggs weren't quite organised enough to place guards at all entrances and exits. "Do we have an estimate as to how many targets there are?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2015, 1:02 pm

"No, no set number." Allelujah said, his soul briefly sending a surge of power to Glyndwr's in an attempt to find out what, exactly, their resonances would be.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 7:01 pm

With the soul energy wave almost giving a jump start to Glyndwr's soul, he couldn't help but completely adjust his soul wavelength to that of Allelujah's, and with that, resonate. "Never done a resonance before," He said, with a grin on his face. He took off into the long corridor, suddenly, sprinting much faster than any normal person. Getting in was easy, and now he thought that slaughtering the entire den was going to be a cinch as well.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2015, 10:34 am

Allelujah felt a familiar thrill as they started to race down the hallway, and though he kept his mind on the resonance he started to focus more on keeping Hallelujah at bay, lest his psychotic side rear its ugly head and attempt to turn the night into his definition of fun.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2015, 1:45 pm

Soon, Glyndwr barged into the first major room in the den, one that seemed to be serving as a place for the ones that fell too deep into madness to be useful outside of killing. Finally unsheathing Allelujah, Glyndwr dashed in between the Kishin Eggs, leaving red souls floating in mid-air where they stood just a moment ago. Swinging Allelujah outwards to the right, he threw the blood from the blade, and then sheathed him once again. "It's strange, this speed..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 4:21 pm

Allelujah simply sighed in response, his part of the resonance breaking down. Hallelujah felt this, immediately switching in and forcing the resonance to it's next highest level, regardless if Glyndwr was ready or not.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2015, 6:17 pm

Glyndwr breathed in sharply, at the, once again, sudden forced resonance. "If you want to resonate, then ask. I will be more than happy to oblige. Don't force me anymore, or you'll damage my soul." Glyndwr said, before running forth once again.

(You describe the stuffs, then. What2heck happens when he runs and such.)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 10:50 pm

((OOC: Mind if I join this with Zera the Candy Clown?))
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2015, 4:29 pm

OOC: Up to Arc

Lightning streaked behind Glyndwr's feet, sparking and leaving a trail behind them, increasing the Meister's speed even more. Red lightning sparked up and down the blade, and for a brief moment Hallelujah growled out. "Keep moving, don't stop, kill them all."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2015, 9:46 pm

OOC: Go for it, man.

Glyndwr wasn't thinking about not killing the individuals who have fallen into evil, though Allelujah's sudden change in attitude certainly made him think. He ain't telling me about something. Glyndwr thought to himself, as he put his questions aside; he burst into another room and, holding Allelujah using a reverse grip out in front of himself horizontally, pushed off of the ground and into one of the eggs in front of him. The blade sliced through the unfortunate individual, allowing Glyndwr to move through the middle of the two halves to behead the Kishin egg with which the previous victim was conversing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2015, 3:22 pm

"Faster" Hallelujah snarled, already trying to force them to once again escalate the resonance as the kishin in the area grew attracted to the power they were putting off.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2015, 1:39 am

Zera could easily feel the power that surged within the room as she entered the room through the same door the Meister and Death Scythe entered. She was sporting a slightly older look than usual, manipulating her own candy body to do so. At first glance, Zera was obviously taller by at least a single foot. Her hair had grown longer, two little blue locks resting over both of her shoulders with the tips slightly brushing against her clearly more mature chest. Everything else seemed to have stayed the same, her outfit and body staying true to her original pink and blue cotton candy theme.

Zera walked in surprisingly calmly with multiple clouds of cotton candy following her inside, simply hovering over here head. One of Zera's hands was crossed over her chest while the other pointed out towards the two, a single finger causally wagging side to side as she made continuous, "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.", sounds. Eventually Zera quit making this gesture and manifested a sucker in her hand. The rock candy orb that made up the head of the sucker was a pink and blue Typhoon, signifying that it was flavored was cotton candy. "It seems like I got a very naughty boy snooping around and poking his head in places it doesn't belong. I really like naughty boys.", Zera said before giggling in a very cutesy manner. "Unfortunately for you, you're destroying Mama Madness' crops, I gotta ask you to leave. Don't worry, we can go straight to a Halloween party nearby." With that, the candy clown plopped the sucker right into her mouth and waited for the Meister's response.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 2:48 am

"Crops?" Glyndwr asked, throwing Allelujah at a Kishin egg who was trying to sneak up on him, from behind. That fixed the issue of not being able to handle any more forced resonances, at least for now. "I understand that you are the candy clown Zera? You certainly fit the bill, what with the summoning candy thing you just did. And, although I would love to get out of this place, I cannot do it until I have finished exterminating every Kishin Egg here."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 7:30 pm

Hallelujah glowed, turning back to human and taking a moment to part his hair so that his golden eye was the one visibly before two blades spiked from his wrists. "Who the hell do you think you are throwing me like that!?" He demanded, his voice sharp and angry and nothing like how Allelujah was.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 3:18 am

The candy clown simply giggled after she listened to Glyndwr's and Hallelujah's responses. She then lifted her hand up into the air and swirled it round and round in gentle circles. This then caused the cotton candy cloud above her head to spin and grow larger and larger, as well as causing thoughts that swirled through her mind to pop up. Silence filled the room before Zera finally spoke, "I really don't understand you humans. You all expect people like me to obey your laws and rules but when we try to make rules for you or simply just try to get y'all to listen to us, you just refuse. Maybe there is such a thing as good and bad... Hmmmm, scratch that. There's probably just two sides that out right hate each other. I'll admit that. Why though? Wouldn't it be easier to just blend the two together. That way, there won't be a difference. No clear right or wrong. Then we could make a completely different kind of world and society. It could be an absolute masterpiece, it could..."

Zera went silent for a brief moment again but then she immediately laughed and grabbed a hold of her right shoulder. Her flesh on her arm was peeling away and off of her arm, revealing taffy underneath that greatly resembled muscle tissue. The skin that came from her arm ripped apart into multiple pieces of fleshy shreds before hardening into shards of blood red rock candy. "I've just decided that literally none of this even matters anymore. Let's play now." With that, the fun finally began and Zera made her first move since entering the room. The multiple shards flown towards Glyndwr at an outrageously fast speed but this would only be his first concern. Two wads of sticky bubblegum manifested over each of his feet before attempting to slam downwards to immobilize him. Zera then turned her focus towards the Death Scythe behind him, he was just a bit outside of her radius to attempt the same trick. That was when her cotton candy cloud could finally make itself useful. The ball of fluff darted towards the two, raining chocolate milk that covered whatever it touched. Upon contact it hardened and incased whatever was unfortunate enough to get caught in solid rock hard chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next