Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 2:38 pm

Glyndwr listened to the speech and was about to reply, before the candy clown seemed to rip it's own skin off. Glyndwr had no idea what to expect from a clown, and definitely not one that managed to fight off as many DWMA students with just the help of one Kishin Egg. "Allelujah, I told you NOT to force resonance!" Glyndwr shouted at the weapon, after which he had to duck down below the candy shards thrown by their enemy. "Transform back, Allelujah, and fix whatever the fuck happened with your head!" He jumped back towards his assigned partner, not even aware of the gum that was about to stick him down. Within his mind, he called to Yurio, who was still in the clearing they touched down at; he'd need the dragon's fire.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 8:15 pm

((OOC: BLIV! POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST DAMN IT!))
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 9:00 pm

"Ohohohoho there is nothing wrong with my head." Hallelujah said, turning on Glyndwr and grabbing him by the neck, effortlessly lifting him up into the air.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2015, 4:30 am

"Simply... Extraordinary.", Zera complimented Glyndwr as he steadily avoided each of her attacks. Fortunately for her, she was quite a versatile fighter, capable of launching attack after attack. Zera cracked her neck and was immediately ready to launch another swarm of attacks. The cotton candy clouds finally reached the two fighters overhead and continued to pour the hardening chocolate. Then her earlier attack that the two somehow avoided turned around and drove towards them from behind. Finally, Zera launched a frontal attack in the form of giant rock candy lance. This lance was just about as wide as the room itself with the exception of the tiny leeway given on both sides of the lance to allow it to smoothly dart towards its target and the very point of the lance that prepared to brutally impale the two.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2015, 12:25 pm

Idiot. ABSOLUTE IDIOT! Glyndwr's thoughts screamed at himself and Allelujah, though only Yurio had heard them, drawing ever closer. Himself, due to not realising that Allelujah had a split personality, and Allelujah, because the weapon hadn't told him about it. Glyndwr grabbed the weapons arm and threw his legs up and into his stomach, to get the man to drop him. (OOC: You get to grab Glyn without warning, he gets to be dropped without warning. Sound fair? :3) He saw, over Allelujah's shoulder, the shards of candy turn and head straight back, and, with the change of lighting, definitely knew something massive was coming from behind him; Allelujah can deal with the shards, Glyndwr thought, as he twisted himself to see the candy lance headed straight for him. He was proficient at dodging spiky conical attacks, however, due to one of his earlier scuffles, and didn't waste a second dodging down and towards one of the rooms corners. He felt his jacket stiffen around him, so threw it off before he couldn't move any longer. He wondered whether or not the clown would let him go if he were to just leave...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2015, 1:29 pm

OOC: Yeah, I didn't expect you not to just have him escape.

Hallelujah willed a line of HF blades to spike out along his arm, and as Glyndwr dodge the lane he rushed towards it, cackling as he straightened his arm and cut clean through the gigantic piece of candy. Wherever chocolate started to harden on his body it was quickly melted or destroyed by the appearance of shorter blades, the electrical current keeping them warm enough to melt the candy. All that remained was the threat of the candy shards, and with Allelujah's consistent prodding interrupting his concentration, he knew there was a good chance that he couldn't just cut his way through that. So, taking a page from Glyndwr's book, he somersaulted to the opposite corner, glaring at both meister and clown.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2015, 10:58 am

Zera excitedly watched the two escape from yet another bombardment of her own attacks. She could hardly contain her excitement and applauded her two opponents, causing some crimson taffy to splat all around with each of her claps. "I can't believe it, I can't believe it! This is already beginning to get super fun!", Zera cheered before doing a perfect ballerina spin. Zera had never really been in a fight with people with this much potential before but she was definitely going to push them to their absolute limits. Zera had already begun to study them, carefully observing how they were defending against her attacks. Doing so, she quickly estimated how they were going to be offensively. Of course, the Death Scythe's blades will be able to cut through any candy defensives she tried to put up. To avoid getting chopped up, she will have to maneuver around in this fight.

