Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sally Morton(finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sally Morton(finished) Empty
PostSubject: Sally Morton(finished)   Sally Morton(finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2015, 3:02 pm

Sally Morton(finished) Place image URL here (Optional)

Name Sally Morton

Gender/Sex:Female

Meister:n/a

Weapon Form: The only thing Sally really wants to see is burning, so she takes the form of a black flamethrower. It works like a gun, but instead of firing compressed blasts of the meister's soul, it chambers it and releases it in a wave with less accuracy.

Love Interest:n/a

Orientation:bisexual

Appearance:Sally has brown hair kept in curls down the side of her head. She wears a thin pair of black glasses. She's blind as a bat without them. She has brown eyes. She wears a light red sweater that she got from her mother and a pair of blue jeans. She sometimes will also carry a white satchel with her. What's inside, she'll never tell. Her shoes are simple tennis shoes with big N's on the side with blue borders. Her skin is fairly light white, as if she doesn't get a lot of sun. Her height is 4'9.

Personality: Some people want to help the world. Some want to destroy evil, others want to rule the world. Sally is not one of these. All she wants is to watch everything around her burn. She even will start fires on her own just to smell the smoke. It almost feels like heaven to feel the warmth and the smoke on the body.

However, there's a life outside of being a pyromaniac. It's also good to go outside into the woods. Outdoors, there's nothing but the forces of nature. There's a lot to risk by going out into a deep forest and that's the way she likes it. Even more fun than that is wondering the streets alone at night. At night, you never know what a person is really like when they can't be seen.

History What causes someone to go insane? Does something have to happen to them or are they just born that way? In Sally's case, she was just born that way. Nothing has happened in her life that would really suggest mental scars. Her parents were both weapons already living at the DWMA, so it's no mystery how she learned how to transform into a weapon form, though a flamethrower may not of been a practical weapon. It was actually fitting, since she loved open campfires, even lighting them. However, her favorite part was watching the wood burn. It captivated her as she imagined it screaming. It somehow made her feel good. Eventually though, she slowly started setting larger objects on fire, even burning down an old barn once. She was caught and placed in therapy. After a while, she was believed to be sane, but in actuality, she was just the same and pretended to be just fine. She even leaves the city at times to light things ablaze. The night is also fascinating because you never know what could be around the corner. She is still yet to find a meister.

Soul Count:0

Miscellaneous:n/a

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power, and madness awaits."

Last edited by Kaiju on September 28th 2015, 1:53 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sally Morton(finished)   Sally Morton(finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2015, 6:39 pm

Read all of the rules properly. More in personality, and also, you need to actually describe the appearance too. Use the coding from the code box in the bottom of the template, so you have the code, and not plain text.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sally Morton(finished)   Sally Morton(finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2015, 11:00 pm

Arc wrote:
Read all of the rules properly. More in personality, and also, you need to actually describe the appearance too. Use the coding from the code box in the bottom of the template, so you have the code, and not plain text.
Fixed
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sally Morton(finished)   Sally Morton(finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2015, 1:15 am

Read all of he rules again. Thoroughly. Remove the bracketed parts from the application, and add more to the appearance and personality. They both need to be 100 words long, and so does the history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sally Morton(finished)   Sally Morton(finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2015, 7:03 am

Okay, everything is at least 100 words long.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sally Morton(finished)   Sally Morton(finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2015, 11:02 am

You still gotta read ALL of the rules. Read them properly, and I will know when you have read them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sally Morton(finished)   Sally Morton(finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2015, 12:02 pm

Ok now, I think I made all the changes I had to. If there's something else I'm missing, I'm oblivious to it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sally Morton(finished)   Sally Morton(finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2015, 1:29 pm

The answer to the 'Have you read the rules' question is wrong. Read the rules, and you will get the right one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sally Morton(finished)   Sally Morton(finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2015, 1:55 pm

Oh, apparently the phrase is new. Alright. I found it and changed it. Rule 6 on Character Rules still says the phrase is "I love Soul Eater".
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sally Morton(finished)   Sally Morton(finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2015, 6:20 pm

Well... I guess this is okay. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sally Morton(finished)   Sally Morton(finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sally Morton(finished)
Page 1 of 1