Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I wish you all the best" Seikan 2014-2015

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

"I wish you all the best" Seikan 2014-2015 Empty
PostSubject: "I wish you all the best" Seikan 2014-2015   "I wish you all the best" Seikan 2014-2015 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2015, 10:33 pm

Not to make it seem like anyone will care- because honestly I've been so inactive lately I bet no one does, I've decided to at lest decate a thread saying that I am leaving he site for mostly good.
I might hoop on every once and a while to talk to the amazing people who still hang out on this site- but the bottom line is that I really don't feel like rping soul eater anymore, and given the fact I haven't rped at all on this site tells you that- it has been a fact for a while.
But anyway giving a thread to detail such a minor thing is quite honestly pointless, so I just wish you all the best of luck.
Don't do drugs.
-SeikanEkasinIIV
Back to top Go down

"I wish you all the best" Seikan 2014-2015
Page 1 of 1