Luckily for her, she might not have to if she continued to put the pressure on them instead. Suddenly, the two clean pieces of the lance burst into multiple projectiles, blades, and needles that flew all around the room. They darted in awkward angles and directions at ever increasing speeds. Each piece was ready to pierce and shred apart flesh. Almost nowhere was safe now, even Zera in the very epicenter of the barrage was occasionally getting slashed up by her own candy. Zera however, showed no signs of pain. Instead, she would give throaty moans while her face contorted constantly in euphoric pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2015, 12:26 pm

As shards of candy came flying at Glyndwr, he hunkered down and covered his chest and face, to protect any vitals. While most of the wounds were mere scratches, he did end up with one shard of candy stuck firmly in his left forearm. With a loud curse, and against his better judgement, he pulled the shard from his arm and pressed his hand against the wound. He didn't want any candy dissolving into his bloodstream, especially not that of a clown. He continued to run up the side of the room, to make himself a more difficult target. "You win, clown! Keep your Kishin Eggs, and have fun with the Death Scythe. I can't fight two of you at once!" Glyndwr yelled, as the ceiling of the shabby building collapsed under the weight of Yurio. Glyndwr ran to the side of the dragon and held on as best he could to the side of the saddle, with one foot in a stirrup, and injured arm hooked behind a strap, while the other still held onto the open wound. Small, but deep. The dragon then tried to take off.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2015, 2:17 pm

Allelujah, finally fed up with the actions of his other personality, forced himself into control, taking a moment to switch the parting on his hair before yelling out. "GLYNDWR, CATCH!" He yelled, before glowing, the beam of light arcing overhead before the sword and scabbard appeared over Glyndwr, spinning down towards him.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:44 am

Zera felt the blades continuously slicing her flesh, quite literally ripping her apart piece by piece. The feelings of pain surged through Zera's body, giving her great masochistic pleasure. This all ended though after she heard Glyndwr and witnessed Allelujah shape shifting. It quickly registered in Zera's mind that they were both already fleeing from the fight before they even tried to fight back. Just then, all of the candy blades completely vanished without leaving a single trace of their existence. Zera's body was also oozing crimson taffy all over the floor now but thankfully her regenerative properties kicked in to slowly seal up her minor wounds. "Gooodbye! Remember to come by if you want to die.", Zera simply called out to the two in casual manner.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 2:05 pm

Glyndwr momentarily let go of his injured arm to grab Allelujah, whom he also shoved behind a strap of the saddle. "You idiot..." Glyndwr said, before pulling himself up onto the saddle. He opened one of the saddle bags and after rummaging through it for a moment, pulled out a bandage, which he started to wrap around his arm, to try to stem the bleeding somewhat. "You should have told me about your insane side. "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 3:23 pm

"I'm sorry... I'll explain when we're gone." He said from the saddle pocket, wholly disgraced at what was supposed to be their first mission together being interrupted by Hallelujah.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 4:57 pm

"We're gone. Explain." Glyndwr didn't bother to speak at length, since right now he was not in the best of moods and also wasn't feeling too well. The forced resonances and the overall highly active nature of the mission took their toll. That, and the wound.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 6:54 pm

"It would be better for us to do this after you get that looked at." Allelujah said, stifling any attempts by Hallelujah to break through and go back to fight the clown.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 7:00 pm

Glyndwr finished tying off the bandage and examined his work. It was pressing firmly against the wound and was as good as it was going to get until Death City. "It's looked at. Explain the parts I don't know. There's time."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 8:53 pm

"I... My name is not Allelujah Haptism. I don't know what it is. When I was a child, I was taken from my family. I don't even remember my mother or father. I was raised in a facility in Europe to be a soldier. The perfect soldier. A weapon trained to follow commands." Allelujah explained, his voice quiet. "They did tests on us. Enhanced us. Me and the other children there. When I was 8, they brought me into an operating room...and I don't remember what happened for the next year."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 1:59 am

"Experiment? Men and witches aren't so different after all..." Glyndwr said, taking this information in for a moment. He then thought about the fact that he wasn't exactly making sense. "See, Yurio and I... Witch experiment. A bond between souls, animal and human. Mine, unlike what happened to you, worked."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 1:28 pm

"Regardless... When I was 11, some of us tried to escape. And that was when... There were 5 others in the van with me. Hallelujah killed them all." He said, his voice growing even quieter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 1:35 pm

"You can't control him fully. I can understand that. That's fine." Glyndwr's tone wasn't quite as harsh as before, but now sounded more weary. "Got a long flight. You comfortable in your weapon form?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 3:10 pm

"I'm used to being like this..." He said softly, falling silent soon after.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 3:16 pm

"If you say so." Glyndwr said, and fell silent, relaying within his mind what happened in the den to Yurio.

OOC: I say thread over. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2015, 3:38 pm

Ooc: Sounds good. Tag it finished and move it to the archive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)   Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellowstone Eggs. (Finito)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2